Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Does he know that Thanksgiving isn't really a religious holiday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

You Are A Elf posted:

Whoa, I finally get to see a tweet pre-red tagged warning :getin:

It's like witnessing history.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ehud posted:

in 30 mins Rudy and the gang are holding another PUBLIC HEARING on election fraud from the Hyatt Regency in Phoenix, AZ lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rri6flxaXww

Hyatt Regency Xeriscaping Lawn Care Center?

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It's amazing how few details there are regarding this alleged massive amount of corruption, wow, kind of crazy they were able to cover it up so well.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

LMAO they already do signature matching on mail in votes and have done this since at least 2012.

pacerhimself fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Dec 4, 2020

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

RIP FedSmoker

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It's just a repeat of the dead voters narrative.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

A Fancy Hat posted:

@RealDonaldTrump: WOW! 92% of people Agree "Trump won - by A LOT!". I am hearing this more and more from Unique Sources (dark closet, under bed) and it keeps getting More and More True!

7/10, unique isn't a Trumpy word

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Asking for money for recounts should constitute fraud

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
lollin because he's thinks 'Wisdom and Courage' is his great new slogan and nobody cares

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/mynameisntdave/status/1337540120229064705?s=08

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I can't imagine how this person got fooled into believing in Donald Trump

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
You absolutely have to understand that they don't believe anything they are saying and are just whining about how unfaaaaiiir everything is because they are pathetic crybabies

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

We have a speaker list for Jan 6th

Nobodies, grifters and nobody grifters

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Play posted:

It takes time to clean out a diap, especially in trumps case. Cut him some slack!

You mean cut off his slacks because his full diap has bound them to his body

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know if Jeb! election maps will ever stop being funny to me

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

This is very meh until the end and then it's hilarious

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Meme Poker Party posted:

Updated meme for today's events.

The rioting is a distraction from the second burrito

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

AHH F/UGH posted:

I don't get second burrito, is that hugegrossburrito joke or are we talking about how great it is in general to eat a second burrito

You need to visit the goldmine, friend

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

next time you go down in warzone im not reviving you

thats not true I could never do that to you

If I'm down I probably deserve it for doing something stupid

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/blackeyedsnoozn/status/1347016144624881664

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Strong

https://twitter.com/heavy___hearts/status/1175988828026241025

energy

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/90sWWE/status/1347621993345114114?s=20

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Donald when his tweets were banned.

Discord when the members were purged

pacerhimself his balls launched into space

pacerhimself fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jan 9, 2021

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I fear there will not be a peaceful transition of the @POTUS account

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Hannity is just panicking because he isn't sure what his future is because he bet it all on Trump and it's all gloriously exploding.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
How can any of this be real lmao

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The president poo poo posted his way to a IP ban on Twitter and is now trying to evade the ban by using accounts of his subordinates lmao

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

boz posted:

He has grandma hair

He has the same stylist as Queen Elizabeth

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Come on, stand behind your words

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

DickParasite posted:

That dipshit carrying the zipties got IDed because he's got one set of tacticlol clothes he's worn to every stupid chud event for the last year. Just imagine how badly he wishes he'd bought one other set of clothes.

Honey, get my costume!

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

The true masterpiece in this is the extra line break in 'don't break'.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Frank Frank posted:

I had a chud in a local Facebook group go on some crazy rant about social media, SPECIFICALLY mentioning Facebook and when I pointed out that he was posting his rant on Facebook, he didn’t see why that was funny. These people have no self-awareness, they just parrot back what Hannity tells them to say whether it makes sense or not.

'They are trying to censor us!'

>Top shared links are consistently CHUD pages
>Facebook is awash in boomer conservative memes

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I'm getting some solid lols at people who have spent decades radicalizing their conservative base are now crying crocodile tears because they are facing the smallest amount of responsibility for their actions and whining that the polarization is GOING TOO FAR. You motherfuckers did this, gently caress you you wet bitches. I just wish I could post on twitter because, like the president, I am also permabanned lol

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

So we are going to--we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give--the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote but we are going to try--give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help, we're try--going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

The dumb wet bitch president actually said this bullshit before his idiot followers broke into the capitol building and killed a cop.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The comparison between the BLM protests and this stupid bullshit would hold an ounce of validity if actually there wasn't a problem with policing in the US and it was all made up and people were just lying about their experiences to get people fired up.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
"Well people are very angry about the election and they think the elections were fraudulent."

Yes, but why do they think that? Is it because you've been lying to them for 2 months so that they think that? GEE I DON'T loving KNOW

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

On the one hand you have a long legacy of institutional racism and racist brutality within our nation's law enforcement agencies with credible reports that they have become increasingly infiltrated by white supremacist. On the other hand you have a failed real estate typhoon who said he won because his rallies were bigger.

makes u think imo

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Philthy posted:

Business owners didn't lose their livelihoods, they made insurance claims. They all said they supported BLM and while it was unfortunate their businesses got damaged, they all said that is what insurance is for. It's why it's required. So quit trying to boohoo business owners because that is a non-event. The whataboutism does not work here. The issue here is for racial equality which is the primary fight democrats have been fighting for decades. It's something that is worth fighting for, and if buildings get damaged in the process then it is acceptable. People are literally fighting for their right to exist.

Storming a federal building while ALL THREE BRANCHES were in the process of certifying the presidency was pure terrorism. Officers were injured and killed protecting the branches that run this country. You are trying to equate something that is absolutely nothing alike. You have hundreds of people committing acts of terrorism and sedition trying to overthrow the government and install a dictatorship. I don't know how anyone can watch this all happen live, see the outcome of hhundreds of people being arrested by the FBI and be "Gee, what about all those black people that burned down a Wendys because they've been slaughtered by police for a fake $20 bill???". Seriously? How does your mind even wander to this?

But what about the poor insurance companies.

Please ignore that life insurance payouts are putting an enormous strain on the insurance companies because swathes of people are dying every day from a virus that the government did nothing to control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
All of this would've been preventable with like 2 seconds of critical thinking from these idiots and that is truly the biggest lol