Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Ya know, I was reading this (new?) thread and seeing what's here caused my left ear to break out into incredibly deafening ringing from stress and anger. Incredibly loud. I think maybe I shouldn't see images of this man anymore, today

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I came up with a game. Construct the most ridiculous conspiracy theories that will be floated by Trump's follows after he dies of old age.

You KNOW there are going to be crazy conspiracy theories, right?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

There was an SNL skit I haven't seen in many moons with Will Ferrell and Cuba Gooding Jr with Will playing the role of Jesus for a TV show they were recording. They were just making up lines for the show and, at one point, Ferrell's "Jesus" character said something like "Yeah... yeah, I can fly. And I have heat-vision."

That's Donald Trump. He just makes up idiotic, wild nonsense as if it's fact. Yeah post-birth baby executions unless we vote for you. Sure, dude. Sure.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

It'll be mandatory to murder all Christian babies, the sun will be banned, eating will become a felony, all public water will be replaced with sulfuric acid, murdering white people becomes a legal televised sport, and God will be killed. YOU HAPPY NOW, DEMOCRAT VOTERS?!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

When I become country leader, "antifa" is now just known as "fa" and McDonald's chicken nuggets become the new national bird.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Cool cool we're just setting up a new Hitler Youth brainwashing system for kids now

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...urce=reddit.com

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Guns, trucks, and cowboy hats used as pathetic stand-ins for the masculinity they wished they had but never will

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

god cops are such fragile babyback bitches

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

everything is the worst. RIP you absolute champion.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I think I've gotta dip again for a bit. The RBG thing is making me just sit here constantly clearing my throat to try to ward off getting choked up. The world is an incredible place. I sure hope we don't continue to squander it without recognizing that it's people like her that have helped bring us into this amazing modern era. What a loss. I don't know what else to say.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

The part that's itching at my brain is that I know for a fact without a doubt that conservatives are about to flood the internet with snarky RBG insults and thinly veiled happiness on her death and whatnot and I do not think my violence filter is calibrated to deal with that

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Trump's ability to understand anything other than "money number big? GOOD!" is shallower than the puddle left outside my front door after a light drizzle. Actually squirting in his diaper over Fox News ad dollars right now is just absolutely...

Me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwt740KznHE

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Sir, we need a new Supreme Court nominee

Crying nominee: "I LIKE BEER"

"You're hired."

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Trump: "I'm so sad about that other person, for real. Many sad feelings."

Reporter: "Sir, a $1 bill just accidentally fell out of your pocket."

Trump: "NOOOOOO OH MY GOD *wiping away tears* NOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYY"

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

k guys see you tomorrow i just can't

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

He still stands like a half-inflated blow-up doll and his face is ridiculous and he's dumb.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I bet he smells too

Hey, everybody. I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

If I had ever had kids, I'd make sure to teach them to dislike this country for very good, factual reasons.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Loden Taylor posted:

post itt every time you can pick up bird

Bird With Big Dick, help us out here

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Oh god

https://twitter.com/bascule/status/1307440596668182528

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

What can a man do to you?

Well, I can start compiling a list of things men could actually do to you, Marco, if you need the assistance with that brain-buster of a question.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Yeah I'm sure Donald Trump would avoid attention at any point in his life yeah sure

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

"White Racism Matters" huh

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Strong Sauce posted:

now talking about magnetics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O642GQPEK2E

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

when the pigen in a bucket, can't make bird! totally railroad shenanigans. vote me.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

interwhat posted:

I just want to say, I cant read this without feeling nausea. Not even half a sentence before I feel like hurling.

I can't read these posts from him either and I know I'm in the minority. It's not because they're poorly crafted. It's because I immediately hear the sentences being read in Trump's nails-on-a-chalkboard voice in my head and have to stop.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I've never seen anyone with more outrageous, misplaced, wayward "LET ME TALK TO YOUR MANAGER" energy than Pirro.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Oh oh oh I also loved when Bannon used to make it a habit to speak like some cringe-inducing impersonation of Emperor Palpatine with his overly dramatic, over the top language and threats and then people he thought were on his team were all "yeah gtfo lol we hate you now"

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Just a reminder that the conversation by conservatives has already swiftly been cemented that "anti-fascism is the real fascist enemy of the Real People!" to also include "anti-racists are the Real Racists and must be fought and stopped!"

Stuff is going to get extremely weird extremely soon.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Mirage posted:

It's JUSTICE Jeanine, thank you very much. And why is my wine glass half full?! Chop chop!

The only thing I think of in 2020 with I think of "justice" is this very appropriately named thing that matches the internal sound of my brain turning to pudding these days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qXmxVySMzw

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Power Khan posted:

I have a macabre curiosity what the presidential worst possible option is.

Stephen Miller.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Glad to know that, when there's the next Democrat president, people can go and intimidate and scare away Republican voters at voting sites because that's no longer an enforced felony

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Remember when candidates would accuse others of "mudslinging" in previous elections because the other person said something like "My opponent is WEAK on environmental concerns!" ?

And now we have this orange sweaty ape saying "Stupid Sleepy Joe is sooooooo unintelligent that he's going to burn your God and get drugs up his rear end" *shakily tries to drink water but then just throws it on the floor instead* and people hoot and holler and cheer because of how cool they think it is now.

Devo was right about de-evolution.

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Sep 20, 2020

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

There are photos and videos though but I do understand that this type of person has fully accepted that propaganda wins over what you've actually seen and heard in reality.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Ah god. Oregon now officially categorizes Confederate flags as hate symbols that are banned from all schools. Can't wait for the Oregon "MY HERITAGE THO" people... from Oregon... to start screeching about their made-up fantasy "rights" now.

https://www.oregonlive.com/education/2020/09/oregon-department-of-education-issues-ban-on-hate-symbols-in-public-schools.html

But, good. About time.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Lazyfire posted:

You should look into the history of Oregon. It was started basically as the Richard Spencer White Ethnostate.

Correct. But Oregon was never part of the Confederacy. It was just another racist shithole on the other side of the continent. People who fly Confederate flags here have ONE message they're stating by doing that. ONE. And it's a hate symbol.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I'm making vegetable soup for my wife and kids tonight and i cannot stop saying "soup for my family"

Please help

Just do NOT throw it at our Big Beautiful Cops.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

oh my GOD what a scared little babyback bitch boy

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

The thing about Trump threatening full North Korean dictatorship status:

Good thing all authoritarian dictators have a long history of never um... how do you say... "paying" for forcing that position. Never.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Republicans bellyaching over liberals protesting and being totally big meanies to cops that arrive to shoot and gas them for it is hilarious when it's consistently Republicans who show up at Walmarts with AR15s and murder 49 people because they're angry about chemtrails... over and over and over and over and over and over