Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

chills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

The bunny the second time is pissing me off lol. Also swear his running animation has to have a frame where he turns around to look backwards, either that or ive been staring at him so long im going psycho

lol cool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Pretty easy if you just emulate the motion to the left stick on a Dualshock 4.

thats illegal

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skylark posted:

Omg, super flattering!! 😊 "Tiny-"Huge thanks to Sam Silverscuttlebug at NYT for the write-up!

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

it doesnt and even if it did i dont know what you would need to mash in order to jump high lol

yoy have to hold the button slightly longer and you need to make sure you have a good balanced diet and a proper 8 hours sleep for the energy to do that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

3, i thought we could put this all behind us with how much blood has been shed in the past

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

3 doesnt have ghost houses so its scientifically better no matter how you slice it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im wondering why it would seem reasonable to corner yourself when being pursued by an enemy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its gonna be cool when someone mods it into the rom

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

symbolic posted:

why would that be embarrassing?

because feelings are for girls and liking things is for homosexual men

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Rereading my post I can see how it sounded like I was embarrassed of liking Mario music, which is not at all the case. Embarrassed at how much I want to write thousands of words comparing Miyamoto to Trey Anastasio

you should be embarrassed, you should be comparing koji kondo with trey anastasio

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

It's just an Odyssey level but with cat poo poo instead of Cappy.

i agree, it sounds epic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I forgot that when Cat Mario/Luigi pick up a star they say "meow" in an insanely creepy furry voice. Questionable decision

theyre cats op

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

The maps should be smaller. I don't need to look off in the distance and see level 2. Just let me pick level 2 from a list and then I'll go there automatically.

an old rear end e3 style event in like 1977 or whatever and a young primary school aged todd howard presents a level select screen to thunderous applause

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

gently caress you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if you don't play to win you're ruining the game for everyone

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that basketball pen is insanely sick

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lol, yeah. i was told to PM a mod before moving a thread to "their" forum so this one should be fine. i assume they just took away anime's buttons because turning off thread moving for fyad IKs would probably cause the software to collapse in on itself.

that seems like a dumb as gently caress "rule" lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

pyf mod having a huge rant in the secret mod forum about respect consideration when a gbs thread where people list their favourite star trek episodes is moved there unannounced

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Miyamoto should be given a Nobel prize.

i would rather not have his name associated with the merchant of death

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heehee posted:

nice. i got 901 something

i got over 9000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU