Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol?
lol
lol!
View Results

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

it's wee and poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

"dear richard's parents. your son is a poop man. signed the internet"

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

SpaceAceJase posted:

I just want to see the db schema and an answer to why search barely worked for a decade

because radium.

everything he touched smacks of trying to XY-Problem a solution because he was just far enough out of his depth that he could maybe just about figure out a convoluted hacky solution if you gave him enough time

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

given that lowtax is a lying sack of poo poo i'm suddenly wondering how much of the story about radium being crazy and unreliable is actually true :ohdear:

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

has lowtax ever actually had a real job?

before SA he was writing for a quake mod site and making plain html pages for a dotcom conman

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

i just assume everyone looks like their avatar

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Bitchard "Toesnax" Cryanka

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

fyad is having a colossal meltdown over their god-given right to post slur-riddled edgelord bullshit

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

akadajet posted:

went to see exactly what the mob is defending in qcs and looool

this is the forum that genuinely thinks it's the wellspring from which all internet comedy flows

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

10 PRINT "PENUS ";
20 GOTO 10

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

SO DEMANDING posted:

why do so many birds have such dirty sounding names? are ornithologists just that horny?

do you know a better name for the Ribbed Tit Swallower?

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Bloody posted:

do we know for a fact that Geoffrey of yospos is not just lowtax in a trenchcoat

jeffrey has actually answered questions instead of replying with terse monkeycheese nonsense

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

"hasn't posted in three months" describes lowtax's entire tenure

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

i can only assume they're the handful of people he picked up by screaming at slenderman games to entertain 12yr olds on twitch - people who probably have no idea what SA is

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

seraph if forum accounts are included in the total

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

account purchases were supposed to be tied to email addresses and the forum was designed to prevent multiple accounts being registered to the same email. except it didn't work and was never caught, so the entire forum culture around re-regs and alt accounts was down to a radium bug than went unnoticed for nearly two decades.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

President Beep posted:

did lowtax ever get perma’d?

yeah about a month ago

for some silly reason jeff decided to do it in a really dumb long-winded way, but at least he actually did it eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Sagebrush posted:

What's the status of the conspiracy theory that Jeffrey of yospos is actually a lowtax Alt

jeffrey can write more than one sentence without resorting to monkeycheese non-sequiturs

he also doesn't instantly probe anyone who disagrees with him