Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Iakona posted:

Just shut the gently caress up you dumb lib. Biden is straight up absolute loving trash. This is the lol at trump thread. Not the I heart biden thread. Just gently caress off.

You can't normalize garbage anymore than those insane trumpers normalize his derided bullshit. They're both literal loving trash, and you dumb loving libs are making a serious case for me to not even bother voting.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nice meltdown champ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Groovelord Neato posted:

A third of the Supreme Court is going to be chosen by the guy who sold branded steaks at the Sharper Image.

That’s my lol for the day! :lol:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Dickbutt Ouroboros posted:

There's no president that will ever come close to being as R as Trump

Why would you ask the universe to curse you even harder by saying that out loud???

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Zurtilik posted:

What's the over/under on Trump canceling the other two debates?

LOL my mans got the pudding brain over here. I want you to read that back slowly to yourself.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Anybody post this yet? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.
https://twitter.com/lisamurkowski/status/1310007693080489985?s=21

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Kernel Monsoon posted:

It's been 100 pages and I think it's very important to check that we all still remember sailor.

I’d also like to check in on our favourites.
How are they all doin’ these days?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Regrettable posted:

For fucks sake guys, Brad Parscale tried to kill himself within hours of this poo poo coming out. And I can't see someone like that trying to kill themselves unless they know they are well and truly hosed. That's the type of poo poo you'd do if you thought your life was completely over. Like, life in prison over.

Well sure that’s one possible reason he snapped.

It could also be a common ( :( ) case of untreated mental illness coupled with the stress of losing a job and one’s standing.

I’m not defending this shitfucker, I just highly doubt it’s Trump’s financials that would make Parscale decide it’s Day of the Rope.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Bust Rodd posted:

AFG, you’re a true G in this political spectrum but please don’t diss on my man Daniel Dale. He has trained for this day, he was forged in the pit of lies, bathed in the blood of Beelzebub. This is like his Olympics.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This is the dumbest probe I’ve seen on this site.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Well-placed GOP source tells me Trump's hospital bed had been turned to the west, he is focusing his energy toward the crown of his head and asking Amitabha for refuge. Source has been right before. Trump is not long for this world but in two months he will come back as bodhisattva.

Lol you’ve dropped some deep Theravada or Mahayana Buddhist gems in this thread recently. Are you like a practicing organized Buddhist??

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

resting bort face posted:

I would like to formally apologize for posting a couple weeks ago that this thread isn't funny.

This guy gets it. Welcome.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

big nipples big life posted:

is that the scientific notation for eleventy?

:captainpop:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

ALFbrot posted:

The background does have a weird rhythmic pulsing to it that I can't quite identify, but it's not a loop, and certainly not a 3 second loop.

Occam’s Razor prevails here. What is the simplest, most likely cause of a weird background rhythmic pulse in a COVID-ailing Turmip video?
It’s horses, not zebras. It’s a loving greenscreen.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

END OF AN ERROR posted:

Just checking in to see how our favs are doing

Hey. I post that every now and then. Stay in your lane.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

bird with big dick posted:

I said I’d gently caress your compost heap despite the termites I never said I specifically wanted to gently caress the termites.

When I first started lurking here I expected to get tired of your schtick. I’m surprised to say I’m still enjoying it. You’re like a weird, perverted comfort blanket that gives me the bad touch. Thanks BWBD.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Look at the bronzer on this fucker’s face lmao. Pic from CBC, on his way to his Florida death rally.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Another one from Florida death rally. Lookin like Boss Nass with that fuckin turkey wobbler chin sack. Da fuq

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

WHEW that is some poo poo

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Heavy_D posted:

some actual Trump crossword clues for comparison:

1 Trump's recent political choice? Unstable eurosceptic (he just met four)... (7,2,3,7,5)
2 ...means the law is compromised (6)

Answers
1 Justice of the Supreme Court - literally a recent choice of nominee by Trump, unstable is instruction to anagram EUROSCEPTIC HE JUST MET FOUR
2 Wealth - literally "means", compromised is instruction to anagram THE LAW

I want to buy a stroke, Alex.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

I call Over

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

It owns extremely hard that a country founded on the singular idea of "dictators are bad" created a governing system so dumb all it takes to become dictator for life is saying "I'm not relinquishing power" out loud and there's nothing the government can do about it.

