Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Seltzer posted:

I think Pirlo is not ready which makes me happy.

He probably understands enough about the game and the squad to take what is still probably the best squad in Italy (debatable I know) to win another year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Syncopated posted:

Apparently Totti woke some 19 year old girl up from a coma?

and that 19 year old's name?

nicolo zaniolo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Seltzer posted:

So is the juve game happening or no?

Napoli didn’t travel so no, unless they play some Fifs

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

If this is what makes the league suspend itself I'm going to be mad. Not because of a suspension, but because it was Ronald that made it happen.

no one breaks down a defense like Big Ron

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

omg Bonera is an assistant coach at Milan, teaching generations of young up-n-coming players how to not defend

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

Maybe Bonera will be good now

jfc Gigi is this just what happens to Italian men after 35? is this my future?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

It’s photoshopped lol. He looks identical to his playing days.

Also I have hair, you’ve seen it!

phewph

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

buon natale to my posting amici

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If Americans knew that much about Italy they would have all worn Black Shirts today

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Alexeythegreat posted:

He can be equally good in just about any configuration as long as he isn't required to pull back into the midfield too often.

However, it is important to understand that the last time he played at high level (and even that was *Russian* high level) was in mid-2018. There is a glorious story of stupidity and petty politics behind this if anyone's interested

Hit me

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Do you mean Pinsoglio!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

wow I am a terrible person lol. I in fact do mean Pinsoglio.

smh this is 3rd keeper erasure

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Eric Cantonese posted:

Who is likely to replace Pirlo?

agnelli's sense of entitlement

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hegay posted:

He's coming back to Madrid

Please take him good god

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

Well that's just loving terrible. Looks like a shite amount of money too.

Is it? Will they be loving garbage about actually playing Serie A too?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I care more about them putting the games up for stream on their bullshit than playing them on TV tbh. It’s the poo poo where it’s like “drat, sorry, March Madness is on, your sport is not important.”

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Did Prandelli ever do anything beyond 2012?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Robviously posted:

I'm legit surprised Napoli wasn't on that list but we still got time I guess. They would 100% be the team to try and cross a bridge they set on fire.

Roma Napoli Lazio are probably tryna hedge their bets so they can get into the Super League if that’s the way this all goes.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

also, gently caress Agnelli

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Simone Poodoin posted:

I am all for Agnelli continuing to embarrass himself in public for as long as possible.

sure would be a peach if he fell on his sword sometime soon

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Congrats GreatestLurker and also gently caress inter

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Wonder if we’ll ever see a Serie C team make it back up to Serie A with that kinda consolidation

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Alexeythegreat posted:

The hell is happening with Inter's owners, who are obviously dirt poor, asking players and staff to agree to not get paid for a couple of months?

Knock em down to B, take away two of their titles, imo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I haven’t seen this anywhere else, is goal.com legitimate? Sounds like some rag.

Also yeah sell Cronaldo to the glue factory imo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Seltzer posted:

I'm wondering, Pirlo was a bit of a failure but given his newness how big of a failure is it perceived? Top 4 and a Coppa is not all that bad all things considered.

I don’t think anyone’s calling for his head on a pike and by-and-large I think Juve fans were not dreading giving him another year.

But yeah I think it’s been pretty obvious he’s basically out of his depth at this level so quickly.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

I was reading that Sarri wants 5 mil but Lotito is only offering 3. Would probably be good for Chelsea as I’m 100% sure he’d want to bring Jorginho to Lazio.

Impressive that Sarri is negotiating like a dude who hasn’t been out of work for a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

I mean he’s still getting paid, isn’t he?

And getting paid more than 3mil I’d guess!!