Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Dr Seuss is the new tan suit. Election rigging is the new birtherism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Headed off to the Golden Arches to partake in a meal fit for a Commander In Chief.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

The Thin Blue Line flag is so fascist it literally hurts every time I see one.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Live Tucker reaction is literally no different from a still Tucker reaction from any other time or place where Tucker exists or has existed.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Live Tucker in the corner of a screen showing Spiderman impregnating Elsa.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

If you think it's funny to point and laugh at the slop, just look at the pigs they're force feeding it to!

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Oh boy Hunter Biden Biopic coming

Here are the perks

Just the griftiest perks possible, good lord.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

LifeSunDeath posted:

Just dawned on me that History Channel directly primed boomers to be indoctrinated by Qanon with 20 years of non stop hitler and alien conspiracy shows.

If you ever watch any of those shows, they always slam a little "Can you trust your government?! NO!!" stuff into the very last minute or two before the credits roll.

It's like a quick burst of high RPM 80 grit brain smoothing outta nowhere.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Well regulated militia is a lot like a well regulated business.

No record of who is an employee or not.

No business model other than geographically indistinct individuals being "busy".

No system of oversight, incomes, expenses or management.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

These one dimensional props are ridiculous. The stuff on the shelf is pretty terrible too.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Don't let big government do to the National Rifle Association what it did to the National Explosives Association. It is the right of all Americans to buy triacetone triperoxide, cyclonite, hexogen, pentaerythritol tetranitrate, aziroazide azide, or even just good old fashioned TNT.

Many of us have long family histories of using explosives for various non-violent purposes that are deeply ingrained into our cultural values. Big government won't even let you buy LEGAL products that contain components of these culturally significant explosives in large quantities without being placed on a dystopian watchlist or getting a knock on your door. Anytime there is a mass casualty even involving an IED the LIBS try to take away sports and hobby explosives from law abiding citizens.

Scam Likely fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Mar 24, 2021

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

LifeSunDeath posted:

unskilled labor is a term rich industrialists use to justify paying people slave wages. it's total bullshit.

Working for a good union owns. Everyone is super chill and hard working and still gets paid a liveable wage. I'd much rather have a job where you shower after work than one where you shower before.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Human pattern recognition is a hell of a drug :2bong:

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Republicans frantically piling on the efforts to oust Cuomo is a very lol hail mary. Their fever dream must be to get a Republican friendly person in his place to remove all the NY state charges against their big wet boy and his swamp friends.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Well I mean how can rent and groceries be anyway? $100000 a month?

Dont be silly, the poor's live luxuriously on practically nothing, $10,000 a month tops.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever!*

*of Church and State

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Lmao at early photos of Jesus. Bing bong question answered.

Even if they meant "paintings", the earliest ones are still 1000+ years after death.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

ProperCoochie posted:

Tsupporters are such loving suckers.

poo poo for brain morans.

Ahem.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

low key sex master posted:

4.1 million people were vaccinated in the US today

I don't even want to think what would have happened if America boned itself for a second time in a row

The 70% of sane Americans is juuuust enough to reach herd immunity and negate the 30% of dumbasses that irrationally lust for death.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

HIV only effects the gays and the sinners, so no cure.
Common cold only really effects the poors who can't skip a single day of work without starving, so no cure.
Cancer can be treated without wrecking your life if you have millions of dollars and can travel to the best doctors, so no cure.

Covid actually effects rich people via the economy, so it got that cure ASAP.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Does this Hunter pearl clutching still work on current generations? It seems like an awfully dated tactic straight out of the 80's.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

This is a surreal art project in which a straw man creates a steel man out of plastic straws.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

argosaxelcaos posted:

https://twitter.com/FogCityMidge/status/1382506829515612160

The left is eating itself! The left is...wait a minute

Is there a special term for the roided out CHUDs like Bongino? It's such a typical fascist "might makes right" crutch, and silly in a world where guns eliminate the need for muscles to compensate for crippling mental inadequacies and tiny genitals.

His remark at the end of "You wouldn't tell me that to my face" is so indicative of how they rely on their capacity for physical harm to compensate for the thoughts and feelings that get lost in the foldless mush of their smooth brains.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Grondoth posted:

yeah and companies did performative wokeness when republicans were in power, too. People want companies to do these things and companies are responding. For people who worship markets, they're just refusing to realize what all this means; that the social and economic power of conservatism has waned.

