Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Does a Supreme Court Judge need any actual legal degree? I'm totally expecting Steven Seagal. He's kinda a cop, right? He did run over a dog with a tank and that has to count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Does it surprise any of you that this is the gormless bellend that has nominated Turmp to the Nobel Peace Prize four years in a row.

The current news here is that Cheeto Benito called him at three in the morning on Sunday night to thank him for the nomination.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

surprising that they haven't already, part of keeping a trademark is vigorously defending from unsanctioned usage like that

also lol the punisher kills cops

It's like the pissing Calvin sticker, sure you can sue people who appropriate the skull but they don't have any money worth going after. There's also the fact that Punisher is a rip off of The Phantom and that wouldn't help their case.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Yesterdays Bob was good.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwX-SnlzHPQ

All our tax dollars being spent on important things I see

It never amazes me how lame Crenshaw manages to look with that drat eyepatch. Like he thinks it looks bad rear end but the rest of him makes it just look like silly pirate cosplay.

Here's Odd Karsten Tveit, a Norwegian journalist who spent years reporting form warzones in the Middle East and Eastern Europe. Now he loving rocks that poo poo and the one time I met him I complimented him on it.

Lodin fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Sep 26, 2020

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Sade came on the radio earlier today so I could not stop singing: Smooth Trumy Brainer, Smooooth Trumpy Brainer.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Literally pulling a Steve Buscemi, lol.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ReelQuinn/status/1310345885365264395?s=20

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
My favourite part of the current poo poo show is that we now know for certain that Turmp is paying ridiculous sums of money to have someone regularly show up to slap a dead ferret on his head. Most of it is probably hush money to keep it secret that he's bald as an eagle.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
There's always a god drat tweet.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/190866856624668672?s=20

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

timp posted:

I mean he always needs money because he’s extremely bad at business and totally underwater in debt. But let’s not act like he didn’t relish being in a McDonalds commercial. He’s a pathetic attention whore who feeds off of being in front of cameras, and he loves McDonalds.

Wasn’t it true that he insisted upon making a cameo in any movie that filmed in one of his properties, and usually the director would say yes, write something for him, and then just cut the scene from the movie? That’s a nice lol imo.

Don't forget that he several times has bragged that they gave him free food for life for doing those ads. Someone on twitter who has access to the list of people who are eligible to a free meal per day checked and you'll never guess who is not on the list.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Post the angry tweet, fatman!
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1310930602099703809?s=20

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

LabyaMynora posted:

:lol:

Nobel prize nominations are just going to be for trolling from here on out.

That's nothing new. There's one very lefty former politician here who's probably nominated Hitler for the last fifteen years.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

LordSloth posted:

Here’s what I want to happen in this debate

Trump demands Biden takes a drug test.
Biden counters with a demand Trump proves he’s not wearing adult diapers.
Trump drops trou right then and there.

Either Stormy is proven right, or we see Depends.

Either way, there's a bag of piss strapped to his leg, just in case.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just found out that the next one will be a town hall. So looking forward to Trump screaming like a tantrum throwing five year old at not just Biden and the moderator, but also the people in the audience asking nasty questions.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
One of the guitarists from Testament has made whatever the hell this is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuR4IRml26

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Outrail posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Proud Boyd the group who're so homophobic they're scared to touch their own penises in case it's gay?

Those at tier one and two are only allowed to masturbate once a month. The ones at three and four can do it freely.
And yes, they have a system of tiers very similar to the KKK, why do you ask?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TheAardvark posted:

i think the funniest outcome is he loses the ability to golf ever again, my God imagine the tweets a wheelchair bound trump would make

He'll just get one of these combined with some sort of harness that controls his arms.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Diorama posted:

lmao holy poo poo he's on the NRA board of directors?!

Dean Cain and Kevin Sorbo got grifted by some yokels to fund a mega church in the middle of a swamp in Alabama. It never went anywhere and they lost a ton of money. That's a lol.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Jim Carrey's drawings have really improved.

Not really since those things are just quick marker doodles he does for fun. Ever since he pretty much completely stopped acting he got into painting and is pretty talented. In an interview with Jerry Seinfeld he claimed that art was a better outlet for his manic periods.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

Not only are they going to have to disinfect the White House they're going to have to do a full sweep to get all the Russian bugs out of there and they're going to have to remodel it because it looks god-awful in fact probably the safest thing for them to do just be to burn the White House down (again) and start over

It won't help much. Even on that far away day when President AOC steps in they'll still be finding half eaten fish delights hidden away.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
At this point I fully expect to see Turmp back in the hospital before the weekend. Soon they're gonna have to start weaning him off the magic cocktail and when that happens the covid symptoms come back. Not only that but he'll probably also go into withdrawal from insufficient lack of drugs and that'll make things even worse for him. For the first time in his life he might actually wish he was dead and that at least brings me a small bit of joy.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MaskTheMovie/status/1313260491876204544?s=19

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I bet Turmp also constantly berates any peon near him wearing a mask when there's no cameras around.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mono posted:

He's just writing angry fan fiction at this point

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313445293912920064

So he's still high as gently caress. I look forward to them finally taking him off the happy fun time dope and he crashes like a dog. Dude's gonna legit suffer.

Lodin fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Oct 6, 2020

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Avirosb posted:

I might have to consider changing my av once the man croaks.

E: Wow what a way to start a page

No don't! Trump will die way before Lowtax pulls his thumb out of his arse and signs the papers.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ALFbrot posted:

He has no allegiance to any person or organization that does not directly benefit him at this current moment.

This, the only sport he cares about is golf and the only golfer he cares about is himself. Dude is an empty shell of a man when it comes to anything that isn't Trump.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ah, that makes more sense. I didn't understand why Pence would name his favourite horse after a rapper.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lol, that the dumbass thinks there'll be podiums. If daddy is as sick as we all assume then there's zero chance he'll be able to stand and talk for that long. They'll be sitting just like the two guys tonight.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
"REEEEEEEeeee! She's taking notes!"
-Eric Trump

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
What the hell is this dumbass doing? Why is the moderator allowing it?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And he's back to answering the previous question. gently caress off!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
China don't care.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Computer, zoom in on VPs head.

Who's your daddy!?!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Brecklynn? Sounds like a nerdlinger.

Thank gently caress it's over.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Further proof that the universe is pretty hosed up when Tupac gets reincarnated as a house fly.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hadn't seen this photo before, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

OldMemes posted:

Was the only reason he even got the Nobel prize nomination because some far right guy from Norway put him up to own to the libs like it's 2016 or some such nonsense.

Yes. Christian Tybring-Gjedde is a c-word and has nominated Turmp four years in a row.
This is his part of his reaction to who won when talking to The Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation.

"Of course more people will survive if you put food in their mouth and reduce infant mortality. That means that the populations increase and they'll need more aid from other countries."

Gives a pretty good indicator of what type of person he is.