Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes! - Idiot of idiots, to trust what is written!

Gigi Galli posted:

Is Calhanoglu one of the best midfielders in the league? Dare I say yes. Amazing what a pandemic will do to a man. That assist for Colombo's goal tonight was :discourse: and his first goal was great. I mean the second one was too but less cool.

Idk who took over the mind of Hakan but the guy is playing so well I'm afraid he might get picked up by someone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes! - Idiot of idiots, to trust what is written!
COMUNICATO UFFICIALE:

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/articles/media/2020-09-30/official-statement-jens-petter-hauge

quote:

The Norwegian footballer joins the Rossoneri until 2025
AC Milan is delighted to announce the signing of Jens Petter Hauge from FK Bodø/Glimt on a permanent deal. The Norwegian striker has signed a contract with the Rossoneri until June 30, 2025.

Born in Bodø (Norway) on October 12, 1999, Hauge came through the youth ranks at Bodø/Glimt before his first-team debut in 2016. In 2018, after 67 appearances and 9 goals for his hometown Club, he was loaned to Norwegian side Aalesund for one season, before returning to Bodø/Glimt, where he scored 26 goals in 51 appearances across the following two seasons.

The striker will wear jersey number 15.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

https://twitter.com/Tanziloic/status/1313057405933150209

Possible new CB for Milan from Strasbourg.

This will be interesting.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Unfortunately none of it got done but alas.

Hopefully we can sell off Duarte next transfer window.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

I'm still pretty sure they'll walk the league.

Not with Pirlo on the helm.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Gigi Galli posted:

DARE TO ZLATAN

He's such a clutch factor for the team.

gently caress me, I think he was really pissed off against Roma and decided to bring the win back where it was deserved.

Also gently caress these refs seriously.

Also is it real that the refs performance is down if they look at the VAR screen? It's apparently a thing, but I'm not 100% sure.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

3peat posted:

Covid situation at Lazio, Lotito insists asymptomatics are not positive: "What does positive means? Positive is infectuos right? Even in the vagina, of all the women of the world, there are bacteria, but they are not all pathogenic. Only a handful of them becomes it."

Does he really want the gov to step in?

He's basically asking for it.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Gigi Galli posted:

Apparently Lazio risk anything from a fine to relegation if the FIGC's investigation turns up something violating the anit-covid protocols. There was a surprise police sting in the lab where Lazio sent their league mandated tests late tonight; nothing publicly available yet. It appears the government is stepping in on this and not just the league.

:yayclod:

Do you have any sources on this?

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Gigi Galli posted:

In the Borat voice * top of the table top of the table *

NGL, I was kinda scared about Napoli.

But then Zlatan happened again.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

HAUGE HAUGE HAUGE

Also how many goals did Casti scored this season? 5?

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Her Dryer posted:

https://streamable.com/0b8szt

Milan score after 6 seconds, fastest ever Serie A goal

I just shittalked about Leao to my father and he does this :catstare:

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Theo Hernandez best LB in Serie A period.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Leao you absolute monster.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Gigi Galli posted:

He could’ve had two or three today. Plenty of times when the shot was there but he elected to pass.

Tonali on the other hand is a bum. Maybe he needs more playing time or something but that was such a stupid mistake to make.

I won't trash on Tonali this season much.

This is his first season out of Brescia and he's still quite young, so it's bound to have poo poo performance from him time to time.

Even if he's a big investment on Milan's side, we need to keep our expectations low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

MMMM nice to see Zlatan being to his good self again.

Not so nice to see a Saelemaekers red.

Is AC Milan this season's injury FC or what?