Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Castor Poe posted:

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1309285088908259328?s=20

My balls

Imagine paying money to listen to Junior talk about privilege lol

This is a parody, right? The Nixon library ahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Seems that article is paywalled but lol at the idea that Trump has any team that isn't a b-team

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Good lord tonight is going to be thick with lols

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

Awww isn't it time for Coulter and Trump finally kiss and make up?
Imagine the horrible children they could spawn.

That tweet kinda suggests the opposite.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

vaginite posted:

I don't know why him not paying income taxes is the focus of any opposition of course he didn't pay income taxes you have to make money to do that. He's a billion in debt, his business acumen is a life long series of catastrophic failures and he is desperately insolvent. When you're in this position you need all the cash coming in you can and he made a decision to keep the economy open knowing it'd kill a bunch of people, and saying he did it to keep his personal businesses open isn't a stretch at all. But everyone is harping on $750.

The debt thing probably makes him more relateable. Being buried in a mountain of debt that you could never repay in five lifetimes is more American than apple pie, baseball, and Hulk Hogan's theme music combined.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

boar guy posted:

let's hope we get another late night beaten down trudging in from the helo pic

I hope they get at least one shot from the back so we can see the bigly wet stain though.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

FMguru posted:

I want a story about Trmpu screaming at his aides for four straight hours on Air Force One after the debate goes sideways for him.

I want an exterior shot of the plane with indistinguishable shouty noises coming from inside, and maybe the plane rocks a little.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

fins posted:

lol @ the pasted in signature

Isn't this how digitally signed documents look now? Ive signed a bunch of stuff digitally through, like, Adobe Acrobat or DocuSign and they look like that.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

laserghost posted:

Joe Biden needs to stop laughing every minute because it makes seem him look like an rear end in a top hat

laughing at trump is the literal most human thing that Biden could do.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

In the sense that anything matters, please give some money to your senate candidates. This Trump never gets to this stage and assuredly dies on a toilet if you didn't have a GOP senate.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The next thing is crying that the literal Fox News personality they got to moderate was unfair to Trump.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

kuddles posted:

It's my birthday too but my partner already made me a delicious Detroit style pizza so if Trump wants to wait until later this week to die in the Oval Office in a bed of poo poo that's alright with me.

Happy birthday, birthday pal. I turned 40 today and the universe brought me an absolute bounty of lols

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hey uh, did Melanie leave the hospital too or what? Did she ever go?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

hahahaha I'm afraid for my balls

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Haha just tuned into this and flies are landing on Pence

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

is that a fly lmao

It sure is HMBOL

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I know the fly jokes are getting old, but I need to know if Burkman zipped up for this one.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

Don't worry the Ghouls are here to slam jam trump through:

Jesus I've never seen a picture of these mutants before now. Nightmare fuel.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

He absolutely pissed himself

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

boar guy posted:

we had local evening news on main NBC on roku/youtube TV in OC, CA. had to go to MSNBC to watch

I pulled it in on my regular NBC affiliate via my antenna here in Toronto.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I said come in! posted:

The thing I am surprised about with Trump, is that he has not started even one major controversial war that sent thousands of American troops overseas. I was honestly expecting us to be in a state of constant heavy warfare for 4 years. How constant news of war and troop deaths made up 95% of the Bush administration, I expected it too for Trump.

I mean, he didn't send them overseas but he sure did deploy a bunch of chud squads all over America.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Tap tap taping us along

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

lolllll

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

This rocks

quote:

The faces look up at him, powdered or dusty or unaccountably wet

Post ITT every time you lol that trump is unaccountably wet (from the standpoint of moisture)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

A Fancy Hat posted:

Thank you Uri, I have always been a fan of that name, too!

Ahahaha

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

nooneofconsequence posted:

like chuds wouldn't outright murder their mothers for trump

Literally yes.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Is there a list of the most lolworthy accounts to keep an eye on if Trump starts getting deep underwater tonight? Like that Persistence guy, maybe Bill Mitchell, etc?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That's perfect, thanks!!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Didn't a different Twitter person make this exact same joke, word for word, earlier today?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

boar guy posted:

because it's godawful dreck

It's extremely good

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Does anyone have video of this, lol

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Did not expect to see my buddy Peter in this thread, haha

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ahahaha thank you

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Legit thought Trump would be president again by this page. Thanks lol thread.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Sure would be embarrassing if there were video of him telling people to vote right before they die

https://twitter.com/RUMAANSHAIKH/status/1246434646709030913?s=19

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cornbinks posted:

I follow Raffi on twitter and he's EXTREMELY pro-biden, which shouldn't surprise me for an aging hippie, but it was refreshing nonetheless to see the Mr. Rogers of music be so politically active.

I know Raffi's family irl (his granddaughter goes to school with my kid) and he's a forreals leftist who supported Bernie to the end.

https://twitter.com/Raffi_RC/status/1269983236370821122?s=19

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

Pat Sajak 2024.

Ludicrously well known.
Would be 'ironic' to like for younger chuds.
If you ever listen to the way he talks to Vanna it comes off as stupidly domineering and rude, so they'll love that.
Shorter guy, can give that 'I'm not short YOU are' angry short guy energy.
Could pull off "Whoa, secret Bond villain all along' energy in the right circumstances.

Book your tickets now.

It'll absolutely be Joe Rogan and Dana White.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Thedonald.stillnotwin

Most of these are legit scary but hmbol

quote:

If you say you're going to do something it could be taken out of context as inciting violence or whatever, so you add "in Minecraft" to it so they know we are talking about doing these things in the game Minecraft and not in the real world.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Do your part and send this to every chud on Jan 19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c66w6fVqOI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

bird with big dick posted:

We’re all gonna die in civil war II lol

Bait an animal trap with a berder outside your house and put a maga flag next to it and you'll probably be fine. They're not sending their best, but even their best would be fooled by that.