Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Grondoth posted:

I hate everything about Trump, but the thing I hate the most is how much he's made me hate my countrymen....I don't like it. I hate what I've become, too.

Preach. I'm endlessly fascinated by the selective blindness of these fuckwits too; like, I had an argument with a guy who voted for Trump in 2016 (claims he's not a republican, just felt that was the correct choice at the time) where I pointed out to him that the vast majority of Americans overwhelmingly support the vast majority of left-leaning policies (some of which are adopted by the center-right Democratic party). He got all defensive and "WELL THAT'S PRESUMPTUOUS!" and I said - no, statistically, Americans are more in favor of policies proposed by Democrats than by Republicans - and in many cases, it's by a huge amount (used universal background checks for gun sales as an example).

But that's what really baffles me, like, the Republicans constantly working to "minmax" by voter disenfranchisement and the like, instead of, y'know, trying to get people to vote for them with policies. But I guess there's no constituency for providing tax cuts to billionaires so hurr GUNS AND GOD AND GRITS AND GOD AND GUNS AND NO BORTIONS AND NO GAYS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Listening to yesterday's Pod Save America they made mention of the fact that there's something like 13 working days left on the legislative calendar before the election - I'm curious why this isn't something that isn't being discussed more in the media rather than the fact that there's 42 calendar days left before the election. Is this because the republicans can always just call an emergency session or something?

i mean, to say nothing of all the poo poo they're not loving passing (COVID relief, budget, healthcare reform in two lol weeks)

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

oh also i got my WI absentee (good) ballot yesterday, gonna fill that motherfucker out and take it in today (grapes!)
strangely I've been texted nonstop by the fash but only got one text from the Dems. Not sure what's up with that but... yeah. Try harder, Dems

edit: are taxes still a thing?

sarcastx fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Sep 22, 2020

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

unrelated but am I the only person who gets this banner ad

and then instinctively clicks off in the grayspace of the page because I thought I had accidentally selected some text or something?

related:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=336935900403568

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

it was funny when he said "for those looking for a lawyer I do not recommend Michael Cohen" but I'm willing to bet that was a legitimate recommendation to his crony friends and not a wry wink to the reader

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

MAKE THE TWEET YOU ORANGE BITCH

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/09/28/editorial-board-endorsement-joe-biden/?arc404=true

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

I know that clip says it's 6 minutes long but it feels like an eternity

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

so I woke up, saw 660 posts since I clocked out from the posting mines overnight

went to twitter, noticed my balls had gone

blasted this poo poo at 5am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VajDdm6q_pw

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

boar guy posted:

i have two bottles of the johnnie walker blade runner director's cut whiskey, recently valued at around $600 per by a local liquor store. one of them is for if i live to 2049, one of them is for when trump kicks

I got a few cans of Chinga tu Pelo chillin' in my fridge

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

am I the only person getting a Corleone vibe out of this one

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

tfw u unwrap the fish delites

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

was looking for a security camera for my house, came across this and wasn't sure where else to share it

bit on the nose, no?

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Pick posted:

behold the stunning opulence!!!! of joe biden's rehobeth beach house

the animal hasn't even got his trash bins around the side of the house

savagery

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

ok for real though - all this prayer/god poo poo is super distasteful to me and the shitloads of people who are either atheists or just plain old agnostic.
Considering that less and less Americans identify as being actively religious I gotta wonder how long it is before this kind of prosthelytizing hurts more than it helps.

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

I moved here from Philadelphia (by the way: best city on the planet. fight me.)

MOVE CLOSER TO YOUR WORLD
https://twitter.com/vmudream/status/1034247673883385856

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Out of curiosity; did Biden get asked/did he answer about court packing?

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Lazyfire posted:

Haha, oh no. Terribly out of date software is the standard in every job I've worked. ...

Seconding every word of this cursed post, especially the mainframe portion.

My soulless megacorp is better than most; we got rid of our last NT 4.0 device in 2017 and are down to few enough Windows Server 2003 devices that I can count them on one hand.

Or at least we were, until we merged with a corporation that still has active networked devices running WINDOWS TWO GODDAMNED THOUSAND

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

saw three people wearing trump merch in the wild in the past 24 hours and i am delighted at the fact that they're at that rally in wisconsin tonight

all were obese, all were old, two were on rascals, two were wearing masks, none were wearing masks properly

i guess what i am saying is they are truly the master race

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

BrigadierSensible posted:

Here's a random thought that will effect nobody at all:

I just realized that the US election is on Melbourne Cup Day.

gently caress yes, now I got two reasons to get drunk on champagne and fall into a hedgerow

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

https://twitter.com/RealWayneRoot/status/1317991077266124800?s=19
https://twitter.com/RealWayneRoot/status/1317985557142622210?s=19

I love that there's no way to report this poo poo on Twitter. Facebook sucks but at least they actually have a category in which you can report stuff like this.

"Trump tape now seems rather tame" ...correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this in effect implying that the piss tape is real?

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Why the gently caress would anyone block out the person's name?

That gently caress should be in prison.

e: found the unedited one at abc10.com :

Here's the article: https://www.abc10.com/article/news/politics/trailer-park-biden-voter-intimidation-letter/73-56daf9cd-5eb8-49eb-a768-4e3cb08640a3

By the way the TP in "Bernie Pagel's TP" is for Trailer Park (seriously).

I know you can make an honorary donation to a charity - I assume it's illegal to make a honorary donation to a political campaign?

