Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Prince standing in a corner quietly to himself: "prince"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

nooneofconsequence posted:

If you skip around the video the flags definitely move. Either the camera was moving or there's some weird editing going on.

Ya whats with that? I dont want to be mr conspiracy but when you fast forward you see the camera kinda roam around a bit for no reason. I doubt they would hand-hold this.

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Has he mentioned boaters yet?

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

People being told by Eric trump to google images of joe bidens house aren't going to do it. They are just going to parrot to Biden supporters "why don't you google bidens mega mansion??" Whenever they are reminded they support a guy that's going to cross a quarter million Americans dead because of his incompetence.

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Cowslips Warren posted:

So if there had actually been arrests the day of the loving Capitol attack and people didn't head home, do you think we'd still be talking about it in the Important sense? Because most people don't care or remember it anymore.

This blows my mind. I feel like I am crazy. Like, a half million americans died from covid so far and we are very casual about the whole thing for some drat reason. Then a bunch of loving chuds tore up the capitol and were looking to maim and kill politicians and after not even a loving week everyone no longer gave a poo poo. Dude who poured gas on the fire is eating burders and tweeting by proxy from loving Florida.

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Oscar Wild posted:

That's discouraging. I thought it would be at least up to half. At least then only half the Cousinfuckers would be at risk.

Leaving lots of cousins unfucked.

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Whats up with Maria Bartiromo? I remember seeing her long ago on CNBC doing stock stuff and thinking she was pretty well spoken and not at all crazy. Now she has a very Carrie Fisher-y vibe, if carrie fisher was off her meds and a chud. Is it just the plastic surgery or is it pills?

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Clowner posted:

This wouldn't happen to be a Midwestern suburb with a name that sounds like a certain candy, would it?

abba zabba, nebraska?
chick-o-stick, ohio?
Fun Dip, South Dakota?

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

If it weren't for sleepy eyed Joe
I'd been vaccinated long time ago
Where is the horse paste, where did it go?
Where is the horse paste, sleepy eyed Joe?

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Hail Satans older brother, Chris.

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Guze posted:

I didn't vote for Nader, mostly because I was 12 in 2000

See, I just turned 18 in 2000 and my first vote was for Nader. But the great news is that I will be dead before you while you sit in this garbage country/planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Time_pants posted:

Does anyone have a link to the tweet about how the reasons that CHUDs behave the way they do because they are the dumbest people on the planet and unable to engage with a single mode of discourse?

https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1349073493112066056?s=19