Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

busalover posted:

if you're part of the cult, it will the most delicious burger ever. which makes me think, maybe the story of jesus & the wine was about people buying into the jesus hype to the point were everything he serves tastes god-like. thank you trump for making me understand gospel.
*trump vomits into a cup*
"behold! he has turned diet coke into the finest of ambrosia!"
charlie kirk: "mmmmmmmm!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

big if true!

charlie kirk's face is an evolutionary protection

still for sale for $20,000
https://twitter.com/Seanbabydotcom/status/1288316852637011969
https://twitter.com/kartoen/status/1288567229399932930

https://twitter.com/threesunrises/status/1287357128781565952

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
https://twitter.com/ZackBornstein/status/1261853530748420096

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
if biden wins it's going to be like operation paperclip and suddenly bill barr and jared and miller will just disappear and "will marr" "jarod white" and "stephano white" (no relation) will have new roles in the new white house no questions please.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
it's ridiculous to assume the president could do something to control a virus
also why didn't joe biden do more to control a virus?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i love that every waking moment is full of the same dread the chuds pretended to constantly feel under obama. they would freely post online multiple times a day that they're so scared that obama's secret police were going to come and get them
so they made that fantasy a reality as revenge.
loving...
gently caress.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
quick fyi: if your corpse is "weeping" it was improperly preserved and will no longer be in good enough shape for any use. it's toast.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I love the cut of this young man's jib.
the police will take a selfie with that "blue lives matter" flag when they get there in seven hours to shrug at the vendor

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
we need to get trump to sign an executive order that just says "pmurt" so that rat gently caress can be banished back to hell

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

A Fancy Hat posted:

I know it's easy to forget because every day is basically a waking nightmare, but the President is probably the weirdest person who's ever lived and if he was related to you you'd be rushing him to the ER worried he had a stroke.
trump hasn't had a normal human experience in 70 years. each and everything you have worried about your entire life has never even occurred to trump to be something to worry about. his entire life has been spent profiting off the misery of others making, to trump, "human misery" something to be desired, profited from, and looked down on.
trump's not "weird" he's the closest thing we'll ever get to seeing an alien

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

explosivo posted:

I've been staring at this lady with a black cock hanging off of her face trying to come up with any conceivable reason why she's doing this and have so far come up with nothing.

advertising

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
look, if we're not nice to the people that are sacrificing our lives for their own gain they might be mean to us later on.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Monster Squad is one of my favorite movies, still mostly holds up, and deserves WAY more respect than it gets.
WAY more. it should be a halloween staple. the "dark universe" should be building up to a remake of monster squad.
Come on guys, don't be chickenshit!
seriously ask me to write five more paragraphs, i can set up a chart with time flow threads that all pull together to motherfucking frankenstein straight up grabbing dracula by the neck like a cat and correcting him to his face.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
my chud boss who gets his news from facebook announced that trump should ABSOLUTELY get to pick the next justice because "the last 22 presidents got to without stop!!" which is obviously from some facebook meme. i brought up that obama didn't get to and he just mumbled that he didn't know that and started screaming about how the protesters need to wear masks.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Strong Sauce posted:

"'i won't let you entrap me with my own words', i say, as i let this journalist entrap me with my own words"
god drat that's how 99% of my political arguments end.
"look you believe THIS, right?"
"yes!"
"but what about THIS?"
"i'm not falling for your liberal traps!!"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"coronovirus not a problem until we can find a way to blame YOUNG PEOPLE!!"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Big Beef City posted:

No because I don't like to compare catastrophic real world events to Simpsons and video game memes and use big boy words instead.
"I'm an ADULT," sniffs Big Beef City as they hop on their ramrod xtreme, "I have no time for your childish metaphors and simile."

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
of course they could but good luck finding them.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
and the vice president got light headed because of his giant erection?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
you can be famous because your cousin is famous?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah Trump believing in racehorse theory when his children all look like failed homunculi to the point his daughter got a bunch of work done is loving hilarious.
and him picking random models instead of, i don't know, scientists or accomplished musicians, or literally anyone with something on their resume other than "has bewbs"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
oh poo poo there's more. this is a challenge:
https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1301273631335440384
it's about racism (spoilers), but it'll be interesting to see the knots they'll twist themselves into to explain why no one is taking him up on his offer will get funnier (riiiight up until it stops being funny lol!)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
there's an entire thread of republicans and not a single one says trump will lose, or that trump can lose, or that trump should accept it if he loses the election. most are "of course there will be a peaceful transition" which is not comforting, and the worst is grayham up there saying "let the supreme court decide who is president" after spending his entire life stuffing conservatives into the court and not allowing anyone else. SUPER NOT COMFORTING.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

SubnormalityStairs posted:

You know, before 2020, I would have been like "he's right!"

