Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017
https://mobile.twitter.com/ALT_uscis/status/1349156954632024065

I suppose they saw Benedict Arnold and thought "That's a good way into the history books"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Shitshow posted:

https://twitter.com/RobertMaguire_/status/1350192879487111170

Is this motherfucker still trying to foment a coup?

As a non-american, I would like an explanation about this chuds. Why do they feel so invincible? First they try a coup like it's going to a picnic and getting back because tomorrow is a work day, and now the "My pillow guy" (lol) wants to oust Gina Haspel from the CIA? "Bloody Gina"? The woman infamous for torturing people?
Is there something in their drinking water or do they not have survival instinct AT ALL?

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

SRQ posted:

They feel invincible because name one rich white man that has faced consequences for their crimes.
Epstein counts but well... there, _One_.

I could buy that if it was, I don't know, a hit-and-run, or domestic violence, or white collar theft, but this is the kind of stuff that results in unmarked vans, black bags and a car battery hooked up to your balls.

It's probably that the immunity you speak of has gone to their heads. This is straight 'lemming running off a cliff' stuff

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

This doesn't happen excessively in the States.
Don't laugh.
You guys know what I mean, generally speaking, major public political officials and those in the public realm aren't subject to this treatment as you may expect in other countries, lets not kid ourselves.

Maybe I exagerated a little, but there is no way the Mypillow guy isn't visited by a couple of CIA agents telling him to cut it out.

White privilege extends all the way to messing around with intelligence agencies it seems

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

The craziest thing is that typically if you are at a protest or frankly doing anything and you're wearing a mask, people will assume you are up to no good. I remember my friend used to wear a ski mask when it was cold out and the cops would aggravate the poo poo out of him over it. Store owners would threaten him, etc.

Now we're in a unique situation where you CAN hide your face in public and no one will bat an eye and these people are so loving stupid that they STILL refused to wear a mask even though I'd wager a good 80% of them would have never been caught if they simply wore a mask THAT ALSO HAD THE ADDED BENEFIT OF PROTECTING THEM FROM DISEASE.

It's still crazy to me how paranoid they are about the surveillance state, and how they didn't wear a mask at all, or turn off their phones or...well, everything really

argosaxelcaos fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Jan 16, 2021

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Virginia Slams posted:

Because America has this over the top dumbass patriotism and pride about the revolution that started this country, they think that Americans are exceptional(they are not, we couldn't even win our independence without the French dunking on England for us). Your average moron views the American revolution like a fairy tale and doesn't seem to understand it was a brutal war where people died, were crippled, families were destroyed, ways of life obliterated and poo poo.

There's a disconnect in basic logic and reasoning somewhere for these people, they think you can play revolution part time and suffer no consequences whether they fail or are successful, they think they can just go aww shucks back to work at Best Buy no biggie. The reality they cannot grasp is that if there were a full blown revolution or civil war they would probably die before it was over. It would be horrifying for both sides, hundreds of thousands if not millions would die, the economy would only exist in so much as to keep both sides fighting, all the comforts and things they take for granted would disappear like a piss tape in a Russian embassy.

I get that the privilege they have enjoyed make them blind to some realities, but at some level they must have understood that if they succeded, it would trigger a bloody civil war, right?

Right?

Ps: english is not my mother tongue, so sorry for any typos or wierd-rear end grammar

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hey hey, my my
Stephen Miller will never die

Not while he keeps doing the virgin blood transfusions anyway...

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017
https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1350617309262430211

Remember how everyone laughed at rappers telling on themselves in their songs?

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017
https://mobile.twitter.com/SeamusHughes/status/1350822628920074252

*record scratch* yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation

Edit: ninjaed

argosaxelcaos fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jan 17, 2021

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

It's not a large sample size but literally every single guy I ever knew that was into cuckolding was an extreme right wing conservative.

fash thrives on hypocrisy. It's not good enough to do a thing, you have to make it forbidden for everyone else, and then do it yourself

edit: sorry for the page snipe

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017
https://t.co/Eu6ltpeIuG?amp=1

Holy poo poo! With the poo poo storm the capitol attack created, some absolute bullshit is slipping by. "Self defence" my rear end

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm wondering if she had an actual Russian government contact or just knew some Russian person and just thought every Russian citizen could get her in touch with Putin or something.

Since they say it's a russian friend, I'm betting on the latter. Imagine the face the poor dude made when she called

"I raided the capitol and stole the laptop of Pelosi, wanna help me sell it to the FSB?"

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

No way he wrote this, I don't know why he keeps putting his name on poo poo it's obvious he didn't write

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Early bird gets the worm bullet

Edit: drat, snipe. Here have some poor Zack trying to get some truth into your head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

sarcastx posted:

Cracked the drat near 5 year old can of beer and split it with Mrs sarcastx.

It was still pretty good! Surprised that long in the fridge hadn't killed it.

I bet it tasted like victory

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Lol

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

hnnggg

Too cute, and in a thread about chud supreme to boot

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Now I knda want to read them, in much of the same vein as the old Chick tracts

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Stoatbringer posted:

I saw this in PYF:IOSM and now you have to see it too.

You know, I think this pretty much confirms the political horseshoe theory on its own

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

steinrokkan posted:

Chewbacca is canonically an Empire sympathizer who is only working with the rebels for the paycheck.

I know it's a joke, but canonically Chewie has an astronomical Empire body count. One death star directly, another death star indirectly, and if you count the sequels, he blew up Starkiller base as well.

MF has killed hundreds of thousands of space fascists at the very least.

