Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

What fucking language are you speaking?
LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSQ8tZ35t4U

I know how, I know why

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

massive spider posted:

Yeah I mean I know everyone wants him dead but the thought of a Trump who can’t find breath to speak and has to sit down every time he gets worked up is *chefs kiss*

Also I just don’t want him to die before Nov 3rd after that gently caress him.

One anxiety that’s been alleviated is the idea of a successful Trump coup after losing the election. Now how’s he going to contest an election with the rona ravaging the rest of the Legion of Doom?

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

Almost two weeks since the news broke about his diagnoses, and now Tump is dancing to the Village People and threatening to kiss all men and only beautiful women from Florida to Iowa. That old familiar Hell World feeling has returned.

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

Love that our chemically-reanimated president is spending the remaining few hours before his opponentless town hall debate tonight attempting to publicly shame the network that programmed the event at his request into cancelling the event.

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

A foundational lol to this whole fiasco is that our Twitter-addicted “billionaire”-president never ever ever ever thought once about buying the twitter account “@DonaldTrump” Or “@DonaldJTrump” or “@Trump”

He’s president Real Donald Trump. History will have to record his twitter handle, there for all of time asserting that, yes, this is actually Donald Trump.

You’d think Twitter would give their biggest cash cow his own name for his account, too.

It’s just so sloppy! lol

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

An insane mind posted:

Goddamnit what the hell does Dwyer mean D:

old beast lunatic posted:

Hannity or Dobbs are both top tier Dwyer candidates. I'll forgive Biden for his crimes if either of them blow their loving brains out on TV 4 me.

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

lol he’s golfing again

https://mobile.twitter.com/SophiaCai99/status/1325453072093601794

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

It’s weird that they keep posting from his account even though he died of Covid a month ago

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

Not the most effective coup, but certainly the wettest

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

happy diapsfilling

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

when your diap is loudly cracklin'
and you just released the kraken
diarrhea, diarrhea

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

Chillgamesh posted:

Do it again Rand Paul's neighbor

Finish what you started, Rand Paul’s neighbor

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

flip the cameras around, don’t look at me anymore, look at them, don’t look at me! Don’t look at me!

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

Was watching via The Independent’s YouTube stream and they went ahead and cut away from the explosion of bullshit to cover the Congressional meeting today.

lol

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

WHERE ARE THE MELWALKIE DUFFEL BAGS COMING FROM???

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

Grammarchist posted:

This motherfucker claiming the North Pole isn't sovereign American soil? Weak president.

“I said back then not to go to the North Pole, but if you go, keep the presents. They didn’t keep the presents. What were these people thinking!?”

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

Hobo Clown posted:

Let's make some history with the USA's first ever twice-impeached president :woop:

good ol’ Donny Two Scoops

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

I'm starting to think that McDonald Turnip is not good at 5-dimensional chess

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

I hope someone was filming his reaction the moment he found out he was banned from his favorite site twitter dot com

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

bradzilla posted:

all pro wrestlers are pieces of poo poo

How dare you speak ill of Mick Foley

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

"It's the president's opinion that we should be murdered for denying him another 4 years of playing golf as the president, and he is entitled to that opinion"

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

Fool me once, shaman you

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

Harry_Potato posted:

Caught in a land slide
No connection with reality

Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:lol: Mike Pence had to seek advice from DAN loving QUAYLE about whether or not he should overthrow the election.

And DAN loving QUAYLE, the prototypical “stupid politician,” had to tell Mike Pence, “:wtf: Hell no! Are you stupid?! :lol:

The Republican Party has literally devolved to the point where DAN loving QUAYLE is an elder wiseman.

LOeL