Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug
gently caress bitching about RGB's vanity, if we're casting stones this is pebbles vs extinction level asteroid impact. Damned if I'd give up, either. At least Mitch gets to deny an old woman her dying wish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
So important decisions would be made by absolute group consensus with the same faith as people have for the stock market operating on the same principles? Crazy talk

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

https://youtu.be/kSQ8tZ35t4U

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
Done my part to help reverse the early day-of skew towards the Fat, Wet One. Long lines in rural/suburban Ohio. The only chudly behavior I saw was a truck with fascist markings parked in a handicap spot without a placard. It's ok though, it was clear from the bumper stickers that they were mentally disabled.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
No, it speaks to the damage done by Republican anti education initiatives. Stupid is easy to manipulate, and by slashing education for decades they've built a base of TV fed idiots who believe anything they say. Everything we were warned about by speed metal bands in the 80s is coming to pass.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
Lol could it be that election officials did their jobs? That concept is beyond him. The radical left knows what they're doing? Maybe that's good?

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
If gossar objects to his own election he should not be allowed to object ffs

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
Most riveting session of Congress ever.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
May he never delete those tweets. Also - did he actually walk with the protesters yesterday or did he just gently caress off after his riot incitement? He should've at least done up a golf cart like a chariot or something.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

explosivo posted:

Hahaha come on now

lol even "We" is a lie

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
This poo poo is early 2000s forum drama, except its playing out at the highest levels of government. Is there a German word for the feeling you get when you realize you're an engineer in an Asimov parable?

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
I like that this cancel culture is literally driven by advertising and a capitalism system that these dudes claim to understand and revere

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

Lol "Who are you?"
"Who are you?"
"I'm me, motherfucker!"
"I'm me, too"
"Yeah?"
"Yeah."

A real ape/homonid moment, on the verge sentience

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

Insane security measures every middle- schooler in America goes through

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

Capitalism is the new Communism. Time for Supercapitalism

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

Yeah, when I was watching live - he called the first objection which meant that congress went back to their chambers, and that's exactly when the rioters moved on the capital. I'm absolutely certain that was timed so that they could try to catch some people in transit - just that trump was late to his own crap and if he'd been on time it might have worked.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
Got to admit, a realtor willing to storm and capture a prospective property for you might be worth considering

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
TBF Turnip was in violation of the emoluments clause from day 1

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

Sydney Bottocks posted:

But don't you see, the Dems did it against Trump, so that means both sides are just equally as bad, etc. etc. :rolleyes:

If they had enforced that rule our lives would have been measurably less weird over the last 4 years. It's like a red flag rule, or maybe more like broken glass...

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

Dissapointed Owl posted:

There is no benefit for republicans to impeach Trump.

Not to them, but it would give their party some kind of credibility again for long term damage control. I wouldn't be surprised- or maybe I would but slightly less so - if Portman or others who said they're not running again vote to convict. The base is now too stupid for their flavor of grift so they're bailing out. Their only hope is to nudge the party back without getting death threats, and showing everyone that, no, you cannot use your leadership power to incite a deadly riot just because you thought you were being treated unfairly.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
Constitutional fetishists getting off on technicalities

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
They absolutely read 1984 as a How-to manual.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

We need to compile a competing version of this with full diaps, dog faces, and umbrella fights. 8 year olds love poop jokes, ours will easily win the market share

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

Flarpy posted:

Samurai Urologist

There's a long, tense buildup across the wide screen shot of the doctor's office, the rustling of a paper gown, and in a sudden, fluid motion you are cathederized. Blood spurts everywhere

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
There are also people who are "out" but also so trained to hate that part of themselves that they side with their oppressors who can give them that constant anti-validation and that maybe somehow they are a "good one" because they acknowledge that they see themselves as bad.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
They are trolls. They have been injecting troll poo poo fresh from Russia (and everyone else with an interest in seeing the US in disarray) directly into their brains and they repeat it out loud with every intent with which it was originally created. They stall and delay and confuse the issue and add amendments then vote against them and call for recess at every opportunity. Every day they are not kicked out and crawling back to their constituents explaining why they can bo longer represent them is a waste of everyone's time on purpose.

Also, I want to print out Tucker reaction stickers and just slap them on everything

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
People with learning disabilities WANT to learn which puts them miles ahead of most. To these fuckers, learning is an abomination to be avoided because Faith and The Plan.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
Your Honor, my client's argument is a superposition of logical arguments that either contradict or confirm each other depending on the observer.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
It's like waving a stick around on a playground showing everyone how big a monster you can fight

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

Asterite34 posted:

:stare: Jesus Christ, looking at this gives the optical illusion that his head is slowly, inperceptably rotating clockwise and is just gonna do a full 360 if you stare at it long enough

Nah, his smile will extend to invert his face before it goes 180 so its like the spinning mask illusion

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

Party of making sure everyone is blue collar forever.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
Anyone who watches golf is, as a soul, dead to the Earth anyway so that really doesn't matter.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

It's somehow even worse on desktop:

Definitely missing style sheets. I smell CORS issues but IDGAF to look at it myself

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

Proficient Scoundrel posted:

Mad libs that make libs mad

That's the one

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
It's almost like it was never intended to work and was just another vehicle to whine about being attacked and de-platformed.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

quote:

Not even student work

Lol

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/RightWingCope/status/1386459793716547589

This is just sad. It's like they're in a constant competition to out-patriot eachother. They're so insecure about their manliness

Oh my God that's it

Whiskey is for losers and Biden says he's taking it all away so if you don't take a fifth to the head every night you're a communist. Pass it on

Mindless fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Apr 26, 2021

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
I heard Biden is going to outlaw gender, better throw a reveal party so huge we welcome children to Father Earth from now on

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
Lol cyber ninjas confused by early 2000s technology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

Pillbug
Jesus told me the Contra cheat code