Slapped by the invisible hand.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Strong Sauce posted:

no way.. he's loving stupid as hell.

oh poo poo.

That's what people said about a certain orange individual right before all trust in humanity shattered into a million pieces.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

The Last Call posted:

Oh snap

Signal CEO Hacks Cellebrite iPhone Hacking Device Used By Cops

One of the biggest encrypted chat apps in the world just showed how a device used to decrypt messages can be hacked and tampered with.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/k78q5y/signal-ceo-hacks-cellebrite-iphone-hacking-device-used-by-cops?__twitter_impression=true&s=09

Cellebrite devices are used by cops to unlock iPhones in order to gather evidence from encrypted devices. This can include photos and messages on the device, potentially including Signal messages.

Along with his colleagues, Marlinspike analyzed the device and found that it included several vulnerabilities that could allow an attacker to include an "otherwise innocuous file in an app" that when it gets scanned by a Cellebrite device exploits it and tampers with the device and the data it can access.

To be clear, this is a pretty ballsy show of force. Marlinspike published details about the exploits outside of normal "responsible disclosure" guidelines and suggested that he is willing to share details of the vulnerabilities as long as Cellebrite does the same with all the bugs the company uses to unlock phones, "now and in the future."

https://twitter.com/lorenzofb/status/1384919820085436418

https://twitter.com/lorenzofb/status/1384937410702753793

To me this sounds like cops can basically plant whatever evidence they want on your phone. Presumably right after planting a toy gun next to your bleeding corpse.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Man it's really hosed up to start the day watching a tiny helpless animal's death rattles after being shot by a cop, dragging itself across a hot road scared and confused before being shot again only to spasm violently as the life drains out of it. LOL

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Glad she lived long enough to see him become a one-term loser.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

I created a Twitter account back in 2017 explicitly for the purpose of telling the President of the United States that he was a loving moron who could suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat and there was a greater than 0% chance he saw it.

One day when my grandkids learn about the imbecile Twitter pres this will be a cherished story for them.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Stink Billyums posted:

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1386433630747070468

I just find this hamburger tangent really really funny

The Daniel Dale reality check tweet to this "Biden's climate requirements" bullshit conveys all the applicable exhaustion which we should feel towards these repetitive blatant fabrications.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Someone should join in, except chant "No more pants!", drop trou and start chasing the maskhole.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Steadiman posted:

My friends, I think we could all do with a little lol to start the day today

https://twitter.com/ConSelfOwns/status/1393742414725144581

It must be a photoshop because that site very much looks like the real deal!

https://protestjobs.com/

LOL

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

Yeah, I was in the same boat as Obama: I thought Trump would be a bad president, but in the way of GWB where he'd be a bumbling idiot dragged out to make incoherent speeches while the usual Nixon-era dickheads would be running the usual industrial-military-complex grifts, dragging the military into more conflicts, pushing through regressive tax ideas and doing the usual "let's gently caress over the poor/PoC" crap that we had from 2000-2008.

What I never expected is the loving idiot to fire all the Nixonian dickheads around him and replace them with worse people, let alone for him to make the absolute most loving idiotic decisions possible on an almost daily basis. It was like rolling snake-eyes at the craps table 1,461 times in a row, he couldn't even accidentally be right.

This is a great way to describe it. We thought Trump would be like four years of government with a monkey at the wheel focused on the radio while the auto-pilot drives. Instead the monkey disabled the autopilot and climbed out onto the hood to cut the brake lines.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Man, a guy I work with who was always a conspiracy nut has gone all in on the vaccine globalist hoax cabal bullshit and is literally losing his wife and kids over it. Hes a goddamned moron. It's so sad and infuriating.

LOL!

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

MrMojok posted:

I tend to joke around a lot ITT, but it is serious time now.

This is exactly it. The fraudits aren't seeking to overturn the 2020 election. Let's say somehow, a fraudit managed to prove beyond a doubt that Biden cheated and stole the election. There is still no constitutional mechanism to invalidate the election, and somehow reinstate Trump.

While a lot of poo poo-stupid republican chud voters and Q-tards think there is, there just isn't. Smart repub politicians like Ted Cruz, the ghoul McConnell, and others know that it isn't possible.

What this really is, is a PRE-steal. They are laying the grounds for 2022 and 2024, laying the grounds for a future where *suspected* fraud can be used to invalidate any election result that doesn't go their way.