Goddamn when you put it like that, it extremely owns. :hmbol:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

The idea that a persons ballot is traceable back to them, or at the very least can be associated with metadata about them, is so insane to me, a Canadian. When I vote in a federal or provincial election, I get a piece of paper with like four to seven names on it (all for a single position), and literally nothing else. I pencil in one circle and drop that poo poo in a box.
Elections Canada doesn’t give a flying gently caress about my party affiliation.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

The only thing I really wanted to happen tonight besides Trump losing was Lindsey Graham being told to gently caress off forever. You Americans have created some historically insane monsters and I hate you all for it. I hope the border stays closed forever out of mass spite. Probably could use a probe at this point or I'm gonna just rage post at Americans all night long.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Johnny Aztec posted:

loving DIE

loving DROWN IN THE FLUIDS FROM YOUR RAVAGED LUNGS

"loving DIE!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoIgd9T5QNM&t=295s

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

cool post to make when lots of us are the products of slavery and colonization, stuck here with the people you should actually be angry at

Sigh, I know you're right. It's just so hard sometimes - the overwhelming feeling of impotence in the face of evil can leave me angry and dismayed. I'm sorry :(

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Strong Sauce posted:

Tell us what country you're from

Canuckistan. I hate it here too because I know the train arrives at our station next. I live in Alberta, and well howdy don't you know it these slackjawed yokels elected a petite dictator of our own.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

I'm no accelerationist - but it's starting to look like the future is a Democratic Party that refuses to care about the commons, and eventually fractures because of that. As late-stage capitalism continues to grind us all down, there will come a point of insurrection and/or revolution. It's gonna be either guerilla civil war for years and years, or the Republican Party manages to hold power long enough to cement its single-party rule of the de jure levers of power.
...gently caress.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Arrrthritis posted:

more big dumps are coming soon

but enough about Diaper Don’s rageshits

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Power Khan posted:

Lmao, eventually Trump will have to meet the press and speak.

Y’know, I find it easy to imagine him never facing the press again while he’s still president. Just running the show from the bunker and sending his lackeys to spew malarkey at the journos.
Of course, if he (lmao I mean “they” - he’s got almost nothing to do with any of the actual work) does manage to steal this thing, his victory lap will be unending and absolutely will be a “suck my dick you fuckmen” directly to the reporters’ faces forever.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Legin Noslen posted:

You guys are fetishizing Gritty like chuds fetishize Trump and it's kinda gross

Joining the dogpile to say that there is a major different between Gritty, a fictional alien monster, and Trump, an ostensibly real human being (who - get this - is also the president!).

I’m sorry friend but you made a hot take and it burned you.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

What? No there's not.

Oh gently caress you’re right oh god

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Lol this is the first time I’ve actually had zero idea what he’s talking about. The tweet he references is gone, and all he’s got is “Four Season’s Landscaping!”.
:psyduck:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Cthulu Carl posted:

Gonna get some of that Trump Turf.

Just place a row at the edge of your property, and rake the gossamer stands to cover the rest. Works on properties up to 5 acres.

Lol nice

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Batterypowered7 posted:

Lmao, he retweeted the Puerto Rico poo poo I posted earlier.

I bet he thinks this is about the US election.

This is so loving funny I had to pull it forward fifty pages so we could gawp at this idiot one again

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

My greatest hope is that whoever makes the big mainstream Trump movie doesn’t gently caress it up. I hope it’s savage, I hope it’s hilarious, and I hope it feels a bit like a de-Nazification film as well.
If it’s some stupid loving thing like “W.” that’s all about humanizing the turd and his floaters-on I’m gonna be so disappointed.
Maybe the best we can hope for is the Coen Brothers make it without using Trump’s name explicitly.
Main character would be Darren Plump, with his son in law Justin Kitchener and wife Iwanda or something.
I’m just rambling over breakfast and coffee now.
Three Seasons Hot Tub Manufacturing

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Knot My President! posted:

I made this years ago and gently caress knows where else to post it so here you go

A horrific masterpiece

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

I used to get angry when my spidey senses detected gaslighting. Now I just roll my eyes because what can I do about powerful assholes spewing psyops poison across all types of media?
Some (lol many) weak minded morons will fall for it and there doesn’t seem like much can be done besides huge structural cultural overhauls to education, media, and the like.
I just don’t know how a country like America can possibly make up all the lost ground and join the rest of the first world.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

priznat posted:

Maybe Charles Koch got a visit from his brother, Christmas Carol style, to let him know that he's in hell getting spiked pokers rammed up his butt for eternity

Paging bird with big dick.

Wait, did he get banned?? Did I hallucinate that?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

gay picnic defence posted:

Reagan could at least speak and had some wit about him (at least before the dementia set in towards the end), so as much as he was a horrible oval office who is probably responsible for the start of the US's decline I can see why conservatives admire him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krjmr7laKzY

Lol that was legit funny.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Beethovens Fist Symphony posted:

"Is that your election?"

"It's an election"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Chief McHeath posted:

any trump can't cook... all they know is Mcdonalds, ... be Burt Sexual ...

gently caress off burt

I love a good dogpile as much as the next guy. Especially on an ex-mod who rereg’d with the same name lmao.
But I missed the drama that caused him to be banned? What happened with burt??