Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

The only reason repubs defund education is because they know more idiots means more votes for them. What a dogshit country. LOL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

What the gently caress, America. Get a goddamn grip already.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I'm a filthy foreigner and I want to laugh at and poo poo on the US so much but I just can't anymore. I don't have it in me. I feel so loving bad for all the sane people over there. It's going to get so much worse.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Oh hey, a tweet that makes me want to vomit.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Ehud posted:

lol "get on the ground man" and within 2 seconds they're tackling him onto the pavement

cops are so bad at deescalating situations

A black guy would be riddled with bullets the second that first cop saw him. WHAAT A COUNTRY.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

As if he has friends.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

ChubbyChecker posted:

what's the first thing you'll do after the re-election?

... lol, I suppose.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Currently loling pretty hard at the virus-ridden, bloated Doguld Turnip.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

smoobles posted:

The only just death for Donald Trump is to be put in stocks in the middle of Washington, for 1 month, while every American citizen is given permission to kick his bare rear end as hard as they want, until he dies from blunt force trauma of tens of millions of hard kicks to the rear end

I know you mean a pillory instead of stocks, and I agree because pillory rhymes with Hillary and that would be very funny.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Hope will set us free.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

InsertPotPun posted:

lol rick moranis being randomly punched is trending higher than trump getting the rona on twitter.
and guess which one isn't because of celebrations

And chuds are out in full force blaming De Blasio for it. On the other hand, lol Dobuld Tump has a case of the Covids.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

To be fair, the homeless problem in Manhattan is out of loving control these past 2 years. Like it's commonplace to walk around Manhattan and get assaulted for literally no reason.

Sure, but they're the only ones blaming literal sweetheart and hated-by-no-living-organism Rick Moranis' assault on those filthy DEMS! I even agreed with Cheong's tweet about halfway through until he pulled that card.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

He can't even have a high-grade fever, lol. WEAK!

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

TheAardvark posted:

pleeeeeeaase get hannity too

Even if Thumb doesn't croak, I hope Hannity does. He's such an irredeemable fuckstick.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I can only lol. I can't stop.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

What kind of an organism would want to live in an actual Dracula?

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Whoa, whoops, hey! Someone catch my balls! They're flying up on into space!

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

God I love Andy Richter. Also, Tummp better not croak in the next nine hours I’m asleep. I want to be awake and ready to lol if he does.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

really pisses me off that no one's paying for counter propaganda, in the sense of russian troll farms. it would be so easy to force the "trump abortion cell eater" through to tons of bot accounts and disseminate it, but no one does this. Instead they just amplify more russian racial disharmony and other bullshit posts. Ugh. Hacktivism is truly a lie.

I wouldn't say that. Most of the Trump administration is feeling the pain of hacktivism. And coughtivism.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I would never take pleasure in another human being's suffering and death.

But if Trump croaks, I'll laugh.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Squiddycat posted:

Trump looking great

If only images could be thread titles.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Trump is sounding hoarse? Uh oh, better hide him from Pence!

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

People need to super lean into a conspiracy theory that Trump is dead and all his tweets and videos are fakes to grab the conspiracy morons.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I hope Trump has an achy breaky shart live on TV.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

StrangersInTheNight posted:

conservatives can't make good art. it's what happens when you devalue all arts education.

Must be such a drag to be a chud when you can't watch good movies without raging out about Chris Evans or Robert DeNiro being lib commies or whatever. All they have is bloated old has-beens like Dean Cain and Kevin Sorbo.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Samovar posted:

Wait.

It's NOT dyed?!?!

No, he's not one of the dyers.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Haha ratio'd.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

hilarious, the comments are all anti trump too, almost like the russian troll farm's switched gears. I think they're ready to burn their asset lol.

Even the Russians are sick of dealing with this clown for sure. Where's the fun in taking the US when he's just giving it to them?

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Stephen Miller looks like Pauly Shore, only wronger.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Goodness me, Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America, lol.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Can this thread be about making GBS threads ferociously on Dobul Turup and not blowing Joe Biden? Sometimes they're the same thing but a lot of it has been just doing googly eyes at some other old dope that isn't the dumb president right now.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Posting to find my previous post of my favorite picture of Mr. Fat Wet poo poo.

E: Here it is!

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Relevant. Weird apostrophe aside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcuPL8n9I0g

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Whoa

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I feel like I put too much effort into my Turp fake tweet by using a fake tweet site now.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Above all I want to see Trump completely humiliated in a public way. I figure if someone actually confronted him and yelled at him about all the bullshit he spouts he'd poo poo his pants and cry but for some reason no one's doing that. He's such a little punk bitch hiding behind his horde of idiotic sycophants who'll cheer for him no matter what incoherent poo poo and flat out lies ooze out of that sphincter on his face.

Even if he loses, he'll just play it off like a victim with his frothing, fat, cancerous white mass behind him and go on doing more of the same when someone should just hold him down and fart in his dumb face, really.

He's an absolute representation of that whole American notion of "there's nothing worse than a loser" and if someone called him that he'd implode like a rotten pumpkin. When the most prominent terminology in an election refers to it as a "race" and the person elected is "the winner" it's no wonder the process appeals to absolute failures like Dobult Lump.

Pre-emptive "I'd like some fries and a coke, please."

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

What's orange and wears a diaper?

A baby orangutan! :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrH_zkWGIHM

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Hahahaha

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Aw gently caress, I didn't realize I fell asleep reading this thread. I hope I didn't drop my phone on the floor or somethin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

https://twitter.com/PoliticalAP/status/1323620897912164353