Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

I still cant believe this happened

hours old cold mcdonalds is what they serve u when youre invited to the white house for diner lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
wow i just read it was because the goverment was shut down and the kitchen staff was furloughed thats even sadder

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

i dont get it though, like if you request a certain judge do they have to do it?

i dont think rbg is gonna do anything she didnt want to do at this point in her life

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

"I know in my heart that we have saved hundreds of thousands of American lives," he later adds.

gently caress u pence

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

Trump will rip his suit as he always does. He's massive .

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

so trump bad, democarts bad... i have my ballot here and im so conflicted

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

TheAardvark posted:

vote for the dem so you can be slightly more upset in November when the supreme court ignores the votes entire lmao

that cant happen it would be illegal!

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/politics/president-donald-trump-walter-reed-coronavirus/index.html

Trump at the hospital, things moving fast

oh im like 5 pages late

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

The r0 of covid is between 1 and 1.5 through out the country and Trump has racked up like 6 so far just going by news headlines lol

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I said come in! posted:

welp the hope was nice while it lasted. At least we got over 24 hours of him not posting pure bullshit all over twitter.

The illness comes in waves dont despair yet

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Dexamethasone is some strong poo poo and i think its very telling to the presidents condition if he is on such a strong steroid so early in his illness but its hard to draw any conclusion when the sources of info are so untrustworthy

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Lmao this guy is high af right now:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

He is gasping for breath

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

My ballot had a prepaid stamp in in fl

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Fojar38 posted:

it's like when you're really hosed up and sick and during your brief waking hours to walk to the bathroom you think you're playing Starfox the whole way

peppys famous line echoes in trumps ears as he stumbles towards the medicine cabinet : "do more adderrall"

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

nm

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Lmao she called him a crazy uncle

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

My step brother believes in the whole qanon thing and is a Trump supporter. Fortunately, he thinks the election is rigged against him so he's not voting.

I mentioned to my father i was voting by mail and he said he would consider voting for an independent if we could both decide on one we liked.... i guess he forgot he told me he had all ready mailed his in for Trump. Nice try

I have to try to not think of the implications of his actions to try and maintain some sort of relationship

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Stare-Out posted:

Goodness me, Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America, lol.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Uhh its front page Fox news.

I tried explaining to a coworker that the reason all the tweets from that one guy about it got deleted not as a cover up but because theyre all bullshit.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Shumagorath posted:

Lamborghini USA 1 - it's a test drive and the photo may be staged.

Trump can not drive a stick shift lambo so ima go with this

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Vic Berger is out with an hour long portrait of the Trump presidency

https://youtu.be/lZKkUyrklpc

"what the gently caress is this poo poo" i say out loud to my self over and over while watching this

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

the president looks more stoned than lil wayne

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Rasta_Al posted:

Citrus County... very imaginative name Florida

We have an Orange county too

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

mrfart posted:

Please let it end with trump getting banned from twitter.

im never gonna need to read twitter again after this year hopefully

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

The Last Call posted:

Because I just love this gif so much:

haha

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

is this a concession speech

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Trump declared shenanigans wtf do we do now

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I just spent a half day at work listening to my trump supporting co workers cry about jobs bombs recounts and masks and i could not have left happier.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Lmao it got the learn how voting is safe link all ready

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

pixaal posted:

What's the deadline for the Trump campaign to announce they are contesting the results like and actually start the recount process?

It's up to the individual states, he has to pay for the recounts in most cases if he can request it.

Looks to be by next week in most states before he loses the ability.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Woke Pob posted:

A few weeks ago we took in a stray kitten we found curled up wet and shivering outside our front door. Since then he's grown considerably both in size and confidence.

Today he'd like to express to y'all the joint message of Hail Satan and gently caress Donald Trump:

sigh... Hail satan

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Bronze Fonz posted:

The only good bit from tonight's SNL: Newsmax launches a sports channel where they contest match results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud0WlcygmAE

That was good def felt some bill swerwki superfans vibes

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Dude

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

So of the 4 people who died last night, one was the woman who was shot and 3 others were old people dying from medical emergencies, so sad.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

lmao

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

these people calling in are great

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

most bigliest impeachments ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

JLo was lip syncing right cuz that was a good performance... too good