Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

The evil china app hurt dear leaders fee-fees so now it must go lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Lol rip america you had a good run. Kinda

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

I love trumps campaign rallies. It's just him talking about hwat he saw on tv. it's like that mystery science theatre, but for awful assholes.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Lodin posted:

Does it surprise any of you that this is the gormless bellend that has nominated Turmp to the Nobel Peace Prize four years in a row.

The current news here is that Cheeto Benito called him at three in the morning on Sunday night to thank him for the nomination.

worth pointing out that this idiot and trump has a lot in common. they're both whiny, racist assholes whos only real accomplishments is inheriting a big business.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Just following thread title rule and posting because im lolling that trump is president. And boy is he presidential!

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Strong Sauce posted:

https://twitter.com/MaxKennerly/status/1310333567428427777

wow look at those elitist. trump barely has any money therefore he can't pay taxes....

also trump is a very successful businessman.

Didnt trump allready state that paying taxes is for chumps and his broke brained followers just said yup. Why would any of this matter lol

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Durzel posted:

I reckon the debate is going to be won or lost by the first handshake.

We’ve all forgotten about the halcyon days of Trump doing his power move of handshaking like he’s trying to start a chainsaw. Biden needs to be ready for that.

Trump is exactly the sort of moron who thinks it would matter, and to his brain vacant base, it does.

Trumps gonna do his power move on biden at the start and theyre both gonna topple over like the old decrepid sjits they are and debate 1 will be over. Later trump will claim biden hit the floor first and dragged him down with tremendous force. The biggest force. In regards to gravity. And the news will report it like its a sane thing to talk about in 2020

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Listen i just want to see trump and biden roll around in a cheap scuffle like they were filming a scene inna police academy movie. Is that too much to ask? I remember sailor and everything!

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Jel Shaker posted:

lol the contrast between his face and hands

it's pretty lol that everyone has just gotten used to the fact that the president just absolutely smears his entire face in with orange goop everyday because he's vain like a 14 year old
but on the other hand it makes sense for that to get dropped by the wayside when he keeps emboldening nazis

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Who is this Ann Tifa woman?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

nonathlon posted:

I keep thinking of something that Gary Kasparov once said: the way to take down an authoritarian is to make them look foolish. Anything short of that, people will make excuses, hold up weaknesses as strengths, lie. But make your leader look foolish and people get embarrassed to be supporting them.

Lol how are you supposed to make trump look more foolish?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

As melania holds a pillow over his orange head...

"Is covid"

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Lol at everything goddam gently caress lolp

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Who cares about thread votes. I’m voting 5 in the hope that that repugnant sack of pus gets sicker.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

I'm confused. Does trump have the plague or is he in a submarine on a special ops mission to pedo island? tia

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Trump Prime is in a sealed tube. Trump Delta is sick with Covid-19. Trump Omega is in the sub, awaiting the arrest of MechaClinton before we can summon God.

thanks for clearing it up

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Debate me, coward! No! In Person! We cannot debate using computers! THERE ARE LIMITS TO THE TECHNOLOGY!

President Trump advocates for steam powered debates

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Whats with the fuckibg forest nationd and cities? Why did someone inception into trump that europeans are lord of the rings o

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

wuffles posted:

I’ll catch the low points of the Trump thing later—I don’t need to expose my mind to him for an hour straight again.

I’m more interested in the Biden town hall anyway because I want to see if he’s able to articulate things better without trump interrupting and yelling over him. He’s probably the next president, and I need to know how low to set my expectations.

You need to set yoir expectations lower if you think Biden will be the next pres. Lol.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Cant wait to post itt every time I lol that trump is STILL president! Lol

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Lol go home america youre drunk

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Oh no! What will happen to this thread? Will my balls return?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Congratulations to Hillary Clinton for being the only dipshit in the world who managed to lose a presidential election to motherfucking donal trump! Lol!

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Oh god dammit i thought my balls would be back but nobthryte stille out there exploring the galaxy. Godspeed balls. Lol. Hmbol indeed, what a rife it has been

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

How do you start to make things better when this is representative of a large part of the population?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Really cool and good how the government is ralliyng around that guy who went to a demonstration to shoot people, which he did, but the people he shot were those filthy OTHERS so who cares guys a hero lol gently caress

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Post ITT every time you watch an empire die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Gutter Phoenix posted:

You haunt a Cracker Barrel in Branson, Missouri for all eternity.

Trump steaks. Nothing but trump steaks for eternity