Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Ebola Roulette posted:

Herman cain tested positive 6/29 and died 7/30 so I'm going to guess 1/7

I think Rudy's been showing symptoms for like two weeks.

I'm going to go with December 21st.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

You don't meet the IQ requirements to post here.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf posted:

Whole buncha leftists on twitter make fun of libs motherfucker. Not theres a good life for libs out, but theres a lot of libs making fun of you motherfucker.

You should keep posting.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Though if worse is to come out, it doesn't explain why Lindsay jumped back on Daddy's dick.

It's all he knows.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

smoobles posted:

That's Kenneth from 30 Rock run through an aging app.

I was thinking more like a whiter version of Eric Andre?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

LOL If Trump pardons him he is admitting he incited the insurrection (he won't pardon him)

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Well the current chud narrative is that he's ANTIFA so a pardon definitely wouldn't go over well with his supporters.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

grack posted:

Honestly, if this was all a show and the Parler CEO fully intended to gently caress over a bunch of CHUDs and run off with all of their cash they would become my heroes.

How do you feel about television evangelicals?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Catastrophe posted:

This person who is extremely correct is my new best friend.

I mean we had cops being utterly useless seditionist bastards on the 6th. We don't have to look very far back to see the reality of #ACAB.

Big props to all those trying to restore respect to their profession, but they have a long way to go.

I fully support awarding the police office who led insurrectionists away from congress-people.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Just let chuds have Alabama and succeed.
Not sure if spelling error or actual victory.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I don't know if I'm allowed to post stupid tik-tok stuff but this is really great, guys.

Sorry, I don't know how to embed stuff either, I tried but the website blocked me.

https://www.tiktok.com/@dannykberns...1&is_copy_url=0

Just so you know what you're clicking on: It's a work-safe little song that lasts about 10 seconds and you will enjoy it.

It's probably old, who knows. #nevergonnastopus

Jelly fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jan 26, 2021

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I keep getting put in Facebook jail for calling Lauren Boebert white trash.

What the hell am I supposed to call her?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Interestingly enough this doesn't flag the algorithms.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

FilthyImp posted:

Russian Kompromat, I bet.

I would quickly bet one hundred dollars Putin has video of him with men/boys.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Convex posted:

this man's greatest weakness is he lacks perspective

Be careful, you might have to issue an apology like Pete Davidson.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

She looks like she got a chin lift

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Diabetes causing racism would explain a lot about america.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

MGT looks like her face doesn't have any bones in it.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

spunkshui posted:

And you know the content of multiple hitler speeches because?

I literally call that guys' haircut the "aryan haircut".

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

BrigadierSensible posted:

Lady does raunchy dance on a music awards show = Hitler how?

This is a serious question, how in the everliving gently caress do you make that connection?

Coz as an old man who is out of touch with young peoples music and culture, I can understand the "this performance is inappropriate!", "What about the children?", and even the "Why are these ladies so sexy and wanting of sex, instead of being demure and ladylike" pearl clutching even if I don't agree with it. But I can't see the path from Cardi B talks about her wet pussy whilst shaking her arse a bit too much for my liking and fascism/race hatred.

Am I the idiot here?

I can't be bothered to go find it again but I believe he actually provided additional context for this. Basically something like we're redefining what is good and bad in this country through expression. Redefining normal, like Hitler did. Cardi B at the Grammy's is redefining normal toward a bad end, it's not the cause, just an example.

Except he doesn't get he's literally on the side of Hitler and everything he stands for.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Idiots. Texas is just going to go blue in 10 years and do the same thing NY did to them.

Should’ve moved to Idaho. :smug:

Idaho has such untapped chud-power potential.

Boise has like a tiny blue part in the north-end, and nearly every other square mile is raw white supremacism. That state will literally never turn blue, their leadership is comically evil, and their population is comically uneducated.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Q folks draw their conclusions in ways that are somehow even more outlandish than the 1970's Batman detective work.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Matt Gaetz could have avoided all of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7GHUOBoRA

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Blooster posted:

Even though, ya know, the video clearly shows a white guy shooting her
Why white when you can black, though?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Cacator posted:

For our Yankee friends, I'd like to point out that in spite of being full of chuds, Alberta isn't the most racist province in the country - that title is easily claimed by Québec.

I learned this playing League of Legends.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Yep. The cop who "caught" Jeffrey Dahmer red-handed raping and murdering a minor stood in front of witnesses and released Dahmer's victim, a small boy in bloody underwear with a massive head wound, into the custody of Dahmer who continued killing for months afterwards.

