Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Lolling that Trump and the GOP think Putin is a nice guy because he's a nationalist bigoted criminal like them (and also he sends them money) so they're like "he can't be that bad, can he?"

Sure, Putin is absolutely not trying to crumble the US from within. Don't trust what your intelligence services warned you about, lol

Funny, you say he's trying. He already finished his work. There's simply no way out of this anymore, Putin won the cold war based out of a crumbled Soviet Union which is a lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
https://dangoodspeed.com/covid/state-by-state-total-cases-by-date
That's the website where that video with the graphs comes from. It has various modes for new cases/total cases. What it lacks are graphs that combine total cases + total deaths and new cases + new deaths.
Still nice to see play around with and see how well chud states are doing.

Also lol Trump keeps doing super spreader events

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
This is a good troll https://twitter.com/tripgabriel/status/1324374362561126401

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

BrigadierSensible posted:

Biden didn't win. Trump lost.

Nobody gives less than half a poo poo about old man creepy hair sniffing Joe. Good or Bad. But Trump is legitimately hated. People voted against him, not for the Democrats.

And the lessons, (People hate moronic blowhards who actively gently caress up the country, people don't care about milquetoast vaguely competent centrists.) will be learned by neither party.

This is why the US is kinda finished now. The DNC doesn't understand what's going on and think they corporate money gravy train can keep trucking like it did, I mean they won the election!
The problem is the amount of people who voted against Trump and not for Biden, a lot of them wont vote corporate Dem in 2024 when the GOP runs an actual smart Nazi.

Our balls will still be in space when the US becomes a dictatorship in 2024, so at least they are safe.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I just remembered Sailor, I hope you do too.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
where we freeze one we freeze all

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I am lol'ing because all the money from Biden will go to big private corporations who will use it for stock buy backs and other crap instead of fixing anything. It's gonna be Turnips agriculture relief bill all over again.

also lol at the people who didn't know Biden was going to be poo poo.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Liked this guy for having some nice righteous rage. Checked his wiki:

quote:

In 2004, Connolly was charged with "a misdemeanor count of hit and run" after causing an estimated $500 worth of property damage to a 2003 Ford Explorer and Connolly's 2003 Toyota Camry.[69] Connolly claims he did not realize a collision took place when he swerved and then immediately stalled, forcing the Explorer to collide into Connolly's left front wheel.[69] The Fairfax County Police Department was criticized for giving Connolly special treatment and potentially saving him from being forced to resign for a felony instead of a misdemeanor charge.[69] A judge later dismissed the misdemeanor charge against Connolly, saying Connolly's "position and his duties have caused him to be oblivious to what is going on in his car".[70] David Freddoso criticized the judge's ruling in the Washington Examiner.[71]

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Do you count as white if you just poo poo your pants? Asking for a gun girl.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Yeah it should be noted he's only governer in the first place because he was responsible for his own election rules. It's a proper lol

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Strong Sauce posted:

kinda briefly going off gaetzgate for a minute.. here is continued day 2 testimony from the firefighter, genevieve hansen, that was on scene at the george floyd killer trial

basically when she tried to help she identified herself as a firefighter with EMS training and asked to help.. chauvin apparently says, "if you were really a firefighter, you would know better than to get involved..." :wtf:
https://www.rawstory.com/ems-worker-derek-chauvin-trial/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nFH3LAFYk

Watching this after all the Gaetz lol's was not fun. That poor woman just wanted to help and had to watch him die, it seems she even blames herself for not being able to help.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I got the COVID vaccine and now I suddenly rock a 16" cock. Spread the word!

Edit: it was even too long for the last page

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Tafferling posted:

What's going to happen if the Arizona recount turns out a total shitshow?

That's the whole point. They want people to doubt election results so they can have more "black people can't vote" laws before the midterms. If they end up losing the midterms, which I am not sure they will given how stupid the DNC is, they will challenge everything until they get the result they wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Tarquinn posted:

Edit: Also, IP clearly stands for Irresponsible Penguins. Hth.

That was a Q drop, I is 9 and P is 16 if you mutiply them you get 144, the root of 144 is 12 and there were 12 apostles (the 13th was black so doesn't count) so he was foreshadowing the return of Jesus Christ on the 16th of September.