Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

UGA allegedly playing this weekend, no idea how bad the COVID stuff is because they never even released initial reports. Red road pants look great. Still haven’t been nearly excited about this year as years past but 2020 has been really hard on me mentally and emotionally.

Read a really good breakdown of what our new OC is all about and if Kirby can do like he said and actually keep his hands off the offense we will be better on that side than last year, defense more than likely not going to take a step back. gently caress Florida gently caress Auburn gently caress tech go dawgs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

counterpoint- new QB, new OC, barely any practice and DSwift is gone. This team is going to struggle to score 10 points. Of course, they'll only be giving up 3, so

Yeah I mean I’m not expecting magic this year, I think depending on who we start as QB will make a difference. I really think Kirby wants a smidge of dual threat and Mathis is the guy for that right now.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

You should never gamble against the Lord

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

Then why does Notre Dame lose

The Lord also has a divine sense of humor.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

what are you fellas up to tonight? going to the (lowering voice) gambling party

This sentence has real big griffin mcelroy energy to it

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

General Dog posted:

Except the one. You know the one. He's kind of annoying.

100% factually wrong on every level. First off Clint isn’t even their brother and second who doesn’t love D&Dad 🙄

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I just don’t feel excited about CFB this year.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Seaniqua posted:

Lane Kiffin flushed the toilet during an SEC teleconference:

https://kentuckysportsradio.com/football-2/did-lane-kiffin-use-the-toilet-during-the-sec-teleconference/

Start at 50 seconds to hear the question and answer, it's great.

Lane Kiffin is really all of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I would just like to check in to you all to remind you that:

A) Auburn sucks
B) I like driving in my truck

Have a bless Saturday