Charges were brought against him for making the dumbest unforced error in police history, they were dropped, and Milwaukee PD rewarded him for being the worst cop in human history by making him head of their police union until he retired fabulously wealthy last year at the end of his 30 year reign of terror over the most corrupt police force in America with nearly 5 times as many complaints as the NYPD despite being only 5% the size of the NYPD.

This guy sounds like the biggest piece of poo poo that ever lived:

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/08/26/us/officer-defends-giving-boy-back-to-dahmer.html

"We're trained to be observant and spot things," he said. "There was just nothing that stood out, or we would have seen it. I've been doing this for a while, and usually if something stands out, you'll spot it. There just wasn't anything there."

Obviously.

American police have go to be the dumbest humans to ever literally exist. No wonder Republicans want to suck their dicks so bad when they're not actively murdering them.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Wait, why are they mad at Falcon and the Winter Soldier? I'm all caught up on it and nothing has remotely triggered a "political" vibe for me.

Is it because they acknowledged the common-held belief that Nazis are bad?

Or is it just because Sam is black?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Man, watching shows like "Them" must make conservatives' heads spin in rage, knowing that they can't complain about it without being accurately labeled a racist.

So they clutch pearls and moan about shows that barely scratch the surface.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

This is peak chuddery. I'd link the statement but it is too long. You really just have to read it.

This dude is an absolute lunatic.

https://www.ksnt.com/capitol-bureau/kansas-lawmaker-substitute-teacher-charged-with-battery-involving-student-releases-statement/

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

^Isn't that the guy who played Satan in "Your Pretty Little Face is Going to Hell"?

Judging by the lack of people making parallels not enough of you are aware: "Loudermilk" is actually a great show on Amazon, and I recommend you all watch it.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled collapse of a nation.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Is the hilarious incompetence part of their plot to keep us from becoming too vigilant?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

tpink posted:

Why is he wearing a circus tent for pants, idgi :confuoot:

Diapers

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Posting this on reddit regarding the Florida building collapse earned me an account suspension.

Not a subreddit suspension, my entire account.

I can locate thousands of blatant examples of hate speech using the n-word, talking about running over protesters, overthrowing the government, executing all Democrats etc., yet to express disdain for uneducated white supremacists results in an account suspension.

Someone make this make sense other than stating that Reddit is run by white supremacists.

quote:

If your first thought to this is "foreign terrorist" you're an idiot and a racist.

If your first thought is "domestic terrorist", at least that's a rational take considering the occupancy was heavily Jewish and we know how anti-semetic the prevalent white male terrorists in this country are.

The first comment I saw on Facebook had the phrase "open borders". The only non-domestic borders Florida has are with the ocean. I genuinely hate this country and the filthy uneducated monsters who occupy it.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

e: It has been revealed to me that I am a sucker

Johnny Aztec posted:

it's 2021. Irony, subtlety, and satire are long dead. If you smear yourself with poo poo for a joke, you're still covered in poo poo.

But also this.

Trump literally got elected from this kind of poo poo. Thousands of people died from COVID from this kind of poo poo.

Jelly fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jun 29, 2021

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Sidney Powell looks like an arts and crafts or music teacher from 1987 who always talks about her cats.

Her walls are always decorated with her students contributions. They also make her clothes and jewelry.

She also stores black holes in her eyes.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

I read on these very forums that there are only 2 rules in the women's restrooms:

1. Spray
2. Pray

I cleaned restrooms at an events center for a while.

Let me tell you my perceptions were shattered when I learned that women are way more loving disgusting than men.

I never had to clean shaved pubic hair off a toilet seat in the men's restroom.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

LMFAO

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

They're making them mandatory by class of citizen from little bits I've read. This could be more about government overreach than a vaccination, but I don't have a dog in this race.

We haven't always been brilliant about things. See Thalidomide.

Note: I have received full Moderna vaccination, I also appreciate it was a choice

e: re: Paris in case that was overlooked

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

low key sex master posted:

Hey everybody world peace was just announced it came over the AP wire and also Trump has gone to jail for 300 years so do not under any circumstances pretend poo poo is bad ok? Don't do it! Climate change has been solved! There's no problems anymore!!

Phew, thank God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

If Democrats were smart they would barrage him with inquiries about his involvement literally every time he opened his mouth.

Or just talk about how he rapes kids.

Oh well.