Now, I'm no longer 100% sure of anything.
"trump" will become a title, "america's trump"
there will always be a trump

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Groovelord Neato posted:

Lou Dobbs the other night said if Trump wins re-election he'll be a world historical leader on the scale of Winston Churchill and Alexander the Great.
i wish there was a way to let them have their cozy, comfy world where an angry white man is in charge without it, you know, destroying everything. maybe just get the media to SAY trump is in charge while, officially, he has no powers?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
libertarian brains are all broken, usually they just injured everyone around them instead of the host

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
what was the line in Back to the Future? when 50's doc pointed out that it must have broken because it was made in china and 80's marty replies "all the best stuff is made in china".

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Warbird posted:

Japan iirc unless :thejoke:
dammit, yup: japan. you're right.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
all i think when i watch this is that the camera man also jumped out of the plane AND did his god damned job all the way down while this clown lurched around inside an airplane and then just floated to the ground. i'm WAY more impressed by the camera man.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Guze posted:

There's a secret service team that has to save 10-15 flushes worth of dumps
holy poo poo. trump has to use a special presidential toilet to keep his waste from being stolen and can not understand why it doesn't work like a normal toilet! holy poo poo is that what he's talking about?
"you have to flush ten, fifteen times. not me, you, i don't talk about my rear end. and then some guy goes in after and puts it in a bag and mushes it up? what's that about? aren't you folks sick of that? why can't i-you use the toilet like normal??"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Amazing Zimmo posted:

LOL!!!!

also the st. Judes thing resulted in him and his siblings having to take a court ordered course on how to not de-fraud a charity
40 year old man bragging about grades.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
just going to point out that trump's loyal followers made "fartingcrickets" become popular on twitter just to prove they can.
which means they just disproved their own theory that twitter keeps conservatives from becoming popular.
but it ALSO means conservatives CAN make topics become popular if they try.
which means conservatives really can't tell the difference between naturally trending topics and bot created hashtags.
oh, and if you're confused why they did it: to own the libs.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Katana Gomai posted:

Not gonna bother looking this up but I would be extremely surprised if it wasn't a reference to "Moon Crickets".
i see no other reason for it. it started with one of the bigger "meme generators" who's selling a book so it's got an element of grifter helping grifter to advertise so it might not be as "natural" as it appears.
so, instead of using their power to shill for the candidate that keeps them in business, they used this power to trend a (probably racist) term to sell their own books.
grifters all the way down

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

mono posted:

Has it been two weeks since he said they were releasing their plan in two weeks?
they can't release their plan until obamacare is totally repealed because you'll just criticize it and make people not like it.

you guys remember life back before trump?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
weird how all these really pro-trump people turn out to be completely broken people yet have millions and millions of followers

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

LifeSunDeath posted:

Weird that they would be so racist behind the scenes, and in front of the scenes.
in 1972 he got in trouble because "Trump employees had secretly marked the applications of minorities with codes, such as “No. 9” and “C” for “colored,”"
this is more of a "carrying on a tradition" i guess

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"i just don't think trump can effectively manage a country, but biden probably won't kill as many minorities as trump...maybe if we made biden president but put trump in charge of killing minorities? like a compromise?"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Groovelord Neato posted:

In Charlie Kirk's book he describes people chanting "Charlie Kirk is a jerk" as "alliteration".
assonance.
they're utilizing assonance.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Groovelord Neato posted:

Kirk is a great advertisement for why you should go to college.
in the movie "action jackson" craig t nelson taunts action jackson by saying "what was the name again? oh yeah: it rhymes, 'action' jackson'"
it does not rhyme. it utilizes assonance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Stefan Prodan posted:

I'm sorry to say but those two examples are not the same, kirk/jerk is a rhyme whereas, you are correct, action/jackson is not
drat. i was focusing on the vowels. my bad, thank you.