Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

InternetJunky posted:

Haven't you seen his hands?

Corpse hands looking dangerous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

The best thing about the Republican party is that they never hesitate to eat their own at the first opportunity to do so.

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

The fact that a bunch of idiot cultists came into a literal town hall meeting and threatened to abstain from voting for a GOP senator unless GA literally throws democracy out the window and gives all EC votes to their orange god still seems like a fever dream to me. I don’t know what’s more incredible, the idea that these people are going to literally vote against their own interests to punish the GOP, or that they are actual, honest-to-god worshippers of Trump.

It still doesn’t seem real, no matter how many times people say it.

I think they are already pretty adept at voting against their own interests.

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

Mr. Nice! posted:

He doesn't. He's just a pissbaby that literally cannot ever concede defeat. He is never wrong, and will never concede that he has lost any battle or fight ever. If the actual result doesn't say he won, it was done by fraud. He's using this to make money. He's brought in over two hundred million dollars since the election and has has spent less than 5% of it on any kind of challenge to the election.

It isn't about winning. It's about making money.

Could this be persecuted as fraud?

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

No one can say trump didn't accomplish anything good now with the conservative exodus from social media and the destruction of parlor

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

Do the people who stormed the Capitol lose their rights to own firearms? Funny if true.

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

Aren't there supposed to be armed protests at state capitals today or was that called off?

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

Being afraid of vaccine blood is an unexpected but magical twist in the plot

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006