Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

wait is the g1 today?? i am at my partner's (one day early) bday party at mcdonalGOTAICHI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

First match I catch live and I my predictions are immediately ruined curse you Yano

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Can't watch but can follow the thread, pulling for The Rainmaker before THE CORONATION OF THE HOLY EMPEROR

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Will Yuj actually win a match

He's going to win one and ruin all our predictions!

I can't remember if I chose him to win one

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

COME ON HOLY EMPEROR

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

HOLY EMPEROR

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

SUZUKI-GUN HAS A HOLY EMPEROR BUT SUZUKI-GUN IS NOW WHOLLY EMPEROR RIGHT

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Rarity posted:

Look at this match featuring an ultimate choke artist and also Hirooki Goto

Life is pain

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Lots of people clapping about how good SANADA's moonsault was.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Hey guys I blinked at the finish why are they showing the loser Goto lying on the ground and when did SANADA get new music also the WINNER graphic has the wrong name on it

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Ref : *raises Goto's hand with title

Me: Goto has a title??

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

ATTACKING THE HAIR??? Yano's gone too far!!

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

YANO IS TOO STRONG

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Pretty sure I just went 0-2 so far but that's okay Yano proving to be stronger than a cheating Ace of the Universe is fine with me and the first match was called off for no reason whatsoever and definitely was not a loss so that's okay it was unpredictable who knew

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Juice: *claps once

Crowd: *CLAPS ENTHUSIASTICALLY

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

KENTA's corner dropkick is nasty

EDIT: Spoke too soon, that double foot stomp..

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Good match, bad result for my bracket

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Evil's opening theme with DARKNESS CLUB is so baller, the perfect kind of gothic wrestling cheese

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

The crowd is clapping in threes and I'm "Is this E-Evil or Yoshi-HASH."

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

SLAP > LOW BLOW

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Even in his babyface fire mode, YOSHI-HASHI looks like he's just going through the motions

This match slaps tho!

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Aesculus posted:

YOSHI-loving-HASHI confirmed for stronger than Tetsuya Naito and Hiromu Takahashi

Can't find any fault with this statement. Wrestler of 2020 right here barsbay!

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Ahahahaha EVIL walking off and trash talking into the camera YEAH MAN I DEFEATED THE (relatively weak in NJPW) YOSHI-HASHI YOU DOUBT ME AND MY ABILITY TO (cheat a lot and) DEFEAT HIM

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

I am enjoying this match well enough but I feel like that...maybe...possibly...YOSHI-HASHI should've main evented over Naito and ZSJ.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Jerusalem posted:

Just remembered I picked ZSJ to win this. Please don't put me on an 80% bad predictions for the night total, ZSJ!

Hah, get on my level, I'm already 80% bad!

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

ZSJ: Yo it's getting late why don't you just clock me in the face

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo

Great final five minutes, pretty run of the mill match the rest of the time. Not bad but nothing too exciting either it felt like.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

That is a super cute teddy bear! Also, 100% wrong, but at least I predicted no draws :smug:

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Pretty sure Okada's trying to build to another short boys moment so that when he finally Gets Wrist Control at Wrestle Kingdom the crowd* is going to flip

* whatever there may be

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Catching up, and that anti-Kamigoye headbutt was sick

Shingo and Ospreay lariat exchange but Shingo's one flipped Ospreay around!

Artelier fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Sep 27, 2020

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Kinda getting into Okada's storyline of "I can beat people Yujiro without using the Rainmaker!"

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

If Okada beats Taichi with the money clip then Gedo is cancelled

I WAS HAVING SUCH A GOOD DAY

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

can't watch but come on SANADA

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Happy birthday GWB!

I hope today is YOSHI-TOOSOON and not SANADONE

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

SANADA is the only person on 0 points? Just cause I can't watch don't mean you guys can lie en masse like this!

GO ACE

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

uh I'll have you know that yano is BLOCK LEADER

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

gently caress YEAH SWITCHBLADE onlyforthismatch

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Burn Down Canberra posted:

The best moment was when party Okada hit him with that lovely sit out rainmaker from wk6 and looked confused when Yoshi hashi kicked out

But this beat him last time?? :confused:

Promos are up, ZSJ's is gold as always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsVTeWMErGQ

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

I'd like to think that I am a person who believes other people when they say something but I clicked on that Ospreay link anyway and now I doubt my assessment of myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

was having anniversary dinner and missed it, am i right in thinking i should come home and taichiishii immediately?