Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

HolePisser1982 posted:

Suuuper enjoying the fludd-less challenge courses in Sunshine. Feeling the awe and fear when the camera first zooms out showing the epic course, going Ohhh shiittttt, and then dialing it in, trying to keep it together, and exploding with happiness when i finally reach the Shine

I love them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
As soon as I dropped into Bianco Hills I made a beeline for the top of the windmill because I thought Petey Pirhana was the first shine.

There's a dancing Pianta at the top who says something like "Are you sure you're supposed to be here already?" which I thought was pretty funny.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Lmfao

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

HolePisser1982 posted:

its so loving good. hell its probably my goty

Do I have news for you

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

a Loving Dog posted:

really? i've seen people complaining it doesn't use the original physics

Yeah I'm sure it doesn't have SMB1 physics.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

b_d posted:

it’s good.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Squeezy Farm posted:

anyone else gonna hit up BK this weekend for the Mario Burger?

Holy poo poo

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Don't mind if I do

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Playing some Mario

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

The amount of times I've made it through the entire level then die at the very end for bullshit reasons.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
idgi

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Lol

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018