Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Just think, guys! If America goes full fascist the Germans can invade to liberate us.

Man, that’d be pretty ironic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Here’s the takeaway from capitalism at its worse and natural expression: it’s always about short term gain.

There are no long term plans. There are no infrastructure building or capital investment. It’s always raid what little value exists and the fallout is always someone else’s problem unless there is profit to be gained in fixing the problem you created.

True republicans don’t give a poo poo about evangelicals or blue collar workers or even their grandparents. They are means to an end. It’s all about the right now.

The democrats? Tons of great ideas that require the opposite of capitalism (investment, things requiring reduction in max profit).

Why is America like this? One simple answer. If you don’t burn the world for a 1% increase in profit, you can be drat sure the next guy will. There is no profit in building anything anymore. No more r&d or investment in the future. You guys remember nanotechnology? Yeah whatever happened to that?

Amazon, Apple? Just great ideas that haven’t been raided yet.

-Captain Obvious

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
For non-US goons, this hospital discharge is pure theater. NOBODY in the USA is discharged from the hospital on time.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

yook posted:

Wasn’t he supposed to be out 20 min ago? They set up a new time or what?

Takes Donny two-scoops 20 minutes to walk out the door. Probably had to stop for some dippin-dots.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Ugh he’s facing a camera now. Prepare for a vid claiming rona is no big deal

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

Powershift posted:

lol how is your country so loving stupid

Not stupid, just manipulated.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Reports of postal drop boxes being broken into here in central Virginia. I don’t see how this is not politically motivated and ignorant to boot. How do you tell what ballots are what without risking compromising your own candidate’s votes?

https://www.nbc12.com/2020/10/05/were-aggressively-investigating-mail-stolen-six-post-office-locations-across-metro-richmond/

Richard Cabeza fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Oct 6, 2020

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Did you see the look on Pence’s face as he walked from his seat on stage? Looked like a dying cancer patient. I bet he’s actually got the rona.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Pence is known to be a strong debater which I thought made his performance kinda pathetic. Harris is not known for oration so he could have wiped the floor with her had he not been dealt such a poor hand.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

Well, it’s hard to get acceptance as a horse fucker. Imagine your whole life working to a upper limit just to be second fiddle to “The Orange One”.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
So where to run to? I was thinking south to Belize but Trump built that wall.

Checkmate.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
A new term you guys are welcome to use...

PATRIDIOT: Flag waving chuds who love Jesus, Trump, and guns...and not in that order.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
I am sure he classifies people into two camps. The ones who profess their love of him and the subhuman enemy.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
T-Rump the Atomic Chump super CHUD MAGATON bump

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
I’m working the polls tomorrow so please think of me. I’m the only centrist in a Republican, deeply Southern Baptist Virginia ward so that qualifies me as the token flaming liberal.

I’m not going to allow them to let stupid poo poo like firearms or intimidation slide so I might be dead by 6:15 tomorrow morning. Call it “Death by being reasonable.”

Wish me luck!

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Reporting from the front lines. We have 160 of 1800 voters so far. Only a few irate voters over mail in ballots.

Richard Cabeza fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Nov 3, 2020

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Wooooo. 8 hours working the polls so far. I don’t work my own pole that long.

So far two enraged assholes.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Please tell us about the enraged assholes when you have time!

One got the run around with a mail in ballot. He had to fill out paperwork and got mad. Lost his poo poo and started cussing. My mom is a poll chief who threatened to call the police. Lots of problems there. The other one was a SJW who argued every step of the way. “You can’t see my ID!” “That’s illegal that you want me to fill out forms.!”

Looks we have a number 3 over curbside voting.

Richard Cabeza fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Nov 3, 2020

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Biden by 7 votes in HillBilly heaven.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Omg nbc news muted a standing US president. He was blathering, but still that’s a major lol.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Holy poo poo. I forgot about Trump and the Orb.

I’m gonna miss that guy.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
So...about Trump’s Presidential Library:

Adjacent to the Noah’s Ark theme park?

A converted dining hall at Mar-a-lago at taxpayers’ expense?

Middle of a golf course?

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
But but but

BUTTERY MALES!!!

Are CHUDs ironically complaining about superspreading? My Facebook is surprisingly quiet. Are they marshaling their scooter assault vehicles?

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Cult45 is already on the attack. I’m seeing “Not my pedo” everywhere.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Did I miss the civil war? Fuuuck I needed poo poo from Target and I get paid at the end of the month. Have to get my loot on.

