Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

trump? the actor??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

old beast lunatic posted:

Behold, The best moment of Trump's life and the high point of his presidency.

wtf this is just a screengrab of that scene in Pan's Labyrinth

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Anyone ever have cold McDonald's? Probably because after like 5 minutes it starts to get stale. Imagine how long that poo poo was sitting out.

I still can't believe that Trump invited a football team to the White House, one of the greatest experiences of their life, and he served them cold fast food. He has some of the best chefs in the world and he got them cold Dominoes and Big Macs.

I'd like to be able to lol again. Some day.

those chefs were furloughed because Trump wanted big wall

however, they could've sprung for five guys at least

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Grondoth posted:

god I hate him so much

I'm undecided, need maybe 44 days to decide if I'll vote for him or not

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

cantwellmuckenfuss posted:

How white and straight are you?

I like that Biden wants to burn down my suburban home, but I also like that Trump is uncensored, raw and doesn't use spell check, it's a toss up for me

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Deleted

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

lol imagine the year is 2016, Donald Trump is on the ballot for President, but you still don't vote for Hillary Clinton because you're just not quite feeling it

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

old beast lunatic posted:

I voted for clinton and the only thing it accomplished was making me feel like even more of a looser

you should've voted twice (early and in-person) like me

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

How does a business commit suicide

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

He saved them by sending them to Heaven :angel:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

u ever been so white you got charged with "potentially killing someone" after actually killing someone

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

lol do people really believe Bernie got hosed by the DNC again? his turnout was horrible compared to 2016 even before the Super Tuesday moderate megazord

he is not electable, and I say this having donated almost $600 to the Bernie campaign

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

lmao, that's my president, Donald Trump (R)

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Cthulu Carl posted:

I don't want to wish cancer on anyone.

Me either, but unfortunately Rush Limbaugh isn't going away anytime soon

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The debates are 2 hours long and they will likely be standing, not sitting. I give it a 10% chance that Trump falls down, and a 90% chance that he leans on the podium in a progressively lower and lower angle throughout the night as his legs fail to support his hamberder bod, until he is just barely peeping over the top of the podium with his legs doing a version of the "mashed potato" dance.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Back to the classics!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

It took him 6 hours to make a statement, and it was that tweet. The debates will be fun.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

our big prez has tweeted 5 (FIVE!!!) times in the last hour, what a morning

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

that'll be $70,000

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

ChubbyChecker posted:

what's the first thing you'll do after the re-election?

Biden won't be reelected, he's gonna die in office

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

did Tulsi drop out yet or will she be in the debate tonight

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

There’s just no way to be undecided at this point.

There are a lot of people who don't follow politics at all, but still vote. They just live their lives and tune in at the last minute.

It doesn't make sense, but they exist.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

explosivo posted:

Oh god the debate is tonight

it'll be difficult, but I am going to be extremely serious and sad today in order to save my lols for tonight

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

this is gonna be the most presidential debate ever!!!!!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

DONATE $100 SO WE CAN CHECK JOE'S EARS

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Social media is definitely the dumbest thing to be invented in my lifetime.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

this counts as the first LOL of the debate and it's still 2 hours away

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

nooneofconsequence posted:

think I'm gonna news blackout now and just check in the morning to see if one of them died

sleep easy, knowing that nobody's vote will change and nothing matters

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I'm almost certain there will be at least one shooting spree at a polling location on Nov 3rd, and it will have an impact on the vote. Maybe not in Trump's favor though with so many Dems voting early or by mail.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

GolfHole posted:

ive just caught up on what happened last night and im curious when the debate is

You're inside it right now

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I hate this sentiment, but if we can wedge a few more Republicans away from Trump with this argument then it's worth it.

edit: lol

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Oh no Twitter is down, time to get on Parler

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

When's he testifying before Congress

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Uhhh I kinda agree that the Melania tapes make her look cool and normal

what's wrong with me

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Yeah, the president would get an immediate result. That tweet makes no sense.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

illustration of Hope Hicks' coronavirus farts entering his mouth and nose

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The only just death for Donald Trump is to be put in stocks in the middle of Washington, for 1 month, while every American citizen is given permission to kick his bare rear end as hard as they want, until he dies from blunt force trauma of tens of millions of hard kicks to the rear end

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

feels like using campaign funds for medical bills is illegal, but I'm not a lawyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Cowslips Warren posted:

What are the chances Biden got exposed during the debate?

Now imagine Biden had corona pre debate and went out and exposed Trump. The Trumpers would be loving burning poo poo in the streets and shooting like mad.

They seemed pretty far away from each other.