Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

A Fancy Hat posted:

Ben Carson: Trump still thinks he died after catching Covid at a rally

They were all funny but this one made me actually :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Admittedly I'm very tired but I just read through like half of this and started glazing over. Is it more than just a recap about how he was a bad businessman and then made money with ads due to the apprentice? Him getting a bunch of money to sell mattresses is pretty lol & gross but is there even a lede that was buried?

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Bogus Adventure posted:

Are you telling me that Kevin O'Leary ISN'T Mr. Wonderful???

I saw Mark Cuban in a Dallas buffalo wild wings once. He spent, without exaggeration, the entire time on his phone and I don't think he said a word to his wife or kids the entire time, and his wife made no attempt to engage as she wrangled the kids. It was like he was Bruce Willis in Sixth Sense but was glad that he was already dead.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

You feel better then you feel worse.

If he feels bad now, it will get worse.

When I had it, I started with diarrhea & vomiting for 24 hours, then I felt a lot better- for a day.

Then I got a cough and felt feverish, that lasted for 4 days. My sheets were soaked in sweat, that's when I knew it was worse than just a flu.

Then I felt a little better for a day.

Then the fever came back, 102.4- my worst ever, in my entire life.

Then I got the the chills. My fingers turned blue. I couldn't catch my breath, and coughing didn't produce any phlegm.

This lasted for a week or so.

Then I got a little better and thought I was over it, finally.

Then the chills & fever returned, followed by fluid in my lungs. By the fifth day of that, I was ready to go to the hospital-

Then I finally felt better but was fatigued and exhausted very easily for 2 months after all of that.

This idiot will feel better, overextend himself, and go against the grain, and the advice of everyone and gently caress himself up.

:lol:

How was your heart during all this? That's my biggest concern with getting it because genetics gave me a lovely hosed up heart . I read about people who's heart rate "spiked" to what my normal is and it freaked them out; my heart rate right now is 102 and I'm laying on a couch with a weighted blanket and a cat in my lap. If I drop to normal levels, I'm either barely awake or literally fainting

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

My first thought was that he looks like dogshit on deaths door, but the I realized it's just him without makeup

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Akratic Method posted:

I was under the impression that the bankruptcy was just a technical thing that he used to get out of paying child support obligations.

IIRC he lost his money (hadn't heard about the child support thing) and then remembered he had taken payment for an album in early-bitcoin and was suddenly a millionaire again, and then claimed "oops no I'm not I swear I didn't commit perjury with the whole bankruptcy thing what even is bitcoin"

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Everyone keeps pointing out restaurants that have few or zero locations in the state, but putting Tim Hortons for Oklahoma is pretty funny.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

This is gonna be like after JFK got shot and they realized assassination wasn't technically a crime.

"Ain't no rule say a wookie can't do a coup!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Simpler times.