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Tip posted:

Trump's killed that many people in America alone.

lol

Incidentally I remember hearing that fatal cases of "pneumonia" are wildly up this year; makes you wonder how many people have actually died in excess of the official COVID-19 tally

edit: quoted wrong post

sarcastx fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Oct 23, 2020

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6SKNEYvZvQ
$2,300,000 into the galaxy, endlessly pursued by my testicles

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Porfiriato posted:

"(not for men)"

I'LL BE THE JUDGE OF THAT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I think that's because the base isn't adequately flared - taking suggestions for what the flare design would be. Was going to suggest trump's hands but I don't think that'd improve anything

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

yo I'm sure if you go to Google you can find a hundred photos of king dipshit putting the tip of a shovel into the earth at a groundbreaking ceremony but does anyone here think he's ever actually used a shovel, even once in his life?

groundbreaking included I'd be willing to bet the number of times he's moved soil is literally zero, since they tend to just put the tip of the shovel into the dirt, take the photos, and then pull it back out again

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

missed laptop chat last night but I wanted to run my theory by you all and see if checks out:

Things we know
*Explicit photos and emails "purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden" were being offered for sale to gullible republicans in 2019
*Rudy Giuliani (a gullible Republican) went to Ukraine, shopping for useful dirt for the 2020 election and somehow fix the impeachment?
*A legally blind computer repair shop owner (John Paul Mac Isaac) in Wilmington, Delaware, born without use of a proper surname, said Hunter Biden left a computer in his shop in April 2019 and asked to recover any data.
*The store owner alleges that he eventually decided to go through the contents of the laptop, found concerning content, and fearing for his life, turned the data over to the FBI. Since it didn't become massive news, he did the logical thing and contacted Rudy Giuliani.

This whole thing is confusing as gently caress but if I've missed anything important above let me know.

My theory:
I think there are some things on the laptop that are real; some photos, some emails, some videos, potentially even videos of Hunter Biden having sex or doing drugs. To say nothing of the fact that Hunter isn't running for goddamned president, people take drugs and have sex and it's only Republicans who have an issue with it. My guess is that ol' Hunter got phished (as happens to many people) or his iCloud or GMail account got hacked. I mean, I bet this poo poo goes on just as a matter of course against all manner of people in high-up places and their immediate families, because who knows when that stuff will become useful.

But, my guess is that any illegal content (other than the drug use, see above) on that laptop is manufactured/planted. You take photos and videos and emails you phished back in 2017. You toss in one or two fake emails that support the story you want to tell. You take a half dozen videos from your library of illicit content, you shove it all on a MacBook Air, and you sell it to Rudy for a quarter million dollars (who knows what he paid but I assume something). Now all you need is some rube to launder the laptop through so it doesn't come to Rudy first - hey, look at that lovely strip mall computer store with a trump sign in the window! And it's in Wilmington! THAT'S WHERE THE BIDENS LIVE!!! (lol)

So Rudy offers this guy a couple grand (rubes can be bought out for cheap), says to keep the story vague - and JPMI does; but even struggles to keep a simple story straight. It makes sense he seems like a genius to Rudy...

sarcastx fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Nov 1, 2020

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Grondoth posted:

Trumpworld is convinced their chud parades(which are actually probably pissing everyone else off) ...

Was just driving through suburban Milwaukee (Greenfield), was nearing the cop shop/municipal court building on my right and caught a mass gathering of chuds in the parking lot with MAGA and thin blue line flags extending out of truck beds. Then looked to the left and saw them backing up a left turn lane in the opposite direction, queued up to get in with their brethren.

I don't know where these sweaty pale lumps of tinned ham are going to go on Wednesday but I don't loving like them being anywhere near me.

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

butts

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

I think this is where trumo got the idea that he should dance feebly with his dead eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngCtyudLUM4

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Vidmaster posted:

1. Excellent post/av combo
2. Why stop there when the whole pain*.jpg series exists?

good lord I'm going to regret this
I'm not sure I know this one but I recognize all the others

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

dick wizard posted:

lol jesus you guys fuckin relax. It's nowhere near over.

this is a good snipe gently caress you

it's a good snipe if there's a cat or a dog there

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

mono posted:

I'm OK with all the red states here segregating:

pls do a little divot into Wisconsin that includes Madison, Milwaukee and the New Glarus Brewing Company though

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

i feel now is the time to go find out how many cans of Chinga tu Pelo I have left. I know there's at least two; plan for the Mrs and I was to crack them the day the prick left office.

If there's more than two I am gonna crack one for the call.

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Gutter Phoenix posted:

He looks like an uglier, fatter, dumber, less talented version of Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle.

wow he's really slipped huh

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

three, three cans! ah! ah! ah!
one of those is from before the 2016 election, the other two are from 2018 lol

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

gently caress your hair?

Yep!
The brewery (5 Rabbit, of Chicago, a brewery specializing in Mexican style beers) was making a blonde ale exclusively for Trump Tower in 2015 when Trump went and said that all Mexicans were rapists etc. Obviously they didn't go down well with the brewery - you can read about the beer here: http://www.5rabbitbrewery.com/chinga-tu-pelo

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

liek this if yuo cry everytiem
don't sleep on this

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

AHH F/UGH posted:

Wait what? The link I posted is Siamang Apes going wild:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JUhUI_KvUI&t=23s

Not sure how you got the baby orangutan video, though I will admit I was watching it like a week ago. How did that happen?

man I remember those fuckers - that zoo is a few miles from where I went to high school and on the cold still mornings you could hear them screeching from the footy field.
wish I'd listened to their premonition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005