Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Healthy young thread goes to GBS, gets pumped with massive shot of many posts, doesn't feel good and changes - GASSED. Many such cases!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

nooneofconsequence posted:

I've definitely seen defenses of this behavior saying he was just being nice and pointing out the puddle. Like how loving blind could melanie be that she'd walk into that puddle out of nowhere.

her facial surgery appears to have left her with mail slot vision so maybe it's a fair thing to point out

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

jesus christ shut the gently caress up you appallingly stupid hypocritical turd

ok all is forgiven

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

:yooge: EXECUTING babies AFTER BIRTH, like a DOG

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

yeah rip

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I have a terrible confession to make. sometimes, when I post "lol", I am not, in fact, Laughing Out Loud!!

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

fishing with the fam posted:

I wonder what it's like in the center of the sun right now. Probably pretty nice.

making a new petition to telefrag earth with the sun

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

nice ratio lol

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

also very cool that this insanely obvious electioneering is apparently just totally fine now, nice country good job

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

old beast lunatic posted:

didn't think anything could make me lol this morning but then our big boy comes out swinging w/ the resurrection of the perfect phone call.

lol

it feels like it’s been centuries since we were last having a lol about the Perfect Phone Call, but that was this year

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

many people are (grapes)

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

this is all dumb as poo poo

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

love the government intentionally lying about the dangers of a virus so that people die, nice country good job

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Bye bye! :smugdon:

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

it’s

Thank you are strong pressident !

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

a big, beautiful WIN

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

shut the gently caress up you vile oval office

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Grondoth posted:

Trump using faithless electors to hold on to power would be the ultimate... god, are they really gonna do this?

hilariously, this is the most constitutional way to steal the election they’ve proposed yet

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Power Khan posted:

If the shoe fits....

the potus shits

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

R like you’ve never seen before. I call it the hydrosonic R or maybe the superdooper R.

we’re more R than anyone ever thought possible. every day these big guys straight out of central casting come up to me with tears in their eyes, and they tell me SIR, you’ve done it, you’re the biggest R

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

or what

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

LOL just the president openly telling everyone he will refuse to leave if he loses the election and the safest thing for everyone is to not have the election, very legal & very cool! :bravo:

in a slightly better timeline this would be an absolutely salivating setup for his downfall following 4 years of buildup as everything comes crashing down around him, but instead the opposition party is going to write a letter formally objecting to this unruly behavior before conceding that the honorable course of action to preserve the integrity of our democratic institutions is to let him get away with absolutely all of it

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

A few weeks back a top military official basically said “if the election results are contested we’re not doing anything about it, you’re on your own” lol

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Philthy posted:

but my guy bernie sanders got ratfucked so i will teach those dems a lesson by not voting

ill be over here crying like a little bitch

how about let’s not try to start this loving derail for the thirtieth time.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Polio Vax Scene posted:

Melania: *sounds of rusty ferris wheel and tv static*

lmao

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Thank You President for standing up for this importent isue. God Bless America

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

holy poo poo, the lols we're in for in just two days

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

quote:

Most of Mr. Trump’s core enterprises — from his constellation of golf courses to his conservative-magnet hotel in Washington — report losing millions, if not tens of millions, of dollars year after year.

His revenue from “The Apprentice” and from licensing deals is drying up, and several years ago he sold nearly all the stocks that now might have helped him plug holes in his struggling properties.

The tax audit looms.

And within the next four years, more than $300 million in loans — obligations for which he is personally responsible — will come due.

make the tweet fat man

wanna read that TWEET

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

a lot of people are talking about the posts and saying we're posting at a rate nobody ever thought possible. we brought back the posts, folks. WE

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

lmao and I thought it was a lol-sparse sunday

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Oscar Wild posted:

(grapes) "rear end" WE

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

insanely tired and low-energy, do better pres

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

lol let’s try applying this logic to all the poo poo you won’t show us, fat dumbshit

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Kart Barfunkel posted:

90 minutes until the lols of the century.

Edit: Reposting the drinking game.

Debate #1 Drinking Game

-Take a shot when the clarity that THESE ghouls are why you will never have a decent or comfortable retirement becomes too much to bare (free space)

-Down entire drink if one candidate does not show up, down two if both.
-Down entire drink if candidate shits themselves, down two if both.

Drink every time Trump...
-*sniffs*
-mentions ‘historic black unemployment’
-says ‘China’, two drinks if ‘China Virus’
-brings up Hunter Biden
-brings up ‘Crooked Hillary’
-calls Biden ‘Creepy Joe’
-says ‘make America great again’ or ‘keep America great’
-takes an unscheduled trip away from podium
-makes an oblique OR direct reference to remaining in office/contesting results
-mentions ‘law and order’
-refers to our big beautiful boaters
-mispronounces a word
-refers to CA wildfires for anything other than climate change
-defends tax results by repeating ‘I am smart’

Drink every time Biden...
-says a weird 50’s word (ex: jack, slim, malarkey)
-tells a boring pointless story
-talks about ‘restoring dignity to the White House’
-refers to Barack Obama by name
-talks about violent protesters/looters ‘disrespecting’ the memory of Brionna Taylor/George Floyd/etc.
-mentions ‘Russia’ or ‘Putin’.
-begins a sentence but does not finish it.
-commits to not challenge fascist opposition, to ‘work with both sides of the aisle’
-tells voters to vote for anybody else

Drink every time EITHER candidate...
-mentions an obvious irrefutable lie (ex: Biden says he never authored the crime bill/voted for the Iraq war, Trump says the economy is great/didnt gently caress up Coronavirus response)
-does or says something funny
-has unnaturally dilated pupils
-has a ‘senior moment’
-curses or uses a slur
-mentions ‘antifa,’ Bernie Sanders, or ‘the radical left’

Take a shot if...
-Biden challenges Trump to a push up contest/feat of strength
-Trump challenges Biden to a cognitive test
-If either of them follow through/agree to follow through
-somebody says the N-word
-Ken Bone returns
-somebody references their own dick
-Biden calls Trump ‘a fat [president]’
-Trump says ‘at least all my kids are alive’
-Biden throws a punch
-if one of the candidates commits to Medicare for All, Green New Deal, Student Debt Abolition (take two shots)

buddy if I kill myself too fast I don’t get to enjoy the rest of the lols and with these conditions not even the first half of the debate will be survivable

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

where the gently caress is my high energy pres, hurry up and go off script already

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

justice ginsburg said, very powerfully, very strongly,

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

lmao

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

look at this whiny little bitch boy president lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector