Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
having watched inter / fiorentina

1. i am glad good lad kolarov has found meaningful employment

2. there can be no mercy extended to a goalkeeper that chooses the number 69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Roma’s kit is tasty

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The Serie A ball, however, is not

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Shrapnig posted:

The Serie A ball, however, is not

It’s gross up close for sure.

How soft was Ronalds penalty? I missed the first half.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

It’s gross up close for sure.

How soft was Ronalds penalty? I missed the first half.

Stonewall handball, Roma player didn’t even argue it

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Gigi Galli posted:

We should’ve killed it off in the first half but the second half was yours, agreed. Also hi!

Hi! Take good care of Jens Petter Hauge, the kid with a goal and assist against on thursday. He's special.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

euroboy posted:

Hi! Take good care of Jens Petter Hauge, the kid with a goal and assist against on thursday. He's special.

Looks like this is actually happening. Could be good.

We talked about this on discord but it looks like Genoa has at least 11 players with COVID. Obviously Napoli are concerned after playing them. We’ll see how this plays out.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

This legit is one of the bigger breakouts on a sports team isn't it? That's a giant loving merde right there.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Apparently Totti woke some 19 year old girl up from a coma?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Syncopated posted:

and that 19 year old's name?

nicolo zaniolo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

nicolo zaniolo

Lmao

Syncopated posted:

Here’s the story: https://www.espn.com/soccer/as-roma/story/4194915/roma-legend-totti-visits-coma-patient-awakened-by-his-voice

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Sandwolf posted:

nicolo zaniolo

I'm sorry but he's dead

Rip

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Looks like Atalanta haven't missed a beat

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Looks like Atalanta haven't missed a beat

It’s amazing to me that they managed to keep everyone and even lose Ilicic to injury and still keep this up.

Lazio have been bad since the restart though so them losing isn’t surprising.

In other news, Napoli didn’t report any cases of the virus today after playing Genoa over the weekend. I have no idea how long the virus takes to show up in someone infected so who knows how valuable that information is. It also wouldn’t surprise me if it was an outright lie but I think not even De Laurentiis is that evil.

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Sep 30, 2020

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes! - Idiot of idiots, to trust what is written!
COMUNICATO UFFICIALE:

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/articles/media/2020-09-30/official-statement-jens-petter-hauge

quote:

The Norwegian footballer joins the Rossoneri until 2025
AC Milan is delighted to announce the signing of Jens Petter Hauge from FK Bodø/Glimt on a permanent deal. The Norwegian striker has signed a contract with the Rossoneri until June 30, 2025.

Born in Bodø (Norway) on October 12, 1999, Hauge came through the youth ranks at Bodø/Glimt before his first-team debut in 2016. In 2018, after 67 appearances and 9 goals for his hometown Club, he was loaned to Norwegian side Aalesund for one season, before returning to Bodø/Glimt, where he scored 26 goals in 51 appearances across the following two seasons.

The striker will wear jersey number 15.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Brøndby's former CEO about selling Simon Makienok to Palermo

'It took 3 weeks to negotiate with the Italians. They got a hotel very close to our office, and they came in every day. Yelling and screaming, telling me I'm an idiot, usually leaving smashing the door behind them, yelling how they would never come back. But they came back every day and every day we raised the price by 50k euros, to get the 3m we wanted in the end. To end the story, when he then finally got down there, to Palermo, it turned out the manager had no idea who he was or that they had just bought him'

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Woodenlung posted:

'It took 3 weeks to negotiate with the Italians. They got a hotel very close to our office, and they came in every day. Yelling and screaming, telling me I'm an idiot, usually leaving smashing the door behind them, yelling how they would never come back. But they came back every day and every day we raised the price by 50k euros, to get the 3m we wanted in the end. To end the story, when he then finally got down there, to Palermo, it turned out the manager had no idea who he was or that they had just bought him'

lol

This reminded me that the first serie a game i ever watched, just after I moved to a school in Padova, where, if I remember correctly, Miccoli took a high velocity ball to the testicles trying to defend a penalty and the entire room went silent while people started crossing themselves.

actually now I think about it he may have been hit in the face which is not as funny : (

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Woodenlung posted:

Lmao this is extremely Zamparini, was this during his time?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Woodenlung posted:

I love this

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The Naples health ministry has not allowed Napoli to fly to Turin for the game tomorrow, after Elmas tested positive. Juventus said the first team will show up anyway.

