Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i hope it's weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Seth Pecksniff posted:

And Trump won 2016 because no one believed he could win
no one cared if he won. and, for the most part, most people don't even feel or notice the harm he did. so it'll be "so what if trump wins, i was fine last time" because people can't/won't abstract one or two places to see the actual harm trump did (and biden is refusing to rescind a few bad things trump did do)

that said you're an rear end in a top hat just for blundering in here to pull predictions out of your rear end.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i wanna do one of those comedy skit where it cross fades from an anti-vaxxer screaming "wake up! wake up!" over and over again to that person's grandchildren crying over their hospital bed "wake up! wake up!"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

SocketWrench posted:

I dunno whatever rock you were under, but a loving lot of people did care if he won or not.
To the point that when he did there were protests all over the country
i'm referring to the "everyone" as in the general "everyone" who did not care. obviously when talking about people who didn't care i'm not talking about the people who did.
i'm talking about the1/3 of the country that would watch as 1/3 beat 1/3 to death.
today you'd be hard pressed to find a "soft" trump fan, people who don't really pay attention, but back in the day the air was full of people who genuinely believed the media lie and didn't pay enough attention to really care if he won or not.
thanks for coming to my ted talk about how "#notall______" works.
hey they found a second joke! attaboy kirk!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
gently caress COVID!! i wish there was some way to fight it!!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Ebola Roulette posted:

Regarding the Texas abortion poo poo:
I can't wrap my mind around people suing someone they don't know for allowing someone else they don't even know to get an abortion.
Don't you generally have to be an interested party to bring a lawsuit? Otherwise anyone could sue anyone else for any reason and also use the court system to harass other people.
If the supreme court doesn't shoot this down I wouldn't be surprised if this has a ripple effect and people just start suing for dumb poo poo and clog up the court systems for decades. That poo poo would be hilarious
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollea_v._Gawker
in their rush to destroy any and all media the right also destroyed centuries of law norms and everyone just...let them do it.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
died WITH murder

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Castor Poe posted:

https://twitter.com/ForAshli/status/1440819803225145345?s=20

Lol

I'm so sick of these disingenuous presidential drooling fucksticks.
*stab stab stab STABSTABSTAB*
*3 minute break*
*stab stab STABSTABSTAB*
watch this 3 minute video of a citizen with a knife just peacefully scrolling on his phone! "new jack the ripper" my rear end!!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Data Graham posted:

See I'm telling you guys, they've coopted "karen" to mean "blue haired SJW"
stealing poo poo and rebranding it as their own is the only thing fascists do

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

btw Shiva Ayyadurai (the guy talking now) wanted the GOP nominee for Massachusetts senator, didn't get it, ran as an independent and got 3% of the vote
LOL
e: oh poo poo! Bonus LOL!!! this is the dude who claimed he invented email in the 80s.
ALL of these people failed at their first choice, writers, actors, politicians, ALL of them are huge failures that fell into a place where even the most mediocre person can SOAR: the rightwing grifter train
"no one likes me and i have no talent?? clearly this means i'm ready to lead the country!"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

goatface posted:

Wouldn't the legal difficulties lean towards treason?
are they rich and white?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
but they were tough! and white! and straight! how is that enough to not protect yourself from consequences???

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
guys i'm at fox news headquarters and i'm listening to them whisper, it all seems to be about some weirdo wandering around the lunchroom leaning towards people. code for something big happening? they seem scared and i'm hearing talk about calling "the police".

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Batterypowered7 posted:

"You see, if we take a look at who they voted for the last three elections, we can determine that they likely would have voted Republican again this election. They voted Republican, so they're obviously in Heaven, so their votes are worth more. We'll be fair and apply the same rule to Democrats. Unfortunately, they are in Hell, so their votes count as negative."
*eight months later*
"uh...after an extensive audit the democrats actually won by a larger margin."

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"who's 'they' here?"
"the ones who said it"
"yeah but who, who said it?"
"the people who said the things"
"ok. somebody said some things, right?"
"right."
"and the people who said the things had names, right?"
"presumably."
"so what where their names?"
"i don't have time for your liberal games"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
amazing how often the police can't help anyone who needs it but need more and more money

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Castor Poe posted:

Makes you think
perfect metaphor: the danger isn't real and they placed it on themselves

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
loving hell. imagine pinning your life and happiness to one piss stained whore monger who will never even know you exist

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

The Last Call posted:

Imagine using your kid like that. FFS.
she should force her child to wear one of those "my body/my choice" shirts to REALLY own the libs!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
that IS a good question bob! why isn't life saving medicine free?? looks like another question we'll never have an answer for in america. the strongest. richest. country in history.

good.

point.

dead man.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

OgNar posted:

gently caress Donald Trump trending all day, along with Republicans
i brought up trump mocking a disabled man to my high on his own farts "both sides are bad" brother and his excuse was "he does that for everyone" and when i asked for another example he yelled at me for being in a liberal echo chamber.
guys can i just test real quick: is it cool to mock people with disabilities or is this just another loving echo chamber??

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

The Last Call posted:

I did my own research!
look how big his balls grow when he has someone to back up his "am i right or are you STUPID?" internet tough guy bullshit. "u mad, bro" continues to be a saying exclusively used by assholes.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i thought they'd get out just in time for the next election but at this rate they'll all be out for the anniversary

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

StoryTime posted:

Holy gently caress if the message wasn't toxic I'd love this artist to pieces.
unfortunately you can tell he's broke brained because of his complete disregard for context, talented fascists always waste their talents on bullshit, alcohol, and suicide. we're never going to get anything cool out of this guy unless he spirals very very slowly

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

BigSexy posted:

Well thanks for the replies. the only one I understood was it sounds like cough to minimize it
it's to bend language to their will and weaponize it because they're weak, fragile, and fascists

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"SHUT UP AND DO SPORTS! UNGRATEFUL MILLIONAIRE BABIES CAN'T EVEN-I STAND WITH THESE BRAVE HEROES!!"

so nakedly transparent.
edit: oh boy it's catturd wednesday!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Mr Interweb posted:

wait a minute

didn't he JUST make a post only a few days ago saying he was super sick? covid doesn't have a short turnaround like this, does it?
there's a huge contingent of chuds that probably call every sickness or cold they get "covid" just to "prove" something. they refuse to go to the hospital or get tested just so they can claim their summer colds are covid.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Castor Poe posted:

BOUGHT AN ELMO MACHINE ON LINE

My husband is choking on his own blood and the tube is jammed between his ribcage. Is this a side effect of covid?

Here's a picture of him changing a tire for reference:
we keep asking the machine what to do but it just keeps reminding us that it loves us!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"so you can still get covid?"
"yes, but it reduces the chance to get it."
"but you can still get it? :smuggo:"
"yes, but it reduces your chances by like 97%."
:smuggo: "but :smuggo: you can still :smuggo: get covid? :smuggo:"
"yes, but it reduces your chances."
:smuggo: "BUT..." :smuggo:
ad infinitum.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
we should do some sort of thing where people pick if they want trump or someone else and then count it up and see who has the most. i don't know what to call this though.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
so...does anyone ever ask boebert about, i don't know, calling the sitting president a pedophile? what does she say to reporters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
all these people making bad decisions seem to have a long trail of bad decisions behind them.
:thunk:

let's all :thunk: