Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I would like to know how much money Trump has dumped down the toilet trying to do business in Russia. I absolutely love the fact that even a corrupt piece of poo poo like him got taken to the cleaners by that entire country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Not much longer until we no longer have to see this poo poo anymore.

Trump will never stop whining and Twitter will never ban him

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I would LOVE to see the background report on Sidney Powell if Trump actually tried to get her a security clearance

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Power Khan posted:

Trump is a real low energy bitch, because at THIS point any halfway competent conman would have milked the poo poo out of these hordes of religious nutjobs that paint Jesus and god behind him.

I don't have any doubt that with a couple of revelations on the outhouse, he could plug the holes in his empire of poo poo. LOOK AT THIS poo poo.

Lol

I guarantee he announces his 2024 campaign on the day of the inauguration and just grifts his hayseed followers for even more money.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

"Help me win the Presidency from prison!"

-Trump 2021

poo poo, Eugene Debs got a million votes running for president back in 1920 why not.

Also there is no way in hell Trump will ever do a single day in prison.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Luna posted:

If he doesn't open an onlyfans on Jan 21 so he can grift his base to watch him slather himself in Filet O'Fishies then he is indeed a failed businessman.

I'm legit stunned he isn't on Cameo yet. Kevin from "The Office" cleared a million bucks from that website, Trump would do at least ten times that.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

That would require actually filming the videos, which he would get tired of doing fairly quickly.

Knowing Trump he would film one video and then crudely edit it to insert the proper names

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sQKrxErpC4

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Trump spent millions to find out he lost by even MORE votes

lol it wasn't his money

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

goddamn that was tedious. no where near as good as the ben shapiro own:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E

When Shapiro uttered the phrase "the Conservative halls of inteligencia" I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the best part about this is they had to have a guest host for the last five minutes of judge jeanine's show when they ran this package

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Sedgr posted:

It isn't all that hard to imagine what Putin has on Trump. Years and years worth of documents tying Trump to Russian organized crime and oligarchs, money laundering, and whatever shady material that Russian intelligence either dug up or manufactured. I'd be shocked if they didn't blackmail him with a dead hooker in the bed sort of deal. Its the exact sort of thing Trump and his crew would fall for.

On the other hand I doubt Trump is honestly all that worried about the hooker piss videos and those sorts of things. While they would be embarrassing for him, they aren't the actual meat of what is being used to manipulate him. If a video came out tomorrow of Trump beating and raping a young girl his followers wouldn't even blink. They'd make up some excuse and keep going like nothing happened.

Trumps afraid of prison. Probably more so than dying even. The financial stuff is the mostly likely to land him in jail because there are actual paper trails to be followed. Can you imagine a guy like Trump, who has never lifted a finger to do any real work, who has lived in the lap of opulent luxury for literally his entire life, can you imagine what prison would be like for him? Trump would choose a quick death over a long term prison sentence every single time.

So he's a Russian asset. Which is why so many seemingly bizarre choices get made that just so happen to be really beneficial for Russian interests.

He's Putins puppy as they say. A whipped dog afraid of being caged.

Again, WAY too complex a theory. All Putin had to do was tell Trump what a strong handsome boy he is (and dangle the possibility of making money in Russia) and Trump will happily do whatever. Trump is a stone cold dumb dumb, not a fuckin' Bond Villain.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Trump has lived his entire life (a life filled with multiple crimes) and faced zero repercussions. There's no way he's worried about jail at this point.

I mean he still thinks he should be president, there's no way he's even entertained the thought of doing a single day behind bars.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mike Pence: A stick of deodorant someone taught to wince.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Powershift posted:

reminder that mike pence was a ben sharpiro-esque right wing radio show grifter who was flat broke before he became vice president and is now a multi-millionaire

this story is 100% true and you will never convince me otherwise

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Catastrophe posted:

The president is just sitting in his bedroom staring at his phone desperately looking for anyone anywhere that will still tell him he's a big impressive good boy who won the election despite facts

It's incredibly, stupendously pathetic

Do you think anyone had the stones to explain to Trump that if he had shown even the tiniest shred of competency in dealing with Covid, that he would have absolutely cruised to reelection?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I laugh when “pointing loaded guns at benis” guys shoot their dicks off and I laugh when COVID deniers die of COVID.

Ain’t nuthin’ wrong with laughing at comeuppance. It don’t make you better than anybody else to be a humorless crank.

I always hear "well what if people laugh and joke when YOU die" I won't give a gently caress because I'll be dead, do whatever the hell you want. Just toss my corpse in the trash and go nuts.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

Bill Barr just pulling the ripcord is amazing. that's two dirtbag AG's just bail on trump. we all knew when jeff loving sessions wasn't corrupt enough for trump poo poo was going south quick.

He packed those bags under his eyes and got the hell out of dodge

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Legal, illegal these terms no longer apply

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

The real question is who will Trump get with after he kicks Powell to the curb for not being crazy enough

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Why hasn't trump brought in diamond & Silk yet

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I said come in! posted:

He is the worst president we have ever had, and hopefully someone will not top him, I don't see how that could happen, but you never know.

