Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

Danger is the beating heart of any true adventure.

Hell, I'm not panicked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

quarterback sneak

College Slice

Owned.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

twoday
May 4, 2005

RFK too

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

lmao are you kidding me

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

This owns

Zas
Oct 7, 2006

yeah rip

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

Styliferous
Apr 23, 2005

ElectroBolt™
by Ryan Industries

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

pwned

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

she should have retired before dying imo

Good soup!
Nov 1, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

cool

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Everything that happens because of her death is on her head for not retiring when she should have.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Zeta Acosta posted:

she should have retired before dying imo

sexism. mods?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

#girlloss

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

was it covid?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

please let it have been covid

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

all hail cmyk!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol the old names popping up in these good times

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

now this is pretty good

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lmfao

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I thought it was time you had a new av so typed in random picture and this is what came up

It was the last day before her retirement too

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

wish this was real lol but its not

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Hey Hannibal

You ever bone your grandma to death?

Talk about going out with a BANG!!! people

Zas
Oct 7, 2006

this

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002

Faboo!

StratGoatCom posted:

Everything that happens because of her death is on her head for not retiring when she should have.

gross take imo. the course of the next decade has been determined by the past four and nothing that happens in the official arms of government can or will change it.

rip to a real one.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003
i hear the drums echoing tonight but she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation shes coming in twelve thirty flight the moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation i stopped an old man along the way hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies he turned to me as if to say hurry boy its waiting there for you its gonna take a lot to drag me away from you theres nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do i bless the rains down in africa gonna take some time to do the things we never had the wild dogs cry out in the night as they grow restless longing for some solitary company i know that I must do whats right as sure as kilimanjaro rises like olympus above the serengeti i seek to cure what's deep inside frightened of this thing that ive become its gonna take a lot to drag me away from you theres nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do i bless the rains down in africa gonna take some time to do the things we

Ah, hosed over by another decrepit idiot boomer who didn't know when they were too old to do their drat job

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Jacking Out; Jacking In

hell yeah cant wait for libs to have no reason to demand a Biden vote other than ~~RBGs seat~~ is too important!!!

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

Hmmm... How long ago was she officiating that wedding? Just was thinking about that.

As an aside, how long does it usually take Covid-19 to kill an 87 year old?

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020
I LOVE SPREADING CONSPIRACY THEORIES ABOUT WOMEN

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME

Luckyellow posted:

Hmmm... How long ago was she officiating that wedding? Just was thinking about that.

As an aside, how long does it usually take Covid-19 to kill an 87 year old?

2 weeks

2 weeks

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Wakko posted:

gross take imo. the course of the next decade has been determined by the past four and nothing that happens in the official arms of government can or will change it.

rip to a real one.

Source your quotes.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Xaris posted:

hell yeah cant wait for libs to have no reason to demand a Biden vote other than ~~RBGs seat~~ is too important!!!

Don't worry. Her seat is already gonna be filled.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Wakko posted:

rip to a real one.

yeah a real piece of poo poo lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

Colin Kaepernick is still alive. Who's stupid now

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

Welcome to Earth!

See all you other gays in the camps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Littlest Hobo