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Huh. Maybe he feels the republic won't give a drat about Wookies? Chewie being apolitical after pretty much being a pivotal part of the biggest battles of the empire's fall is pretty LOL-worthy.

"I don't care about politics"

"You literally destroyed TWO small moons worth of soldiers, including the EMPEROR!"

"I just wanna grill"

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Lindsay Graham 2.0 is all

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Hannity’s original show was “Hannity and Colmes,” where he rhetorically body-slammed a compliant liberal five nights a week. Eventually they realized they didn’t need the other guy, so he went off to radio and died.

"Went off to radio" might be the new "Went to the farm where he can run"

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017
With so many clips of FIGHT I fully expect some senator to belt out MORTAL KOMBAT! And then some 90's techno starts blaring out

Edit: snipe. Well have some Mileena vs Kitana

https://twitter.com/meeplewich/status/1354066881590784004?s=20

argosaxelcaos fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Feb 12, 2021

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Chicken Butt posted:

Senators, please take a look at this clip of Barack Obama playing a videogame. And what is the name of that videogame? Street. *Fighter*.

And here, we see Elizabeth Warren listening to a song called “*Fight* For Your Right To Party”.
Though MTG was the Street Fighter fan, what with boinking Zangief and all

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017
I'm happy to know I wasn't the only person in the world who watched Hackers like 30 times

https://twitter.com/zenalbatross/status/1359988680472092675?s=20

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Gutter Phoenix posted:

LOL!!! Looks like it lasted 4 issues.

Seeing this with the way Drudge turned against Trump has big Rambo III ending energy. Also, what is that dude doing with a bald eagle in the middle of a firefight?

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

If Republicans gain seats in the House or Senate during midterms, we’re lost and it’s just a matter of time, but I suspect that will not be the case.

It's just a matter of getting people motivated, Dems tend to show up to the big elections only, Reps, however many their faults, show up to every election down to and including local dogcatcher.
People need to realize it's not just "Show up every 4 years" and it's done, there's lots of positions down the line that are forgotten but incredibly important

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

MrMojok posted:

Trump/authoritarianism is bad, but Capitol police should have just opened fire on everyone approaching the building... WHY NOT DONE

It's just pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards, I doubt goons here would have liked a double digit bodycount on the steps of the capitol.

And if there were please seek help

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

:hmbol:

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

What else could they do? Witnesses won't change anything. Republican senators know trump tried a failed coup on tv but they don't give a poo poo

At the very least it would have proven Dems have balls and produced some very juicy snippets for 2022. Maybe even made clear that pulling this kind of BS has SOME consecuences...as it is right now fox is gonna say 24/7 that dems didn't want witnesses because it would have exonerated Trump, and the chuds are going to lap it up.

Also who the hell trusts someone who only fights when victory is assured?

argosaxelcaos fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Feb 13, 2021

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Nobody saw the filibuster by witness list coming. Do you want a stimulus check and confirmed cabinet members or to listen to a year's worth of witnesses? That's what Mitch & Co just pulled. Obstruction via impeachment trial and they didn't even need to impeach a sitting president to do it.

If they did not expect a filibuster, when basically is all Republicans do when they lose, I don't know what the hell were they expecting. Also, senate is in recess, so they gave up the fight to go on a mini-vacation.

Also Fox is gonna tout this as proof that witnesses would have exonerated Trump, and chuds will lap it up.

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017
Before, the take away would have been republicans refusing to condemn a danger to the USA. Now the optics are democrats caving in, as usual.

Also, I expect democrats to not hope for repubs to help in anything in gratitude. They are going to block EVERYTHING they can, because they can, and don't give a flip about decorum

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Lol optics mattering

Republicans successfully put dems in a stimulus or impeachment situation.

I truly hope you are right, and I'm blowing this out of proportion, but if Republicans win and do what they want, and then Democrats win, and still Republicans do whatever they want what is the point?

I should relax, I'm not even american, but seeing the USA teeter so close to fascism is worrying.

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

mallratcal posted:

Honestly surprised 7 republicans voted to convict. Thought it would just be Romney and whoever wasn't seeking reelection.

It's literally that, either retiring or just elected. People will forget over 6 years

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017
https://twitter.com/Stonekettle/status/1360711574437167106

https://twitter.com/dreadfullaugh/status/1360740456297091072

Yeah, pretty much this. Also, I don't know who does Pelosi think she's fooling anymore.

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

drat, that's a pretty good mix tape.

I miss my walkman, mp3/phones are just not the same

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Captain Kosmos posted:

I dont know why are you focusing on white people open carrying, black people also do that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf5TEoo-EY0
oh...

Anyone who denies that white privilege is a thing is just coming at you in bad faith, poo poo is not even subtle

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

ElectricSheep posted:

I came on the gun
I came on the gun
The safety's come undone
Might have been too much cum

What did Strong Daddy do-ooo?
He fought for me and you, ooh

When I get to thinking on it
I thought my jizz would save the day

But man it just ain't perfect
Not without that lefty spunk
It ain't never gonna be the saaa-aaaame

:bravo: Encore! Free bird! :bravo:

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

ianskate posted:

Tried to get an answer as to how giving equal rights was destroying the country, which of course turned into people "posing" as whatever they want so they can exploit it for various gains.

Same old, same old. The right will gladly die in the most abject squalor if that means an imaginary moocher or someone "undeserving" xoesn't get anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Steadiman posted:

Is that one poster still around who was complaing about how useless her "performative" helping was?

https://mobile.twitter.com/NicholasCJones1/status/1363262182956224513

AOC could literally resurrect their dead family members/pets and they would find a way to complain about it.