Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I feel like I made the right call by not watching. Even reading the thread is spiking my blood pressure. I'll catch the highlights tomorrow, nothing was going to change my mind anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Joe's got to have access to rapid testing as well right? I imagine we'll get the all clear or the RIP in a couple of hours?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

When he ends up fine it will be a crushing low compared to this current high, so imma enjoy it while it lasts

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Has anyone added a covid virus to Stone Cold Steve Austin giving Trump a stunner? Because we're a page away from it bringing the lols

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

"It is reported that the media"

But reported by whom?? :ohdear:

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

It was a fun weekend-long break from Hellworld where it seemed like maybe karma might be real and a bad thing might happen to a bad person. I'd love to imagine him back in the hospital again later this week but it's probably better for my mental health not to get my hopes too high.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

40% of the country just got the all-clear they've been waiting for that COVID is NBD and they can and should start living their lives maskless and worry-free, and they'll increasingly continue to infect anything and everyone around them.

Trump going back to the hospital and/or dying is probably the only thing that might slow them down.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Philthy posted:

So did they push/cancel the second debate or move it virtual? It's a week away and there aint no loving way that is happening in person.

Now that Trump thinks he's immune and over it he's going to demand they all be in person and there's no need for them to be socially distant and wow I can believe Sleepy Joe wouldn't shake my hand, what a sore loser, SAD!

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Squiddycat posted:

I'm a moron and I believe the polls that say trump'll probably lose anyway

I actually believe the polls as well but they're based on a fair election happening and the more desperate Trump & Co. get the less likely that is of happening.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

It took a whole month? If Trump hits this same timeline he'll be dying days before the election.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

With every single ghoul from the inner circle exposed and/or positive you just know they're gonna try to stealth-infect Joe at the debates. Hopefully the Biden camp demands they be virtual and don't fall for the inevitable taunting of being scared of the virus.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Frank Frank posted:

Was he the one that his in the bushes from reporters? Seems like a lifetime ago.

Literal days into the Trump presidency I remember this guy straight up lying about the size of the inauguration crowd against all photo & video evidence and thinking it didn't bode well for an honest administration.

I had no idea.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Is early voting guaranteed good news for Biden? How do we know it's not an increase of chuds?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

AHH F/UGH posted:

too early to make predictions really consdiering Biden could die of a brain hemorrhage any day now but maybe this? i dunno

Legit worried that Biden will catch COVID at one of the debates because that's just how hellworld operates. Would not put it past the Trump camp to spread it on purpose now that they all have it

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Him screaming VOTE over and over into the Twitter void at least makes it seem like he's not as confident he can overturn whatever the real results are

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Trump can pretape and edit all of his answers in advance since no one will expect them to have anything to do with the questions asked

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I hope some pollsters put out more obscure demographics he's losing so we get more of these targeted videos begging for their vote back

"My favorite people, I'm gonna sign an executive order creating National Non-College Educated Suburban White Women Day immediately after winning reelection. You won't believe the drugs I'll have delivered to you!"

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Groovelord Neato posted:

Pence should be in quarantine lol

Pence is gonna catch the rona and be sworn in on his deathbed

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Hazo posted:

It's a greenscreen. He might be outside but it's still a greenscreen. The background even loops for gently caress's sake, and it's not even subtle.

Why do it? Because the fucker is too sick and weak and scared to walk far enough away from the WH to use it as a background. And it's hardly any effort.

Also surely there are camera crews parked outside the WH that would have seen them filming this if he was that far out?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

ASenileAnimal posted:

white house intern, decked out in max level endgame hazmat suit: its feeding time...

*fires several fish delites from a tshirt cannon into the oval office. the sounds coming from inside are horrifying*

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

BrigadierSensible posted:

I don't know why, but Trump ducking the 2nd debate scares me.

I can't see how it would help him. He is actively saying "I don't want to do this over computer because my opponent is better at this than me." Also it is giving his opponent free TV time, where even in the worst case scenario 50% of the audience are his supporters so he will get favourable questions.

But still, the fact that he is not doing it fills me with dread that the fat orange liar might win. And I can't explain it.