Sorry but I still gotta give W that title, Trump at least didn't get us involved in TWO forever wars.

edit: Also I feel like the graft during his presidency was way worse than Trump's, because it was being run by people who know how to keep that poo poo on the DL.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

I bet Trump crying is really ugly crying. Snot everywhere, lots of blubbering etc

We almost got to see Trump cry during that one Axios interview before his handlers rushed him out of the room

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Power Khan posted:

Trump at the UN: THEY WERE LAUGHING WITH HIM

Do you think Trump has a concept of humor? Like, what sort of jokes does he find funny?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

The UN laughing at Trump and him straight up saying he wasn't expecting that response is the top moment imo.

You could totally see his brain freeze up as he tried to process what the gently caress was happening, definitely a Top 3 loooool

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Guze posted:

Nothing tops burger night and him being so giddy to see the big football boys and the very handsome quarterback.

Do you think that food was stone cold by the time people actually started to eat it? I bet it sat on those tables for a good hour or two before anyone showed up.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

vaginite posted:

I’d like to think something is going to happen to Trump for stealing 700 million from his campaign, but I know lawmakers aren’t going to want to set the dangerous precedent of there being consequences for abusing the system they set up to openly take bribes.

So I guess hopefully they get him on taxes or something, or he stupidly blows it and ends up broke.

I know a guy doing life for moving some drugs across state lines.

I will bet one million dollars Trump will turn on his own children if it keeps him out of jail.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

mono posted:

I am so glad ivanka has to suffer through these photo ops

She is the worst Trump and it's not even close.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Grondoth posted:

Ivanka and Jared realizing the only people who will ever willingly be around them anymore are their Father's cultists must be a powerful blow.

You are out of your mind if you don't think they'll go right back to their circle of wealthy friends, those people could give a flying gently caress about what Trump did as president. It'll be like nothing ever happened.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Convex posted:

Nixon was right

Nixon used to get so blackout drunk his chief of staff had to warn the Pentagon to call him first if Nixon ordered a nuclear strike at 3am. LEGEND.

Xenocides posted:

Go back? The “circle of wealthy friends” Trump has wanted his whole life have been rejecting him his whole life.

Yep but they love them some Ivanka and Jared. Donnie is on his own.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Joe should get pissy and tell @jack "Just get rid of all the bots and we'll be cool"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Can Biden revoke security clearances on his own? If so, I hope he does that for everyone whose gotten one in the last four years.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Haha and Florida doesn’t want them. Because of some agreement he signed, he can’t live full-time at Mar A Lago because it’s designated as a social club. They should move to one of the ultra-rednecky parts of Florida like Tallahassee. Build the new Trump mansion in swamp stomping gator country. Yeehaw.

I doubt anything will come of this either. Trump will move in and if anyone gives him static he'll tell them to gently caress off and his good buddy Ron will come up with a solution for him.

Trump will claim he can't be evicted because his taxes are under audit or something, who the hell knows.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Yes.

The executive branch (which includes most of the DoJ and the pentagon) can revoke from everyone except congress, IIRC.

Like you're the commander in chief of the armed forces and the head of the justice department. Biden can revoke every Trump appointee's clearance in a few seconds.

You know Trump isn't going to bother to get the briefings ex-presidents get as a courtesy but yeah Biden should pull that poo poo day one.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

big nipples big life posted:

I don't know how much longer they are going to be buddies. Ronnie definitely wants to run for pres in 24 and he has to run again for governor in 22. If trump runs again in 24 and ivanka primaries him in 22 his political career will be ended by the asses he spent 2 years frech kissing.

I wonder if Trump has already called Ron to tell him to sit 2022 out so Ivanka can take his job.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

Thinking about how Trump hosed himself by talking about how mail in voting was phony despite mailing in his primary vote even though he was in Florida at the time polls were open and had a polling place across the street from Mar A Lago.

Also thinking about the time Trump drove around in his limo to 3 or 4 different polling places because he didn't know where he was supposed to vote.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/07/31/trump-ballot-access-hollywood-2004-dons-take-ctn-vpx.cnn

He ended up using a provisional ballot.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

If Trump issues "preemptive" pardons (no idea how that's even a thing), does he have to specify what he's actually pardoning people for or is it a generic statement?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Pick posted:

He is not required to specify. It can be all federal crimes during a specific time period, such as from your birth to present day.

Best country on earth. :patriot:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

1redflag posted:

Everybody wants to rule the world

It must be something we get from birth

One truth is we never learn

Satellites will make space burn

I hope we can use the space force to detonate a giant bag of popcorn in Mar A Lago

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Remember when Deutsche Bank tried to call in all those loans they gave Trump right after the financial crisis and Trump turned around and sued them for even loaning him the money in the first place? I despise the guy but that is a pro fuckin move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Who would Trump's Kent be? So many toadies to choose from.