The ruling from the league has been that if a game can’t be played because of the virus then it’s rescheduled, but I think Juve might be trying to get a free three points here.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

yeah that's shameful as gently caress

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

yeah that's shameful as gently caress

Well now ANSA (the national news agency) is reporting that there was no restriction placed in travel so Juve actually would be awarded three points in accordance with the rules.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

still a bit shameful but it's kinda the league's fault now

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

GD, here’s my scouting report on Diogo Dalot:

????????????????

Right footed

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

GD, here’s my scouting report on Diogo Dalot:

????????????????

Right footed

Lol good enough. That’s what Calabria was last season.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
So is the juve game happening or no?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Seltzer posted:

So is the juve game happening or no?

Napoli didn’t travel so no, unless they play some Fifs

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Atalanta really want to break their goals record from last year

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
The TV coverage (free on Livescore, friends) is just shots of the stadium saying 'awaiting arrival of away team' lol.

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"

Bacon Terrorist posted:

The TV coverage (free on Livescore, friends) is just shots of the stadium saying 'awaiting arrival of away team' lol.

They shut the feed off after 25 minutes- should have been the full 90.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Apparently 30 or so fans actually went to the stadium knowing full well that Napoli wasn’t going to be there. Bizarre but I bet they got some good pictures.

It’s still really strange to me that everyone showed up from Juve to make a show of it. I’m wondering if it was just to make sure the league didn’t say “well you weren’t there either so we can’t award a win”.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Apparently 30 or so fans actually went to the stadium knowing full well that Napoli wasn’t going to be there. Bizarre but I bet they got some good pictures.

It’s still really strange to me that everyone showed up from Juve to make a show of it. I’m wondering if it was just to make sure the league didn’t say “well you weren’t there either so we can’t award a win”.

Yeah I think that was the whole point of it

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes! - Idiot of idiots, to trust what is written!
https://twitter.com/Tanziloic/status/1313057405933150209

Possible new CB for Milan from Strasbourg.

This will be interesting.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

TearsOfPirates posted:

https://twitter.com/Tanziloic/status/1313057405933150209

Possible new CB for Milan from Strasbourg.

This will be interesting.

It’s this, the guy Kabak who is suspended for four game days for spitting on someone, and Rudiger.

I’m sure Rudiger is getting paid well but out of the three that’s who I want. Who knows if any of this gets done.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Unfortunately none of it got done but alas.

Hopefully we can sell off Duarte next transfer window.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I know its technically serie b but I was delighted to learn today that The Irishman Without Rules kyle lafferty has finally returned to italy, horning it up for Reggina.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Eau de MacGowan posted:

I know its technically serie b but I was delighted to learn today that The Irishman Without Rules kyle lafferty has finally returned to italy, horning it up for Reggina.

It’s very good and I’m glad he’s back.

Also of note, Alessio Cerci is now playing for Arezzo in Serie C. Lol.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Antonin Barak tested positive for yesterday so add Hellas to the list of teams that are about to be epicenters. So we have Genoa, Napoli, Inter, Milan and Hellas now with at least one case. I’m probably missing some.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Antonin Barak tested positive for yesterday so add Hellas to the list of teams that are about to be epicenters. So we have Genoa, Napoli, Inter, Milan and Hellas now with at least one case. I’m probably missing some.

Every team that had players on international duty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
RIP Ronnie

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ve-for-covid-19