Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

A couple of days after we learned Turnp got the 'roni (LOL) I had a very vivid dream about him collapsing to the ground after a rally and some sort of viscous green foam bubbling from his mouth while everyone stood around.

Just putting that out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
45= 45th prez??. I suppose $45 is an amount that they hope most Republicans have to hand . Or their life savings.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Who is this guy supposed to be, kinda looks like Ben Shapiro.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I guess he genuinely believes that being Potus means he doesn't have to be challenged by anyone. That everyone needs to be like they are at his rallies.

I'm playing an (excellent) game called Death Road to Canada at the moment. You can build characters so I made old Trumpy and Meliana. It's.... not going great.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Xenocides posted:

Plus we get to see what his hair and face actually look like under all that crap.

Obv but had to be done

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

otter posted:

There was a chud rally yesterday a few blocks from my house. They were allegedly there to support Alek Skarlatos, but it was a giant turnip flag flying superspreader event. I was in Subway getting a meatball sub and there were a few on their lunch break and they were all complaining about the prices to the kid behind the counter who was clearly not amused. Saw a couple of "Q Storm" t shirts. I was wearing my No Malarkey pin and was shocked that none of them tried to start any poo poo with me. (Probably because they can't read)
Anyway, they were having their rally, with all their giant trucks and no-goddamned-decency in such a way that they were cutting off access to the local ballot drop box. Reports were that people dressed in military attire armed with weapons confronted people trying to drop off ballots.

I was up on a ladder installing christmas lights (9 year old with cancer in the neighborhood, make-a-wish, all that) and every time one of the same 2 or 3 trucks with their turnip flags drove by I yelled, "nazis go home!". It felt good, but I'm sure they didn't hear over their truck engines, as they blew down the street as fast as they could. Gross.

Without any context this reads like the opening of your new Dystopian Future sci-fi novella. Occasionally my brain breaks about how banal the slide into chaos is becoming.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Left it all on the field like those supporters you bussed in and then forgot to take back. Or pay the bus companies.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm sitting in a soft play in the UK, on the eve of another national lockdown, listening to 'if you're happy and you know it' while reading this thread and the grimness within. It is not what I expected from my life in 2020 I have to admit.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
His KIA, people!!

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Look at this cursed object I happen to own.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Idk why but I felt the need to do this

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Thank gently caress America, thank gently caress. I am feeling so happy. I was cooking cupcakes with my kid when i found out via this thread and did a little happy cuddle dance with him.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I wonder why the guy behind Rudy has a poppy on. Is that a US thing too?

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLeAot4Zrxo

This is how I am feeling right now.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

The Voice of Labor posted:

the gently caress is that thing?

TrumpSwan.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

That's cinematic art, like one of those one-shot Scorsese dealios. There's a whole narrative there, holy poo poo.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The virus seemed to mostly target big city coastal elites at the start so they thought they'd sit back and let it take a spin and see what happened. It wasn't supposed to effect red states, that wasn't part of the plan!!!

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/07/how-jared-kushners-secret-testing-plan-went-poof-into-thin-air

Oh look he got they tiny hands too.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Just gonna keep posting the point a timeline diverged into...this realm...

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

InternetJunky posted:

So between all the flies landing on Pence, lich-skin and lips on McConnel, and dark matter leaking out of Giuliani is it possible we're experience a zombie take-over at the highest levels of government?

It would be so loving typical and also very funny if David Icke was right all along (he was right about Saville so....)

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

It's a photo shoot, op. so it doesn't loving matter what it is it's not like they caught the Trumps out in the wild, it's all staged.

Would it, in the end, matter to you if it was a string or if they had a plastic coat hanger taped up behind her, or if a fan was on? Why on christs earth would this conceivably matter given this is a staged photo shoot of them made to look dramatic?

Coz it is funny to think about.

We need lols.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
You too can get the look!!

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
This thread

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

EL BROMANCE posted:

Lol imagine turning up to this thing just to find out Donny has tricked you into helping him move.

Get the feeling he (or his team) is spiteful enough to do something like this to overrun the gardens around the White House, trash them and also have convenient shields for when the teams come in to forcibly remove him.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

This picture of him looks so janky and photo shopped, but I found the original and, no he just odd looking.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

frogge posted:

Holy gently caress that's real? I thought it was a 'shop for sure. Those coats will really hide the morbid obesity.
...I should get one.

Looking at it again it might have been narrowed a bit but I am phone posting so don't have the ability to do translucent overlays or any CSI style stuff

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Defend there public!

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

A Fancy Hat posted:

"Mr. Trump, you should use this desk. It will make you look much taller, from the standpoint of height."

"Okay.... that.... they did that in the movies, right? That's how they did those movies about the little men, the little men eating the dinner at the table that... it wasn't so big, was it?"

"Uhhhh, yeah. Hey, what do you think about carrying this little rattle? It might make your hands look even bigger, SIR."

"Wow, okay, can we.... I love that. I'm going to look amazing here, wow, they're gonna... I think the election is mine now, isn't it?"

I l
think they are so busy pinching the furniture that that was all they had to hand.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

PIZZA.BAT posted:

for the minority who are genuinely schizophrenic yes they probably believe that. for the majority of them? no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfhYyTuT44

We watched this the other day, it's crazy to think that the internet basically spawned it's own religion from algorithms.

That guy must have the same Make-up 'artist' as Trump holy moly
VVVVV

Rondette fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Dec 1, 2020

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

She's exactly like people I have actually talked to but then my brain immediately says get as far away from this person as you can, it's amazing.

I would put money on her having been involved in some sort of MLM '#girlboss' grift too. Probably one that involves weight-loss so she could passive-aggressively slide into the DMs of all the girls at school that she didn't like and call them fat.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

The Kins posted:

I think someone found the original photo and IIRC it wasn't noticably altered, it's just a flattering shot

Yeah it was me. I think maybe they squished it a bit.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Idk why I felt the need to do this but here we are. gently caress Trumo.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Better Than You posted:

lmao at whoever that was chasing after him like he was a runaway toddler

It is because he poo poo himself. I am going to believe that every time he clears off early it is because he poo poo himself.

God I loving hope so on Jan 20th or soon after
VvvvvvvvvvV

Rondette fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Dec 9, 2020

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Tarquinn posted:

You know, those people should be protected like the indigenous tribes of South America. Keep them isolated from modern civilization to preserve their simple, corn worshipping ways, and allow only anthropologists and David Attenborough to visit and document their anachronistic rituals and beliefs. :eng101:

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Omg he is just quoting randos now. Amazing.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Omfg he signed that??? That is by far one of the most disturbing things I've seen in a whi....

:barf:

(But seriously if that top image is truly signed by him, that is FUBAR. )

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Firstly- Loomer looks like that actor guy (was it twins?? Was he an actor? I can't find the name of who I am on about) who had that hosed up disease that made his face all puffy and massive.

Secondly, the face filters she has used on the 2 of them is doing some seriously heavy lifting.

Rondette fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Dec 13, 2020

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Trump dog chew toy>hacking son's account, insinuating Paedophilia

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Yes! Thanks.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Devils Affricate posted:

She's transitioning into a Bogdanoff

Oh god so in my head I'd smashed those 3 guys into one- the resulting mess is Laura Loomer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
When they are clearly heinous people and some of their ugliness was inflicted on them by themselves, yeah fair game imho. I have no doubt she would be quick to insult me for my perceived flaws.