Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
If i was sending a song to a younger person who was smart but egotistical with youth, depressed and very self involved, not a loner, has friends but not helping, and just needs to crack their own childish ego and move on

What song would you send them.

No Korn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
I know the answer is do DMT, but i was like are their positive songs

I was like Bane must have a song right, no its just bitching, no positive friends poo poo

A Grand Egg fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Sep 19, 2020

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
7 Seconds is the only band?? and its pretty specific to band culture

A Grand Egg fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Sep 19, 2020

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Loden Taylor posted:

Uh sure, have them listen to Anton Webern's Five Pieces for Orchestra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reqqQ-kBJQ0&t=5s

Webern was killed by an American soldier in Austria in 1945 for violating curfew. The soldier lived a short life filled with remorse and drank himself to death in 1955.

Hope this is what you're looking for!

this wont do at all, i would say youre a cretin but you can obviously use the internet some how.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Not sure you even tried addressing the question

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

This is a loving awesome track.

Positivity was the idea, but fear may work

No one post Bright Eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Fine

The intro to this is Velvet Underground - Venus In Furs, just to poo poo it up for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0PdI2IFQvM

A Grand Egg fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Sep 19, 2020