I also want to add, someone in this thread a few pages back said "Trump won legitimately in 2016, and we didn't contest it."

I don't think I would go so far as to say it was legitimate.

1) There were about 16,000 votes that miraculously flipped from Gore to Trump in Volusia county Florida, and famously the repubs blocked a recount link
2) Thousand of votes made by black people disappeared in Georgia in 2018 link
3) HR 2722, the SAFE Act, introduced by House Democrats in 2019, would have completely removed all possibility of this poo poo the Repub lawmakers and Chuds are alleging now happened in the 2020 election. But, House Repubs voted against it 184-1. They blocked a bill that would have eliminated all doubt of the poo poo they are alleging now, because they wanted to be able to allege it now.

Republican lawmakers and their chud mouthpieces intended to totally destroy the voting machine company Dominion, this much is obvious. It wasn't because they hate Dominion, it was because they needed a fall guy to fit the narrative. Dominion may win billions in lawsuits, but they are finished as a company.

Who will step in to fill that void?

It's a company called ES&S, who has donated to Republican state legislation committees, used lobbyists to make illegal secret donations to people to get them to choose them for their new voting systems in their regional areas, paid to fly election officials to Vegas and bought them tickets to shows, leaked voting information for almost two million Chicago voters, were responsible for the thousands of black votes disappearing in Georgia in 2018 and in Tennessee in 2015, And who most recently lied about their election machine connectivity to the internet and insisted on doing their own hash validation testing.

I will give any poster ITT a forums upgrade of their choice, to anyone who can provide one single quote where a Republican politician even says the name "ES&S"

They don't say it, not ever, not on TV, not on twitter, not in any interview, and it's because they want to draw attention away from it, and focus attention on Dominion. There has been some kind of memo that's been sent out and they have all been told, "do not EVER, EVER, say ES&S. Only talk about Dominion and Smartmatic."

They have been cheating for years, ES&S is a big part of it, and is going to become an even bigger part of it in the next couple of years. This is how people like McConnell/Graham/Collins won their elections last year, and we are in deep, deep loving poo poo now.

The machines will be rigged in 2022 and 2024, in exactly the way the Republicunts are claiming they were rigged in 2020, and if they still somehow lose, the new state-level poo poo they are passing will make it possible to invalidate any Dem wins.

And not only is nobody in the Dem congress doing anything about it, nobody in the Dem congress is even TALKING about it. Dems lose and concede, there is no talk of audits, the same is going to happen in 2022 and 2024, and we are in deep loving poo poo.

Why do conspiracy nuts latch onto a stupid loving global hoax that requires involvement and coordination of literally hundreds of millions of people, yet seem to completely ignore actual conspiracies like these?

Is it the lack of a personal stake or excitement? Does a conspiracy need to be like a Michael Bay movie to be compelling to ordinary folks?

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

low key sex master posted:

Oh and owns a Tesla and has two apartments

MY MISTAKE she is rich beyond measure :haibrow:

Yes, that's right.

Now please grab hold of the goalposts and push with me as we move over to this meticulously crafted ancient strawman army. And remember, always look AWAY from the blindingly brilliant screaming sphere of reality that is surrounding us.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

So much of this nutjobery is literal brain damage and unchecked PTSD. The world is a stressful place and people get completely hosed over by our brutal unforgiving capitalist meat grinding system (and gently caress other people over), and when they snap there's a decent chance they'll run straight to Q to soothe their freshly smoothed brains.

Example: my former boss whose a MGTOW type and that Q lady Liv Crokin

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

MTG is a fictionalist. She literally lives a fiction.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Steadiman posted:

Edit: Also, holy crap this is creepy as hell. What is this whole discussion? Why is "Kick Tucker In The Balls" not the national sport in America?

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1403149943959953409

As a millennial dealing with fertility issues and the financial/healthcare implications, who had an ectopic pregnancy that required a life saving abortion, gently caress YOU TUCKER YOU PIECE OF poo poo.

Republicans do everything they possibly can to make starting a family loving impossible. We are literally the only ones out of our entire friend group who are even trying. Everybody else cant afford it, or would have to obliterate their livelihood to the detriment of whatever child they might conceive. loving infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Just lmao that chuds will defend Ashli getting murked while she literally breaks into the Capitol chamber during a riot. Same chuds will watch 8 minutes of George Floyd being straight up murdered and declare America a nation of law and order.

LOL JK they would never actually watch the George Floyd video.