Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Media Bloodbath
Mar 1, 2018

PIVOT TO ETERNAL SUFFERING
:hb:
don't forget the nepotism nuggets!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Media Bloodbath
Mar 1, 2018

Convex posted:

Why in god's name are the Pinkertons still a thing in loving 2020 :stonk:

The Union bustin', strike breakin and bunker protection business is never going to run out.

Media Bloodbath
Mar 1, 2018

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Sad Trump lost the support of 50 Cent. At least he got the support of...Lil Pump

Did someone manage to explain how tax brackets work to Fifty?

Media Bloodbath
Mar 1, 2018

It's even better when you recognize that it's from a Biohazard record

Edit: turns out I'm getting too old.

Media Bloodbath fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Nov 22, 2020

Media Bloodbath
Mar 1, 2018

Fame Douglas posted:

Why do chuds always record videos in their cars. It's bizarre.

It's their safe space. They don't film at home because they live in a trash pile and or with 20 kids.

Media Bloodbath
Mar 1, 2018

Derpies posted:

They are honestly probably stuffing ballot boxes but not enough people live in chud counties anymore to make it work.

Remember the guy running an "we pick up your ballot for you" operation in black neighborhoods for decades?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Media Bloodbath
Mar 1, 2018

After seeing the actual poo poo pic I've gotta say: it's even funnier than I thought!