Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Harald posted:

what is the last time republicans won both the popular and electoral votes?

Bush the Younger in 2004. The only time they've won an election with both popular and electoral votes since 1992.

LOL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Ooops I guess I mean 1988.

LOL!!!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Wait is this why electronics in the 70s to mid 90s were all high quality stuff made in Japan and then sometime around 1999 everything became cheap poo poo made in China?

Yes, but it goes further back than the 70s.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

England's gonna nuke itself at this rate.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Keltar posted:

I don't normally like to make fun of someones face but holy poo poo that's real.

It's okay, this is a ghoul and not a person so don't feel bad.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Jose posted:

Lol there is 0 chance the us will ever lock up a former president

He likes being the subject of unprecedented things, so let's let him be the first former president to die in prison.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Philthy posted:

he'd end up with a polonium happy meal.

:pray:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Remember, Trump "won" the debate where Hillary called him a puppet and he went "IM NOT A PUPPET YOURE A PUPPET!"

NO PUPPET NO PUPPET YOU'RE THE PUPPET - The Sitting President of The United States of America, puppet of Vladimir Putin

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

pixaal posted:

I didn't know Jim Henson faked his death and shape shifted into Vladimir Putin.

That's because he didn't and I don't know why you're bringing Jim Henson, A Good Person, into this?

TheAardvark posted:

I'm to the point where I think Biden will seem the winner on election night, but I don't think it'll be by enough to stop Trump and Barr from claiming massive voter fraud and getting massive amounts of votes thrown out.

I want Bill Barr to have a heart attack every moment of his life, which if there was a just and caring God would have ended thirty years ago. That piece of poo poo recommended charging protesters with sedition and fortunately the DOJ was capable of telling him to stick it up his rear end that time.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

pixaal posted:

does he take naps? that's 4 hours of sleep a night.

He's an amphetamine enthusiast, I'm surprised he sleeps at all.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Imagine using the honor system with this dipshit, his dipshit family, or any of the dipshits who worship him.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Karma Tornado posted:

yeah those ad buys are a hundred percent to make sure the boss sees himself looking good on TV every break

It's this, and they've been doing it for a while now. Setting money on fire in order to distract the pissbitch president so he won't yell at them at that exact moment.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Like salmon? It would explain the colour.

Please do not slander the noble salmon with this analogy.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Well, Melania's son, anyway.

100% sired by a basketball player from a former Yugoslavian nation. Guaranteed.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I dunno, there is a slim chance that there is a God, but it hates us.

Slayer made a record about it.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Hihohe posted:

Clever hiding that secret in a record no one would willingly listen to.

They made a record about your posting?

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Tucker Carlson loves gargling frothy liquid feces. He can't get enough of it.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

He just can't not steal. He is incapable of it.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

QuarkJets posted:

lol is that what you need to tell yourself to help you sleep at night?

Unless that poster is a veteran of the Civil War, LOL

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

explosivo posted:

So he's broke because everyone siphoned what they could off of them and bailed, right?

Yes, and shitpants wet president pissbitch is included in the "they" who siphoned off everything.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

lol big wet fecal golem president doesn't even know this simp's name

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

The willingness to use outlandishly fake props is a years-long lol

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Mrs. Sexual posted:

We paid for that prop

Get the gently caress out of here

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Fuckin' hope you die painfully, Mitch! LOL!!!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Zugzwang posted:

Why is “Toilets/Showers” on that CNN graphic? I’m not surprised it’s on there mind you. I *am* surprised that Obama isn’t.

The big wet boi doesn't like low water pressure showers and apparently modern toilets aren't powerful enough to take all of his poo poo away. He doesn't make it to the toilet ever, so it's just performative. (He has poo poo in his pants 100% of every day)

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

An insane mind posted:

How does SBC do it? Like, shouldn't most weirdos be sort of wary of him by now? I get that he's usually in costume but...like...make-up can't be that good can it?

He is incredibly talented and people are really stupid.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Man, Hunter Biden kicks so much rear end.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Gentle Autist posted:

I just bought joebidenshouse.com, any ideas on what I should do with it?

Goatse with Eric Trump's anus face?

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Dont bring Yeungling into this. Yeungling never did anything to you.

It's anti-union and is owned by chuds, sadly. They don't deserve your beer money.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

feelix posted:

Any entity that mass produces cheap alcohol is automatically making a large amount of money from addiction. These entities are unlikely to be run by Good People™

Cool so if it's all the same in the end just look for UNION MADE on the packaging.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

kupachek posted:

For those unfamiliar, Rhodes is the man who once shot himself in the face while dropping a gun, hence the eyepatch.

He should drop another one.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

InsertPotPun posted:

so i'm assuming when nixon won re-election he was looking down the same barrel as trump but he still squeaked by?

Nixon didn't cause a plague so it's a little different. Also Nixon was evil, but he was not a demented, gibberish-spewing idiot who torpedoed his own campaign.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Nixon at least wanted universal health care and started the EPA.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Nixon wasn't in Brezhnev's pocket, either

Extremely good points. Never thought I'd be positively comparing Nixon to anybody. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I always joked that Idaho would vote for Mussolini if he had an R next to his name. gently caress Idaho.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Sir John Falstaff posted:

Not to defend Idaho, but I think that tweet is saying pretty much the opposite of this (for one state senate district)

You're right, I was thinking more about how solid red it is in every polling map. Albeit not much of one, but at least Montana has a dim possibility of electing a Dem senator. Nobody should ever entertain that notion about Idaho. Larry Craig's wide stance didn't change a drat thing, they just brought in a different white guy who hasn't yet been caught soliciting anonymous bathroom sex in the Minneapolis airport.

:perfect:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

John Barron doesn't have a lot to do these days.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I hope you drown in a septic tank, lady.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

smoobles posted:

I’d believe it. In the first round she pretended not know what she was doing, barely accomplished her tasks. In the second round as impostor Ilhan killed 4 crewmates before a single body was discovered, eventually won the round (with AOC as the other impostor).

Ilhan Omar is at the intersection of gaming and politics and she is a terrifying force.

She sure scares lovely white dudes, long may she reign.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Pick posted:

Trump SUPER DUPER boom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Just poo poo himself again