Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prepuce repurposed

Hoenn ain't easy

Q:

I foolishly bought 12 big Hemp fourlokos which have wrecked my home life and given me a dirty buzz. There are 10 left and I want them out of my home.

My plan is to somehow give them away or leave them on doorsteps in my neighborhood as the ultimate trick or treat (it's definitely not a treat) this coming Halloween.

Is this a good idea? I need help with the deets.

Gratefully yours,

Loko in SoHo

prepuce repurposed fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Sep 19, 2020

sigs by cool guys Zurtilikģ and Barking Geckoô

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caleb
...rough day at the orifice.

If you leave them out in your neighborhood someone's teenage kid is going to end up in the hospital from alcohol poisoning because they don't know what 12% means ily but please don't do that

prepuce repurposed

Hoenn ain't easy

caleb posted:

If you leave them out in your neighborhood someone's teenage kid is going to end up in the hospital from alcohol poisoning because they don't know what 12% means ily but please don't do that

noted

prepuce repurposed

Hoenn ain't easy

It's not like I would cover the logo with an adhesive Yoo-hoo™ label or something

we live in a post razor blade society I'll have u know. Harumph

Ass-penny

I mean, I'm sure you know an alcoholic with low enough standards to drink that. Talk to some of your local homeless, poo poo.

caleb

rear end-penny posted:

I mean, I'm sure you know an alcoholic with low enough standards to drink that.

prepuce repurposed

Hoenn ain't easy

Ok I've been deterred. Thank u for the guidance yobbers. Who has a question I'm dying 2 give some good advice

sigs by cool guys Zurtilikģ and Barking Geckoô

caleb

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Asking for a friend

prepuce repurposed

Hoenn ain't easy

A:

my lifelong specialty is laden avians such as carrier pidgeons. not qualified sorry

owlhawk911

pour one out for your enemies, spitefully

sig by my fave teacher, Prof. Crocodile. seasons greeting from that blaise rascal

Chewbecca

Just thrillin' : )

prepuce repurposed posted:

Ok I've been deterred. Thank u for the guidance yobbers. Who has a question I'm dying 2 give some good advice

How do I become a good poster, tia

sigs by Professor Crocodile, luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise!

owlhawk911

Chewbecca posted:

Boldly Yell Ornery Boasts, Believe Your Own Bullshit, Be Your Own Best

sig by my fave teacher, Prof. Crocodile. seasons greeting from that blaise rascal

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Q:

I foolishly bought 12 big Hemp fourlokos which have wrecked my home life and given me a dirty buzz. There are 10 left and I want them out of my home.

My plan is to somehow give them away or leave them on doorsteps in my neighborhood as the ultimate trick or treat (it's definitely not a treat) this coming Halloween.

Is this a good idea? I need help with the deets.

Gratefully yours,

Loko in SoHo

https://voca.ro/aEv9EtvwouL

ty nut and vanisher for this wonderful sig!

nut

they call me big hemp

https://i.imgur.com/nKtUXWf.mp4

god bless the dca, manu, loov, blaiser, and chooby

Evil Bob

"He is BOB, eager for fun. He wears a smile, everybody run!"

nut posted:

they call me big hemp

so youíre the big hemp around here

Something strange is happening in Spoonville...(click the Sig by Luvcow to find out)

Epic and Spooky Fall sig courtesy of nut

nut

Evil Bob posted:

so youíre the big hemp around here

i see u've herb of me

Jinh

!!!!

thanks so much cda for this cute fall sig <3 / Spoonthulhu Rises! by luvcow below

owlhawk911

prepuce repurposed

Hoenn ain't easy

lmfao

The Voice of Labor

charcoal filter one and see if the result is drinkable

prepuce repurposed

Hoenn ain't easy

Chewbecca posted:

posting futa is a good place 2 start

Chewbecca

posting futa is a good place 2 start

I don't see what the federal unemployment tax act has to do with anything

Pissed Ape Sexist

The mournful holler sounds of goonkind lulling me to sleep irl

prepuce repurposed

Hoenn ain't easy

I'm going to put them in mailboxes

prepuce repurposed

Hoenn ain't easy

on Halloween mfers

Chewbecca

I just got chance to listen and

alnilam

Fallen comrade upon meeting in the afterlife: you poured WHAT out for me??

ty manifisto

prepuce repurposed

Hoenn ain't easy

lol. could have been mad dog. there are days still worse than fourloko...I bet

prepuce repurposed

Hoenn ain't easy

lol. could have been mad dog. there are fates still worse than fourloko...I bet

The Voice of Labor

good ol mogen david 20/20 is, I'm sure, a million times tastier and way less dirty buzzing

Prof. Crocodile

uh uh uh uh
it's big hempin' baby
it's big hemp and it takes like pee
feel me uh uh uh uh

thank you to vanisher for the awesome back-to-school sig!

thank you city of glompton for this glomptastic autumn sig!

The Voice of Labor

the name 2 loko must have already been taken.

Ass-penny

lol. could have been mad dog. there are days still worse than fourloko...I bet

There is always a worse day.same goes for liquor.

SweetWillyRollbar

Would an advertising executive
Understand where the homeless live?
Would he know about the bubbles in his glass?
Would the bubbles in his glass
Understand what the man's golf cart is?
Do they know you can die frozen underneath an overpass?

Q: What's a good source of investment?

Zurtilik

Biggest Idiot in Azeroth

Q: Should I get my wife some random flowers, some random candy or a gross lovey, lovey card?

Chewbecca

What should I do with my week off?

starbucks hermit

Ass-penny

Zurtilik posted:

Q: Should I get my wife some random flowers, some random candy or a gross lovey, lovey card?

All three would be my bet. What do I know? I've never been married.

Ass-penny

Chewbecca posted:

What should I do with my week off?

I would probably be drunk and high and hopefully play a lot of video games. If I were taking a week off I'd try to get some things done around the house but yeah them actually getting done...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

dear community,

I collect corks from bottles of wine. itís kinda my thing in the community. my husband even bought me a gigantic wine glass that, get this, is for holding all the corks. when it strikes my fancy, I will string several of my favourite corks together into an array of bracelets and necklaces and wear them around town, you may have noticed. itís a cork thing, you wouldnít get it. sometimes, with the shades drawn in the privacy of my house, I nibble on and eat the corks too. to this date, Iíve eaten id guess at least 45 corks. okay, Iím not guessing, I know itís 45, thanks to my elaborate cork budget spreadsheet that I maintain by hand and transpose nightly into Microsoft excel. some other things Iíve done with corks? Iím glad you asked. adding pipe cleaners and googly eyes, Iíve crafted a small army of mouse corks and we roam the town, each mouse cork secretly attached to my belt by a string of fishing line but you wouldnít notice, youíd think I have animated the mouse corks and that they are loyal and obedient, much like my reciprocal commitments to cork. Iím kind of like the Norbit for corks. wait no, thatís the Eddie Murphy movie. Wilbur? Iím the Wilbur of cork mice? was Wilbur the rat guy? Iím the rat guy of cork mice. cork mice, kinda funny to say aloud. cork mice, sounds like a Greek Island where drunk British teens go to drink fishbowls of koolaid and booze and harass the locals. I wonder if in cork mice they use the giant wine glasses to drink from, or if they, too, just collect the corks in them. anyways, I forgot my question but thank you for your time. if you see me and my cork mice army in town square please say hello and donít be rude, for I am also a practicer of dark cork magicks (perhaps the subject of my next bulletin board note). okay, thanks again for listening and let me know if you can help!

xoxoxox