Realpost: This is the reason Russia nukes US cities in the John Titor time travel hoax. All the cities are Blue.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

Johnny Aztec posted:

I mean..... you used to could challenge someone to a duel and shoot them down

Could you imagine a trump/Biden duel? They’d both fire on the count of one...and miss.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

GABA ghoul posted:

Now that I think about it, there is no reason why this would end on January 20th. He can set himself up as the anti-president in Mar-a-Lago and keep farting out lawsuits and pretend to be the real president till 2024. Give orders to the Biden cabinet over twitter, make interview rounds on Fox News, meet with neonnazi party leaders in Europe as "the president", hold presidential rallies, etc. AFAIK there is no law that prohibits you to claim you are the president of the united states of america on social media

Fox News business plan spotted.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

DickParasite posted:

If he's able to prevent enough EC votes from being cast, he doesn't need the military. If he fails, he'll probably try ordering the military to arrest or just plain shoot democratic leaders. His voting base would love it. I bet much of the military would support it to.

Bullshit. The right can posture but this nation is still rattled over law enforcement and past military shootings (Kent state). The military will not open fire unless fired on. That’s an illegal order and officers will get fragged if they order 20 year olds to fire on civilians.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

DickParasite posted:

Lotta chuds in the army would just love to shoot some liberals. And there're plenty of guns in America's cities. Whose to say who fired first?

Also, from the wiki on Kent State:

"A Gallup Poll taken the day after the shootings reportedly showed that 58 percent of respondents blamed the students, 11 percent blamed the National Guard and 31 percent expressed no opinion.[51] "

Do not count on the army to do the right thing.

e: think of how all the chuds and the conservative media react every time the cops kill an unarmed black guy. Fox will say Antifa shot at are brave soldiers, the soldiers responded appropriately, etc...

I’d say this: A national guard unit? Good chance of this happening. The 10th Mountain division will NOT roll on NY. 1CAV will NOT roll on Austin. Not just because some politico orders it.

I’ve been surrounded by military for my entire 50 years of life. If the pentagon orders deployment, Army bases will pull everyone on base and miraculously all the humvees will be deadlined. Only if the country burns would they move in for Martial law and then no amount of false flag would help. If you’re stupid enough to fire on professional troops during Martial Law then nobody is going to classify you as Red or Blue.

I am worried about NGB troops, however.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
You know who would prop up these breakaway states? The lovely nation of Mexico! All the chuds become Mexicans, resulting in mass suicide.

A man can hope!

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
There is a win/win here.

Biden just declares Trump “Emperor of America” Trump “rules” from Mar-a-lago, gets to keep rallying while having no real power. A good old fashioned figurehead.

The republicans get to mollify their base while the adults take care of the country.

Hell, make up a fake daily brief to ignore. Trump will be happy.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
“If only we didn’t have to worry about libtard votes. If only the law was on our side. Then, and only then, could we fix this democracy.”

-Trump 2024 platform

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
https://apple.news/AS735M4q3T6axj4tF480rqA

Trump recount resulting in net Biden increase.

Can you spare a lol for a starving family, brother?

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
For major lols, let’s push the rona as “The Trump Flu”. Get out front before the magas blame it on Biden.

How can I push this? Not social savvy.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

I said come in! posted:

god I am not looking forward to the 2024 election. Maybe we will get massively lucky and the presidential position will just be removed from the constitution.

Trump will pass away before 2024 likely. Either from old age or oligarch poisoning. Unless he turns into a lich from main lining adrenochrome.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Whenever I think of CHUDs I think of this Blazing Saddles scene.

https://youtu.be/ZZvT2r828QY

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
It’s the 4th. In two days some asshat is going to brandish a gun in DC, get lit up, and everyone else there will scream “the revolution begins!”. You know there’s someone out there looking for martyr status.

Death by Cop to own the Libs

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

bees everywhere posted:

I don't think the planned revolution will get very far if their logistics plan consists of a JPEG map, sharing advice on hotel reservations and filling their cargo pockets with NutriGrain bars.

I’ll be honest. I’m afraid that these idiots are really just waiting for someone to get their fever dreams started. Just, you know...you go first.

I’ve had discussions with these morons where they plan to secede in Texas and that Fort Hood has all the gear they need to take over the rest of the country by force. To them, it’s just that simple. Soldiers will appear out of nowhere, retired Vietnam vets or something. That and nowhere else in the country has military equipment.

The very best cultists.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

OldSenileGuy posted:

So what’s actually going to HAPPEN on Wednesday? I get that there’s no real chance of Trunp stealing the election, but when Hawley objects and fills his diaper, and Pence makes a big show about how he can’t in good conscience recognize these results, what happens then? Do they just shrug and say “welp, see you on the 20th”?

What’s REALLY going to happen is a ton of lip service going out to the alt-right base and plenty of fodder for future election commercials. At this point the Republicans probably want him to go anyway, they just want to keep his properly indoctrinated voters.

Never forget: if Congress is involved, it’s ALWAYS about re-election. All other concerns are secondary at best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
I don’t say this lightly...hmbol