Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

CHINA!

Oh, I mean, TRUMP!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Avirosb posted:

Why's people talking about Biden

I thought this was the lol thread :saddowns:

Hm I don't know good question, maybe it's because he's the trump opponent in the 2020 presidential race, and directly responsibly for many, many trump lols and constantly interacting with Trump and somebody trump talks about constantly? Also because his campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train, why is he so popular?

Just asking questions?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Spent yesterday night at an event with some friends here in berlin, we talked about trump and how unimaginably hosed America is at this time. I realized that not only was I not alone in staying informed about it, I'm also not the only one quietly going "what the fuuuuuuu" at any given moment. And now I wake up to this, incredibly.

Also a comment to the mods: I think it's really cool how I and others get probed for posting about biden in any capacity while you guys pepper tweets and poo poo about him into the thread constantly. That's the mod integrity I'm used to from this forum and it's great to see it's being upheld. In all seriousness, I get that you hate him and that this thread isn't the place for talking about him, but at least stop doing it yourself then please.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Powershift posted:

Everything is really bad everywhere.

things are pretty good here, tbh

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Man sometimes I wish I was just a dumb as gently caress chud who thinks everything is going great right now. God emperor trump is making America great again, again, covid is a lie by the shadow cabal, white power is being protected by the highest authorities, climate change is a hoax, Q is giving me daily updates about the next liberal scam.
And I'm just sitting around with by buddy cleetayden drinking light beer, watching football while booing at the protests and scratching my rear end with my rear end-scratching gun.

Just being too dumb to get any of the current things going on would be a blessing, frankly.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Yeah but think of how sad you'd be this November if he loses

Buddy we're knee deep in hell dimension, why would this be something that happens?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Power Khan posted:

30k....what? Lol

Outside the US that stuff is...what...15€ per pill or something?

Of which the individual pays 0€.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

is it possible to infract all the smug euros and canadians posting itt

you all realize everything the us has done post ww2 has been exported to your countries, right? you understand that this doesn't stop here, don't you?

As a german I would argue that we exported what we did to america, instead. Healthy young country goes to war against us, get pumped full of nazi loot and rocket scientists, go home - FASCISM. Many such cases!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Trumps drug test will show an assortment of uppers that Trump will vehemently deny as being drugs, since all he ever gets are "donnie snacks" which he has gotten since he was a kid. The brand name is "Panzerschokolade" why do you ask, its a Drumpf family standard!!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Pick posted:

I actually do think Biden's performance has dramatically improved, but I think it's two things:

1) recent practice (as he's been a private citizen for a while)
2) feeling better about his prospects. It was a tough-rear end primary and back in Jan it looked like Trump was a strong overdog to win. He's still got a good shot but January Trump and September Trump are not in the same position.

Ima be honest Biden never sounded as horrible as some people made him out to be, at least from my foreigners perspective. He seems like an average politician and speaker in the few things Ive seen, and compared to Trump that makes him basically a rhetorical master.

My best guess for the debate is that Trump will just try to wildly attack and talk over him, but on the flip side he has never really gotten ANY pushback in the last few years to anything, so it's gonna be interesting to see how he deals with that. His usualy "call them nasty and walk out like a pouty kindergardener" will not have the same effect

Can someone tell me when the debate is going to be? I'm guess in the middle of the night euro time, so evening in the US?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Jarf posted:

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54003441

29th, 9pm Eastern or like 2am for us Euro goons.

Looking forward to waking up, making a brew and browsing through 10,000 new posts in this thread Wednesday morning.

Thanks, that's what I figured. And extremely same.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

What is with this new trend the past 3 or 4 years where having a beard makes you "manly"? It makes you look like a lazy dirtbag. Too lazy to shave is all I see.

Beards smell like poo poo, are itchy, and there's practically zero women on the planet that enjoy kissing one. It seems like a chud staple these days.

Beards are concidered very manly and attractive by a solid majority of woman in my experience. Though that's more about the stubble or shorter beards, not the weird hípster Santa beards.

But honestly I am 100 percent sure all of the chud with those beards got them as a result to seeing that one picture of the mercenary in front of a helicopter who was kittet out and had a huge, bushy beard. This one

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Hm a woman abuser connected to low taxes you say? Yeah I've heard that befo- HE'S WHAT?!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I wish I wasn't in stupid old europeland and have to work tomorrow, I wanna see WWE CLASH OF THE GRANDPAS while it happens

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I just woke up and finished reading this, God drat man. I can't even lol at this any more, even summoning all the usual euro snootyness. Y'all deserve better than this.

