Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Go Bolts. Point's health will be a big factor in this series and who knows if we actually get a "Bah gawd, that's Stamkos's music :bahgawd:" moment since he's possibly a week away.

I like how the Lightning match up with Dallas given how much Vegas put on net, but I'm not optimistic because hope is a poison and I dare not hope. Khudobin could easily steal this series, but I could see Dallas being in real trouble if he's just 90% of what he was in the WCF (which would still be real good).

It's good to see the two states that set the highest standards in dignity and integrity represented in the Cup Finals, Florida and Texas. The states are quite infectious.

Hopefully I will be drinking the loving beers at the end of this. I mean I'll be having a lot of loving beers if they lose too I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Aphrodite posted:

The Cup is going to get COVID.

And hep c.

After the Caps celebration, I think the Cup is immune to all diseases at this point.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I was unable to watch the 04 Cup live. I was with my grandmother in Europe and the hotel TVs did not have the finals. I went to game 2 of the series against Calgary and was on a plane the next day. I learned about the Cup win because of a scroll on the bottom of the international version of CNN.

I wasn't sure I could feel this emotional about a team anymore. Hockey has been my favorite sport for a long, long time, and finally getting to see it is something else. I have nothing but respect for Dallas, and against any other team, I'd probably be rooting for them. Blasting through Colorado and Vegas is no small feat.

Man the Rays can get swept in 3 and I wouldn't give 2 shits.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

MoaM posted:

I wanna buy you a shot, you own.

I'm still in bliss after 2 hours. I have no idea how to handle myself, but I don't really know if I want to learn.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
See the drat forums you piece of poo poo Lowtax so I can celebrate the COVID Cup in avatar forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Glambags posted:

McBackup gets a cup. Good for him

He will now be referred to as McBackCup