Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

super wario odyssey, in which wario gets a new companion, crappy to help him rob all of the kingdoms blind.
Wario Teaches Wiping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wario's Crime Machine

Stage Beans
May 16, 2007

Super Wario Garlicsy

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Famous TV Dad posted:

yeah

there was also a wii wario game that had sick hand drawn animations
I really liked it but I mostly remember the gorgeous art. Apparently it was done by the studio that did the Ghost in the Shell anime wtf

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
yea that game looked good but it was pretty mediocre otherwise

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Actually it ruled. I was gonna 100% it a few years ago but apparently it has hidden levels that are basically impossible to find without knowing. Maybe I'll go back to it soon.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Martman posted:

Wario Teaches Wiping

Wasn’t that some early imp zone weirdo’s user name?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

yea that game looked good but it was pretty mediocre otherwise

it was really short too, especially for 50 bucks. but it did look drat clean

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Quarterroys posted:

Wasn’t that some early imp zone weirdo’s user name?
I think "Mario Teaches Wiping" was one of Tails Butthole Guy's names

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Had a dream about a Wario-themed bowling alley last night......

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Had a dream about a Wario-themed bowling alley last night......

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
idgi

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

twin peaks joke, friend.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jesus chrust

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Back to playing Mario 64 for the first time and the first time I jumped on a turtle shell and started surfing while a cool tune played was a perfect gaming moment

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Back to playing Mario 64 for the first time and the first time I jumped on a turtle shell and started surfing while a cool tune played was a perfect gaming moment

god bless

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

One of gaming's greatest Goomba Stomps

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Finally getting the flying cap was the exact opposite though, feels terrible to use

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

Finally getting the flying cap was the exact opposite though, feels terrible to use

I hated flying in that game. Having to fly around to collect red coins was the worst

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

i used to be so good at that and in my recent playthrough it took me so many fuckin' tries to get those eight red coins, lol. nothing makes you feel like a boomer more than suddenly being bad at nintendo 64 controls you used to know like the back of your hand.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

herculon posted:

I hated flying in that game. Having to fly around to collect red coins was the worst

Yes the exact one I am stuck on lol!

Also I had to google to figure some stuff out as the game doesn't mention the cap doesn't take you higher than you started off, so the red coin one you can't even retry from the tower.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

herculon posted:

i never touched Wing Mario Over the Rainbow before my 120-star playthrough earlier this year and i can't even remember how long it took me to finally snag all eight coins

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

wing mario over the rainbow has cannons at least, th actual red switch coins are way trickier because if you miss one you have to start over guaranteed. getting dumped outside the castle if you lose wing mario over the rainbow is a real son of a bitch though

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

wing mario over the rainbow has cannons at least, th actual red switch coins are way trickier because if you miss one you have to start over guaranteed. getting dumped outside the castle if you lose wing mario over the rainbow is a real son of a bitch though
the wing mario over the rainbow experience

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

symbolic posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

symbolic posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This guys been making fake SM64 promotional art using the Render64 models.

https://twitter.com/gladybot/status/1373971823289851915?s=21

https://twitter.com/gladybot/status/1374420082332299270?s=21

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

that rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

whoa, thats cool

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lol