Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who did it?
The butler
The weird guy you meet once
Professor James "Goku" Moriatry
View Results

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

If you need me I'll be in Holodeck Four.

Darth Brooks posted:

The lack of Jeremy Brett in this thread is shameful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2iSZ2BN3R4

He played Holmes with the perfect amount of weird rear end in a top hat, he’s great.

The Copper Beeches episode is awesome. It has Joss Ackland in it (you can’t stop me Holmes, I have diplomatic immunity!). Pretty much the only thing Holmes and Watson actually achieve is to save the villain from being killed by his own dog, though.

Also watch the Solitary Cyclist where he beats the poo poo out of a man with the worlds worst moustache using the power of super precise Victorian boxing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

Enfys posted:

I like the insane later stories, like the one where an old guy falls in love with a young lady and is insecure about how old he is. He takes weird experimental medicine made from monkey brains that hijacks his brain and make him temporarily act like a monkey, so he's clambering up the walls of his mansion at night and poking his dog with sticks until it attacks him.

This, of course, makes for great television.

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

Only a ruffian deals a blow with the back of the hand. A gentleman uses a straight left!

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

Sekenr posted:

I wantched some of this and loved how in one episode a dude showed up with a priceless brooch that he found to ask Holmes what should he do with it, and Holmes just nonchalantly dropped it in his desk drawer and waved the dude away, just go back to your meager victorian era proletarian existance, we'll handle the brooch from now on.

In the Musgrave Ritual Holmes spends his vacation shooting up and relentlessly making GBS threads on his host and his old drafty house until a mystery happens.

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

Ronald Lacey's creepiest role was not in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Missing Death Star Plans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPw2SaEq9k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005