He put out a video earlier today begging seniors to vote for him, and is currently tweeting the same to the entire state of Texas. There's plenty that can go wrong between now and election day, but there doesn't appear to be some secret master plan boosting his confidence.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

LOL that Trump has to spend the final month before the election desperately trying to prove that he isn't dead

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

A democrat doing something to a republican besides tongue-bathing their balls is insanely far-fetched.

After Trump loses the election we'll have a bunch of instances of right-wing violence and threats and in an effort to bring the country back together the Dems will focus on a better future united as one rather than litigating and punishing the past

The chuds will count this as a victory and will attempt even worse next time

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Ahh someone was upset by the "no tip/MASK" post going viral and decided to fabricate a response people can use!

Might be more believable as a receipt someone actually left if you pretended to sign it first

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Strong Sauce posted:

lol speak of the devil.

edit: gently caress irfanview saving pngs weird.. can't even remove attached images :|

I mean honestly this is me. Seeing Joe's lead in the polls, reading discussions about landslides and a Dem Senate and red states turning blue and I can't help but get a sense of deja vu because I remember reading these exact same sentiments on this forum and elsewhere four years ago. Like the confidence and hope I'm feeling is the same I had back then and my idiot brain wants to pair it with the depression and dread that came on in November.

I know 2020 is very different than 2016, I know Joe isn't Hillary and Trump is less of an unknown and there's a million other reasons you can't compare the two, but I'm still going to have a ton of anxiety over it in the coming weeks no matter what.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

AHH F/UGH posted:

How many chuds are going to commit suicide if Trump loses the general

I'm more worried about everyone else if the opposite happens

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Have the Trump Army poll watchers been spotted at any of the early voting locations?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

If Trump loses in 2020, is there anything stopping his then 78 year old rear end from running again in 2024? Dunno what his chances would be in the general but it might be fun watching him flip over tables in the primary when the GOP is desperately trying to appear respectable again

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Lol Trump got himself impeached over this nothingburger of an October surprise

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Wasn't Trump pacing around behind Clinton at one of their debates? When his mic gets cut and he knows the camera is off him he's going to wander into the frame and start yelling in the background.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

This administration started with big stacks of blank papers and god willing it's gonna end with them

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Where's Biden's health care plan? On his website? You can't even take pictures with it!

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I predict he will try to physically attack Joe because what does he have to lose by doing so?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

When do the first post-laptop bombshell polls start coming out? I'm curious how easily swayed our gentle undecideds are

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Outrail posted:

It's hilarious that it took the right this long to realise they can straight up lie and completely get away from it. Not spinning or avoiding the truth or making coy allusions to something, just irrefutable falsehoods that would get them fired in any other job and noone bats an eye.

That's probably what spikes my anxiety every time he speaks. It's all so blatantly & proveably untrue and it doesn't matter.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Squiddycat posted:

I don't think you should be worried

Dems win when people turn out

I'm going to be in a constant state of worry until January 20, 2021 and nothing is gonna stop me!

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I said come in! posted:

Yeah this, they are already distancing themselves from Trump. Many of these congress members are in freakout red alert mode because they are badly losing re-election and their seats are about to be taken over by democrats. The biggest LOL of them all is Lindsey Graham is projected to lose.

Is that last part true? I only keep hearing that it's closer than anyone thought it would be but Graham is still ahead because SC gonna SC

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I admittedly had some pretty grim predictions for how 4 years of a Trump presidency would go, and as bad as things were they weren't quite as bad as the worst case scenarios in my brain, so small comforts I guess.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Yeah that night broke me, not gonna lie. It was the shock unexpectedness of it, and also the realization that there are a lot of hateful, ignorant people in my country. I've spent the past four years building a big emotional wall, telling myself that of course he's going to get reelected, so that when it happens I at least won't be blindsided by it.

The past few weeks of polling news has done damage to that wall and here I am, daring to hope again. I sure won't be ready if it happens again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

If those drive-thru votes get tossed, would it be before Tuesday? Is it something where those 100K people would know they got hosed over and be able to try again in person?