Only thing that made me chuckle is that when checking a random debate thread on reddit people were mostly saying what a dumb bitch trump was, and it took a while for me to realise it was the neolib subreddit. Imagine being a republican and losing those losers.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

nooneofconsequence posted:

they could lose like 10 senate seats at this point

How many are needed for a dem majority? AFAIK the biggest problem in the US is the senate right now, a senate majority would be much more important than the president, whichever way it turns out, no?

Lame duck trump would be pretty funny.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Power Khan posted:

Just woke up, what did I miss? Lol

Trump basically live tweeting at Biden, Biden being an old man back at him, the Moderator losing control and arguing with Trump a bunch. It wasn't really any one momentous thing but more of a complete embarrassment for anyone involved, most of all the us as a country.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lil Peeler posted:

Probably would have made ur mind insane

It would have pushed it so far into insanity that he'd have come out the other side completely sane. And laughing. Calling himself something fitting, like the, uh, the chuckler.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

An insane mind posted:

That post was literally a joke and stating that I won't give money to Lowtax. If you hadn't snipped off the rest of my post you would have realized that, beyond the not giving money to Lowtax bit, it was a joke.

Sounds like something "the chuckler" would say

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

He's definitely not a world leader.

Fake news liberul, he's World leader in Corona deaths AND former government members in jail.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Boris Johnson was knocked the gently caress out by this and needed a long time to return to normal health, let's hope trump has a similar progression. I this short before the election just being bed ridden for a few weeks has a huge impact.

But in general: lol

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

An insane mind posted:

Man too many posts to read. What did I miss?

Trump has roni

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Front page of fox, not even they can find a good photo to use lmao

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Chicken Butt posted:

Sphincter tightly clenched, the Commander In Chief waddles desperately towards his helicopter...

Sphincter clenched
hydroxychloroquine ready
his nussy is drenched
moms spaghetti

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Proud boys assemble

Tonight is, as I understand, MAGA night at Walter ree-COUGH COUGH COUGH Reed COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I honestly don't want him to die. I wouldn't shed a tear, but I don't wish death on him. I wish for him be scared for his life as penance for his lovely covid response, then to lose the election completely, and to be ridiculed and hated for another 10 years as the worst president ever, just tweeting bullshit all day that nobody gives a gently caress about anymore because he's not president anymore.

From prison.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Rugikiki posted:

gently caress anybody who has beef with Sarah Cooper

She's the boomiest boomer comedian that ever boomered, I can't believe she's gotten famous by doing lip syncs of trump.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Oh God. Someone is famous for that? Jesus.. I'm never moving back to the US

She's getting a netflix special. For lip syncing trump. That's it, that's the act.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

:lmao:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Trump is gonna survive this y'all manage your expectations

The entire thing is real funny tho

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Quantum of Phallus posted:

By "coming days", I can only assume he's referring to the days most here will spend "coming" after he croaks and "the real test" will be adequate hydration

Still lolling that they took his "working hard thank you!" pictures 10 minutes apart from each other, trump being handed new clothing to change into like some public theater performer.

I bet they have like 3 more ready to go, one with a cowboy outfit, one in a dress shirt with arms rolled up (for 'murica ) and one in a presidential bomber jacket.

If things get really bad with him prepare for "weekend at Walter's" to start in a few days.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lolling that my morning routine has evolved into checking SA, seeing 600 new posts, checking my news portal to see what happened, and going into the thread to get the details on it. Lolling harder that today it's plague parade.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Spreading hard, thank you!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Gonna give a shout out to the mods that allow people to be a little bit happy about a person who is responsible for incredible pain and misery, feeling some of it himself

I feel it's a very human response to feel glad when horrible things happen to horrible people, for loving once in their life, instead of innocents around them

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I like panicky trump. Waiting for the tweet that's just Biden and 255 exclamation marks.

(also how in the loving world is he claiming that anybody is for aborting kids until their birth, how is anybody in that banana Republic actually tolerating this.)

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

do u think that trump gets embarrassed when he shows off his muscles in fron of Biden??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of trump showing his muscles while he looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the muscles smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

TheAardvark posted:

me every morning w/ my coffee going through 400 unread trump lol thread posts
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313489465139134464?s=19

FEELING GREAT! VOTE!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

What's the actual official reason for repubs making voting this hard? Like the obviously hosed up things like one polling station for thousands of people, no voting on sunday or making it a holiday, voter registration in general (not a thing where I live, in fact sounds absurd). What do they actually state as reasons?

Anecdotaly, here in Germany I've never had to walk more that 10 minutes to my polling station, in 15 years in multiple cities and districts.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Thanks for the replies. So it's literally "no reason, we just don't want blacks and poors to vote against us. What? No, what quiet part?"

Man that's dire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

There's gonna be a better deal by trump, in 2 weeks.