Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

This is definitely going in my mental file of "games where a 3p inexplicably won despite all odds"

Along with the one where I won as a deathproof jester :smug:

i hope avengers mafia is in that file :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
oh yeah, Tommu was in this game! gj, Tommu

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That really was a great win

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amazing work town I am proud of you guys!!

Excellent game humalong

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im the greatest scum hunter ever

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.
I figured out DGK was scum right before I was hammered, that sucked

This game was amazingly awful, I loved it

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I enjoyed this game a lot, and it certainly reminded me of the value of looking at posting rather than night actions!

I would say well done town, but I think I’m this case, scum lost it rather than town doing a good job and winning it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

town couldn't have done it without me

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

My favourite bit was when I cased DGK and Cheese and pointed out all the bussing, got DGK executed and then got NKed, and then everyone immediately moved on and completely forgot that I had linked the two players.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Oh yeah, and the reason I confirmed RF is because I bus drove RF and SNG on the night that SNG was NKed

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Scientastic posted:

My favourite bit was when I cased DGK and Cheese and pointed out all the bussing, got DGK executed and then got NKed, and then everyone immediately moved on and completely forgot that I had linked the two players.

i thought cheese was scum from day one but it was contingent on sandwolf also being scum, who initially i was less sure on (i was originally thinking gumption and either hawke and cloner/cheese and sandwolf) their interactions weren't great. gumball was also pretty obvious but i had to make sure so i tossed him that really easy question that he blew. the only thing that made me shift from cheese was retro having a really bad day with the night actions and i had to work to eliminate that after retro's flip, thats probably my only regret of the game going as hard as i did on retro esp after his weird reactions to me tunneling him. i still maintain that my fakeclaim was great for town since it established a line of responsibility between three players but i was too reckless with committing to it for a little too long

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Thanks for running the game, Hum!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Scientastic posted:

Yo Sci I wanted to say that was some fantastic detective work linking DGK and Cheese! As an unspoiled spectator goin back through the game to try to figure out who was scum, after you got NKed your posts solidified Cheese-as-scum for me.

Anyways this was a fun game to spectate, good game all!