Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Hey I would also like to add;

if you don't like Donald Trump, and you'd like me to kiss all up on you, or you would like to just feel all up on me all over in public or private in a show of political unity - well let me just tell you I'm here for each and every one of you.

Thank you, I need your heat

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

It's enough to make your sap boil

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

i think he has a point, jose is british after all

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Steadiman posted:

So things going well in America I see, how's everybody doing? Been hearing some strange things

the most predictable thing in the world happened.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

The Immaculate Telephone Call may it be praised

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I wasn’t allowed to go on the 7th grade field trip to the Statue of Liberty because my mom 100% believed I would be shot immediately upon entering the city.

Well you didn't not get not shot did you?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
If I saw a shooting star I would wish that everytime a politician lied a little chimpanzee would pop out from somewhere and twist their titties. It would make me believe in magic again, and I think it would make the world a better place :)

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Can the monkey wear sunglasses and a gold chain that says 'titty time' on it when it hops out

Yes, and I will also add a diaper paid for by the taxpayers. Everything else is free from the wish, but the diapers must be changed often and the money has to come from somewhere.

Also it's a chimp not a monkey.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I hate biden, he is a disgusting man with a pervert mouth, but I am still voting for him because trump is making me lol too much and I need a break.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Pick posted:

Absolutely incredible that the current party line is "Sleepy Joe is on speed"

All the youth is on speed these days so it's smart strategy. Like pokemon go to the polls but like crush this addy and let's snort it to the polls

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

A Fancy Hat posted:

Trump catches Covid at a rally and ends up in the ICU right around the time he's supposed to debate Biden. Biden is interviewed about it and "accidentally" says "I hope the fucker dies" or something like that.

Trump is dragged out of the White House and ends up in jail, the entire Republican party instantly disavows all knowledge of him and your racist family member says "Well I never ACTUALLY liked Trump, just like I never really liked W."

Trump's brain erodes to the point that he starts calling everybody "Tom" and the White House spins it as either "Sarcasm" or "A new nickname for everyone" and this leads to Ted Cruz and Jim Jordan calling everyone Tom for like 3 weeks

Bigfoot reveals himself (or herself or itself) to be real by destroying the White House single-handedly, then revealing itself to be the leader of Antifa.

"Tom, my ride is here"

Bigfoot stands on the lawn, honking its own rear end with annoyance. Trump tears down the stairs, loses his balance and bowling over his prized electoral map that had been lovingly sculpted from butter. Trump cries into the carpet.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
people are refusing to starve in the street and instead make the choice to go to work continuing the spread of a deadly virus? i guess that's what being pro-choice gets you.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Shambling groper

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Pick posted:

Go to bed with the devil, wake up with cum in your rear end

if the devil can gently caress my rear end to completion without me waking up then the devil got a needle dick

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
my cutter is sharp and quick, don't you worry pick

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
His pockets are bulging hamberders

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
"wow, Tina, your couch looks super rapey lately. What's your secret?"

"It's Piss on a ham"

*Tina takes out a stinky spray bottle and does the pshpsh all over the trump pillow*

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lol, this man is a buffoon.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I have chuds in my family and unless it's from anything other than the lamestream media, his base aren't going to be swayed by fact checking. And even then it's iffy.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
What is the common man's ice cream brand? Blue bell for blue collar workers?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
NEVER USE THE WORD SMART WITH ME

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU SAY SMART IN MY EARSHOT I WILL FILL EVERY DIAPER I GOT

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lolling a lot at this

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Guess he will get out of the debates afterall

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Zurtilik posted:

Is the West Wing worth watching?

i mean i guess it's funny how corny it is, but i would say it's not worth watching because the funny parts are too few and the intentionally funny parts make me want to chowder my diaper iykwim

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

mono posted:

ugh this makes me embarrassed to admit I enjoyed Newsroom

still very believable

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

mods are really nailing it.

mono, watch gilmore girls instead, it's from the same era and even though it's about a small town and the gilmore women, it's more politically relevant today than loving west wing

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

DickParasite posted:

It's all he can write. He's been doing the same hacky poo poo since Sports Night. Two or three standin characters for his audience that just relentlessly dunk on the rest of the slack jawed cast, and Hollywood treats him like he's loving Cormac McCarthy.

gently caress you Sorkin.

exposition time
come walk with me, dickparasite.
and without looking

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Majere posted:

Trump dying before the election would be terrible.

He needs to see a landslide loss, himself and the rest of the crime family immediately arrested by the State of New York, have all his assets seized and then die alone and penniless in a for profit prison.

LOL!

yeah a death this early in the season would be incredibly anti-climactic.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

As melania holds a pillow over his orange head...

"Is covid"

:laffo:

https://twitter.com/caraesten/status/1312051177928835072

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

sorry, bitch, but people should practice personal responsibility and blaming china isn't very bootstraps of you.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

unpacked robinhood posted:

Breathing hard, thank you !!

Lol

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

An insane mind posted:

Who the gently caress is mike memoli, Matthew Callamari's good twin?

ahahah i just remembered there's a non-cartoon person walking around named matthew calamari

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lt. Cock posted:

The Q Anon lady at work who thinks POTUS broke into her apartment booked a one way flight to Texas for the day after the election. She’s meeting a “doctor” at the border who can remove any government tracking devices and/or demons from her body.

i can also do this and i am certified fresh to death

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

I hope he's getting a lot of soup.

does mcdonalds make soup?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
meant to post this in here not the dnd thread so im sorry if you've seen this before

https://twitter.com/stevemorris__/status/1312142253750583297

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

boar guy posted:

they're strapping him in to the exoskeleton

Lol

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

ubachung posted:

What's the opposite of thoughts and prayers?

Actions and curses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
President Pants