Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

big nipples big life posted:

Clearly the choice is merging the dakotas, there is absolutely no reason for 4 senators to come from there.

I mean I get it, but what has Delaware done for me lately is all I keep asking myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

I hear ya brother, can I have $2000 now

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

An insane mind posted:

How is it for like, leftist people like on this forum to work for heavily right wing people. I assume you guys don't work for heavy qanon nuts, or if you do they don't know how you feel about them. If you don't feel comfortable talking about it that's fine I just wonder if the chuds bring it to the workplace.

They'll start talking about Trump in a positive manner and I just don't respond.

They get the hint and then we talk about sports or something.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
I think if the whale is in the wild and not injured and you gently caress it...I mean that's the whale's fault. You can say I'm blaming the victim but the whale kind of hosed up on that one

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Regrettable posted:

gently caress off

I hate Conway a lot. Like, really just not a fan. She would never give me the benefit of the doubt in anything situation ever, I'm convinced.

HOWEVER, I don't think she purposefully posted a picture of her nude daughter on Twitter.

She can eat a dick in every other situation, and if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. It just doesn't make sense

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Steadiman posted:

I think she was filming her daughter's phone screen and swiping through her daughter's pictures, not that they were on her phone. That's what I'm getting from Twitter now anyway. But as far as I know posting a fleet is just like an Instagram story and is not really something you do by accident so she definitely made the choice to post that

Yea I guess I don't know how fleet works and was confused by what happened. Anyway, defending Conway is not a hill I'm ever willing to die on so I'm bailing on this one

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Harveygod posted:

George: Joe is screwing this all up! He already signed the bill!

Jerry: He already signed it?

George: He already signed it!

Elaine: How do you have a signing ceremony for something that's already signed?

George: Exactly! What do I do!?

Kramer: *snaps* Have him sign portraits of dead Covid patients. Hey, have him sign this one of Newman so I can have the president's autograph!

Jerry: You just carry that thing everywhere you go?

George: [holding portrait] Hey, this could work...This could work! *Runs out of the room*

Later that night watching backlash on news

Jerry: That's a shame.

lmao

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
went about how you'd expect

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
I swear to God I'm not trolling, just tell me what I've got wrong:

21 and 13 year old kid shoot 8 shots and cops are called.

21 year old hands the gun off to 13 year old and walks away.

Cop chases down 13 year old(the cop didn't know his age) and says to put your hands up.

13 year old has gun in his hand and while turning around, throws it behind the fence.

Cop makes a split second decision that ended up wrong.

Am I missing anything?

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

pro starcraft loser posted:

Kid did what the cop ordered and still got executed.

(That's bad)

Okay, from what I read, the cop told the kid to put his hands up but there was no mention of telling him to turn around with a gun in his hand. Cop didn't know he was gonna throw it.

If he followed the cops orders then I get it now.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

So, okay... okay..... okay. Liberals are out here, and they're SCREAMING about Home Depot. Meanwhile, I LOVE Home Depot. I love the hammer selection, the....the... the nails. You can't get a better.... nnnn.... a better nail than at Home Depot. A-a-a-and this is driving liberals CRAZY.

Nnnnnnnn..... these are p-p-people who don't know how to work with their hands, n-n-n-not like me. I ask my wife, who's a doctor BY THE WAY, what she neeeds.

"Ben, I need some wood. I've needed wood since day one in this marriage."

S-s-s-so I go. I go in there a-a-a-and they all know me, but they direct me to the wood. A-a-and I got the wood, one wood, and I brought it home. A-a-a-and if my wife wasn't at her yoga class? She would have loved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

spunkshui posted:

I’m not gonna start referring to the stock market as their stock market. That’s confusing when I try to talk about our stock market versus their stock market over in China.

This feels a lot like word policing to me.

I feel like I’m gonna get yelled more about it though so I’m just gonna bow out of the thread for a while.

You weren't wrong and they're just being extremely spazzy lmao

Just because two dudes in GBS say, "ACTUALLY, YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR WHOLE WAY OF SPEAKING OVER THE MOST PEDANTIC poo poo EVER" even after they admitted it was pedantic, doesn't mean you should listen to them.