Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Mike Norvell tested positive for the rona. RIP

And PSu still has to play loving Iowa

dang mike norvell lost his team and 40% of his lung function before he coached a single game, rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Alaois posted:

He coached his team to a loss last week to GT lmao

oh right

everything’s a blur

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

nebraska sucks so much

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

nebraska really thought it was slick trying to get the "actually only divisional games should count towards the divisional standings just this one time" and back their way into a big ten title game in a weird year

i can't believe they'd try to do this on scott frost day

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

sellout streak continues as northwestern beats nebraska in the world’s ugliest 15-0 victory

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Edward Mass posted:

Coaches Poll has put Big Ten schools back in.

they ain’t played nobody pawl

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

dirty shrimp money posted:

Welp, cross off Houston and Baylor for another generation

https://twitter.com/skhanjr/status/1308569743507554307

it’s pretty telling that houston is upset with baylor not communicating and baylor’s response is “well holgo’s a fuckin jerk” over some pretty mild criticism

on the other hand,

R.D. Mangles posted:

Is that 4 cancellations in a row for UH?

it gets worse because they’ve actually lost five games (rice, wazzu, memphis, bayloe, unt) in a month with only four saturdays where they already played two games

so, uh, yeah, houston, maybe chill out on the idea of playing college football this season i don’t think it’s gonna happen

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

LLCoolJD posted:

Good thing Dana sat his guys last year... with Covid-19 this year, can he get sixth-year seniors?

he can but i doubt, like, marquez stevenson is gonna wait another year before going to the nfl

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

LLCoolJD posted:

Is Lane Kiffin a bad enough dude to defeat the Florida Gators?

lane’s gonna beat the gators 20-19, then he’s gonna drop two games in a row and go coach at nmsu

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

:same:

This is the worst I've felt about exploiting players. It's another example of "the powers that be aren't even trying to hide their 'money at all costs' approach"

it’s just class solidarity with every other rear end in a top hat that has also been forced to work in person during this pandemic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

byu is gonna go undefeated but because they didn’t join a heavy hitter football conference like the acc they are forced to wander like football ronin