Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
As an accelerationist, I highly approve of this post. (Huffs own farts)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

A Fancy Hat posted:

It's... I have my own bed, okay? It's actually the best setup, it's very good. I asked them, I said "The bed, I would like the racing car bed. No... I want the truck, the big truck!" and they did it. They got a carpenter, a big guy, tears in his eyes like a dog, and he told me "Are you sure? Is that what you want?" and I said "Say it again" and then they made me the truck bed.

It's incredible, it's very comfortable, and I sit on the bed and it's as if I was in the truck. As if I'm honking the horn and, in fact, driving the horn and driving the truck itself down the road. And I asked them I said "Let's make the carpet into a street, a wonderful street, let's do the infrastructure in here." But they wouldn't. They wouldn't do it and it's because Obama and Biden left me a MESS, an absolute mess that I'm still cleaning up. And they wouldn't let me get the road carpet or even to put down the cones, to put the cones around so I could drive the bed around here. The White House.

So that's... I love the bed. And Melania comes by, sometimes, MELANIA T, and she'll say "Hello, darling, how's the bed?" and then the secret service takes her away, BYE BYE! And then I see her a few months later, as you do, and as I did, in fact.

LOL

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

You know, when I was ranting and raving about accelerationism on SA back in 2015, I genuinely believed that all we had to do was elect Trump president, and he'd absolutely loving ruin conservatism and the GOP in America for good, that he'd drive them so far down that they would never hold power again. Hell, that's why I voted for him in 2016. I never expected that there would be so many lols along the way. Go ahead, Tmupr, make your Patriot Party. Do the thing.

PROMISES MADE! PROMISES KEPT!

FAKE EDIT: TAZER FUCKEN BALLZ GANG TAGHG YASSSSS

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

LOL

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

Clavavisage posted:

We're down to HOURS left of tubbo and this guy just slips in and slams the afterburners on full tilt on my balls, good gravy!

gotta do my part to contribute to the lols with a stunning self-own