Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hell yeah, Trump!

The only reason i'm not posting the quantum leap gif is because I can't find the version with the electoral map.
If I find it I'll post it, It needs to be here.

E: praise jesus, hail satan

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Sep 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

IKillForPie posted:

Ground floor on this dramatic turn of history. Do people think that 15-20 years from now lol if we make it people are gonna look back at 2016 as the point in time when things really started to get bad and bleak?

look at this fool who thinks there is a bottom

pisssssssssss

piss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GioBjltdUnU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Fuckparrots, never forget.

Sound posted:

Donald Trump is a fat retarded bitch

pssst Hey, buddy. You got that quantum leap gif with the electoral map?

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Sep 17, 2020

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Behold, The best moment of Trump's life and the high point of his presidency.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol this stupid bitch looked directly at the eclipse right after someone shouted "Don't Look!."

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Nothing like a state dinner that smells like farts before anyone starts eating

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol america was stupid enough to make this man president.

we are all going to die.

LOL

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
:911:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

OMG THANK YOU

:yeshaha:

Friendly reminder that on a sane planet anyone dumb enough to vote Trump would be disenfranchised, neutered, forbidden from operating heavy machinery/owning anything more dangerous than a plastic spork

:maga:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Aliens exist and they write for the onion. If they were human they would have blown their brains out by now.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This is an obvious point but it needs to be repeated because America is stupid as poo poo. The president and everyone around him are stupid and cruel motherfuckers who I wouldn't trust to do the most basic tasks. Like seriously, incredibly stupid.

I hate every one of you dumb motherfuckers that voted for him. I know you're reading this, you stupid bitch. Come post about it.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

RBG deserves every bit of hate she is getting in this thread and I refuse to probe for it

Hell yeah. gently caress everyone. Especially your heros.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
way to die you stupid bitch

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I wish I had the power to die at the exact moment to absolutely gently caress the most people. Because I hate humanity too, RIP ginsburg

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Strong Sauce posted:

https://twitter.com/Kamalaallday/status/1307106057291026434
lol yes, keep blaming bernie. let that hate flow through you.... and vote.

I want to choke the life out of these people as much as the chuds at this point. It loving owns. Hating everyone rules.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Bernie supportorishly: BLAME ME YOU STUPID rear end in a top hat

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Strong Sauce posted:

i am number 1 poster in this thread now.

i'm probably gonna sign off and booze up even though i told myself no drinking this weekend.

You're doing god's work, son. keep posting.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

If there's one person you can trust to have a winning strategy It's Hillary Clinton

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I need a pick me up someone post chud suffering.

... I just remembered Hermain Cain died because he went to our big wet boy's wettest fart of a rally. That will never not make me smile.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

loving lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm past dehumanizing republican voters at this point. They're on the level w/ really annoying bugs... biting gnats or something similar

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Having purged all chuds from my life I am now purging anyone who maintains relationships with chuds. I don't have many friends. lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Roundup Ready posted:

Just a group of shitheels committing felonies, nothing to see here

I want to see these people in pain. They should all get the roni and livestream their lungs filling up with fluid for us. Seems like the least they could do to make up for being so loving stupid.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
didn't think anything could make me lol this morning but then our big boy comes out swinging w/ the resurrection of the perfect phone call.

lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Cthulu Carl posted:

I was really hoping for an Andy Kaufman long con.

... Still think Ann Coulter might be Kaufman honestly

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Barr is so godawful he makes Jeffery Sessions look like a man of integrity and that's a lmao

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Lets compromise w/ Benis and agree that America was built on freedom ... to own human beings.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

LordSloth posted:

https://twitter.com/mrtoodamnchris/status/1307849683251978241?s=21

I won’t celebrate his death; I’m still hoping someone particular gets COVID-19 and I’m saving up my ill-wishes.

I'm celebrating the gently caress out of this death. One less chud thanks to a powerful self own. I'm hootin and hollerin over here. This is the content I crave.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
That night when Chris Matthews melted down was amazing. I distinctly remember cutting to a commercial break while he was mumbling about "reds"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Sure everything sucks but random chuds keep dying and I'm here for it

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

smoobles posted:

lol imagine the year is 2016, Donald Trump is on the ballot for President, but you still don't vote for Hillary Clinton because you're just not quite feeling it

I voted for clinton and the only thing it accomplished was making me feel like even more of a looser

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Who What Now posted:

Ok I see it spelled "looser" more often than I do "loser". Is this a mega common typo or some Bernstein Bears poo poo?

mega common typo morons that voted for Hillary Clinton make

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Oh word? Mitt Romney is a spineless hypocritical jackoff? I just popped a monocle

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Merrick Garland (lol great name bro) wasn't that long ago I wish this country didn't have the memory of a goldfish. Democrats are useless. Instead of donating to them I'm going to find ways to support whatever group burned down the last police station.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It is very important we get someone who interprets the constitution as it was originally written by racist slave-owning syphilitic morons who wear wigs and intentionally sneeze a parties

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

uh I think a lot of people remember the hypocrisy of the right in regards to the supreme court pick during an election year. In fact it's pretty much the only thing people are talking about, where are you getting this from

Nevermind me I live inside a bubble comprised of the dumbest people on earth. (rural mormons)

E: ... who appear to be spending all their free time bug chasing these days. lol

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Sep 22, 2020

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Annecdotally 3/4s of utah refers to covid as the "plandemic" and thinks it'll all go away once the democrats steal the election in november. No joke like 60% of the state thinks these numbers are actually fake. It owns.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Sep 22, 2020

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol 200,000 people are dead because the president is a fascist moron idiots elected because they're too loving stupid to make sane adult decisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

seems normal