Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

maybe we shouldnt have built our entire country on native american burial grounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

no mods no masters. probe this you sick filth... sleepy joe biden!!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Jestery posted:

Is america just litteraly all grifts built on grifts?

close. its grifts built upon grifts built upon even more grifts built upon native american burial grounds.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hell fuggin yeah baby we did it

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i hope donel tarp expires soon

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

even if he is covid free (he is not) he can always catch it again :)

do not lose hope. the best is yet to come!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

error page 404, balls not found

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

susan . . . help me susan

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

is that a fly lmao

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Xenocides posted:

I just had a vision of a Trump/Palin administration. It is funny and horrifying.

spotted in the all gas no brakes sturgis video

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Love Corn Pop

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

did tornp poo he self yet?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Glottis posted:

every time you say that an older man gets a twinkle in his eye thinking about what he's gonna do when they come to his town

this was my neighbour in bumfuck louisiana. he pulled up on his ride on lawn mower and asked us how we felt about the blm movement. didnt even let us finish before he stood up and showed us his pistol saying he had something for them if they ever came to his front yard lol :patriot:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

SOURCE tells me: shits hosed yo wtf i mean drat wow

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Xenocides posted:

Was it this thread that had the image of someone dumping someone in a wheelchair off a cliff?

https://i.imgur.com/slbdaSl.gifv

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ben shapino posted:

tmbol (tazing my balls off laughing)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

tazing my balls in celebration rn

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

rip in peace to all the keyboards and phones that will be smashed in frustration tonight

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Does anyone have the “Ashli Babbitt died a traitor” TMNT thing handy?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

could anyone recommend a book that explains how we got to this point in the us? im pretty politcally illiterate besides what i read here and would really like to be able to understand / talk about this poo poo better.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

less than 24 hours and we will be free. thanks for the lols everyone.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

exquisite. please tase my balls mods.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

new texas chainsaw massacre reboot looking good

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

The defici.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

dont forget that when february 9th comes around it will actually be biden who is on trial.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Hazo posted:

Democrats LITERALLY flew planes into Dronarld Tremp as he towered over New York City until he collapsed killing thousands.

it was an inside job!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

UndusMundae posted:

And write songs about owls, which you then mail to yourself! Ask me how I know.

(I've listened to it way more than I should probably admit.)

whose head goes all the way around? please share that link friend. this song finds its way into my brain at least once a week and i havnt been able to find it in a while.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Considering their last armed standoff (Bundy Ranch) resulted in no casualties they're feeling pretty good about their chances. Getting arrested after the insurrection is the most push back the right has seen for this poo poo in decades.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmKxPZP0Ghs

ted cruz says trump never campaigned on getting rid of the debt, host corrects him, cruz makes dumb excuse..

wtf are those boots and where can i buy some

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ok ive seen this one a hundred times and only just noticed thw gadsden flag lmao

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

vaginite posted:

Lmao there’s one guy in the audience trying real hard to give the impression this is funny

please help me, i cant laugh much longer... ive been locked in gutfolds basement for i dont know how long. weeks, months maybe? he doesnt feed me. all he gives me to drink is... i think its rc cola?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

frank you for this